Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 10:52 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,526,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
BS. He said that his parents got together and had a child, him, because of what happened in Selma. At 1:50 in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7QxgN5YegE
Nuance is obviously out of your league.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 11:07 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times
Unbelievable. The Birthers are back again.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:23 PM

48 posts, read 23,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
My birth Certificate from the same time period,
There are 3 races, one choice being, other.
Caucasian _
Negro _
Other: _

They all have boxes next to each.
One has a typewriter X in the box(not exactly perfect)
Which appears to not be the case for the Hawaii birth certificate in the field about the father's race.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:38 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Who Obama was at the time of his candidacy doesn't really matter anymore.

The questions about his birth, religion, etc., reflected concern about what he would do as president. Now we know what he would do and in fact did.

Lie about having a transparent administration.

Lie about rising above partisan politics.

Lie about uniting the country instead of dividing it.

Lie about bringing the races and political parties together.

Lie about not having lobbyists in his administration.

Lie about Benghazi.

Use the IRS to target his political opponents

Conspire with Putin to sell out Crimea.

Conspire with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Conspire with Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel.

Conspire to give Iran nuclear weapons and control of Iraq.

Waste political capital on an unpopular health care law instead of addressing the pressing issues of joblesness.

Bail out Wall Street and give the finger to Main Street.

Violate the Constitution with his executive orders on illegal immigration.

Lie about being fiscally responsible (he has doubled the national debt after calling Bush unpatriotic for doing the same thing....)

This is what you get when you elect a closet Muslim, a Communist, and an affirmative action kid who thinks America is the problem, not the solution.

Old 03-25-2015, 04:26 AM

88,998 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Nuance is obviously out of your league.
It's not nuance, it's an outright lie. Obama claims that because of the Selma marches, his parents got together and he was born. You all are either too stupid or too blind to realize that was a blatant lie.

Old 03-25-2015, 04:47 AM

13,395 posts, read 13,505,661 times
I would challenge anyone who was born in the 50s and 60s to go to their local municipality and get a current copy of their birth certificate.

I doubt any Black person would get one that says "negro."

Also, hospitals change names all the time and its possible that databases get updated with more current names.

I find it hard to believe that so many American's are so biased that they believe this one person who wasn't rich, could pull off a "hoax" in front of the entire world and no one official in the government (i.e. republicans) could dispute it.

Seriously, get over it.

Old 03-25-2015, 05:35 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
When you tell so many lies, it is hard to keep up, with the lies you told.

Old 03-25-2015, 07:09 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litefoot View Post
I know this has been hashed out over and over but ....
here's exactly why it gets "hashed out over and over ". you've promoted an outrageous birther claim, been shown that it is bunk and instead of coming on here and admitting to that ( or attempting to debate those points ) you abandon the thread.

Old 03-25-2015, 07:26 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
there have been some from that era produced that state "negro". but the main thing to remember is that parent's race was self-reported. it is more likely that a black man from kenya would identify his race as "african" than the american term "negro".

The African Race - Obama Conspiracy Theories

Old 03-25-2015, 07:35 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
I would challenge anyone who was born in the 50s and 60s to go to their local municipality and get a current copy of their birth certificate.

Also, hospitals change names all the time and its possible that databases get updated with more current names.

I find it hard to believe that so many American's are so biased that they believe this one person who wasn't rich, could pull off a "hoax" in front of the entire world and no one official in the government (i.e. republicans) could dispute it.

Seriously, get over it.
The man is President of the United States. There is nobody on the planet better positioned to pull off a hoax like that. Not only is there his personal power, but his position represents a billion dollar interest on the parts of his major campaign donors who worked to get him there, the political careers of all those who owe their jobs to being Obama administration appointees, etc.

Additionally, despite Obama's image of being a common man that he likes to project he is in actuality a multimillionaire educated at ivy league schools and married to another ivy league educated lawyer who worked in politics and brought in a salary of over a quarter million a year.

I don't believe the birther nonsense, but your comment there just makes no sense. I mean, really. Your big reason for not believing in bitherism is because Obama isn't rich or powerful enough to have pulled it off? That's nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies