Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 03:19 PM

398 posts, read 629,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
So what exactly do you want?

What would level the playing field for you?
I think he wants people who are white" burned out" in a strictly metaphoric non literal sense.

Old 04-03-2015, 04:51 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,705,888 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_kPIpkxEUU

When you hear this brother speak.....you can see the potential he has to become a powerful leader.....he kind of reminds me of a modern Rasta version of Malcolm X....different religions....but same black liberation mindset.

Old 04-05-2015, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_kPIpkxEUU

When you hear this brother speak.....you can see the potential he has to become a powerful leader.....he kind of reminds me of a modern Rasta version of Malcolm X....different religions....but same black liberation mindset.
Yes or a leader like this -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcEPJC3JeoA

Old 04-06-2015, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blan View Post
Like I said before....no existential threat comes from the black population now....nor has it ever. The existential threat to life, as we know it, has come from European peoples. It came from Hitler, it came from both the US and Russia during the cold war. As a result of what the European peoples unleashed upon the world, through splitting the atom and using that technology for war, other "groups" then felt the need acquire such weapons of extinction. Not only those such weapons, but also biological means of warfare....through engineered viruses or such....

In light of this, the black man is no threat to the white man, but the same thing cannot be said in reverse. No only is there a history of whites collectively oppressing and denigrating black peoples, you posses the means to whip out all life. Oh sure, you will say that we have a black president and he has the power of the nuclear button. However, Obama only does the bidding of those behind the scene who really rule. Presidents to gather information to make decisions, information is presented to presidents from intelligence services and the Pentagon. It's the people who provides information to the president that really controls what is done. The presidency has become a puppet figurehead position when it comes to geopolitical objectives and actions. Events are orchestrated by shadow agents, globally, to create the type of fear and threat that will inspire presidents to respond with the military in a certain way.

I digress, however. The bottom line is the obfuscation and misdirection of people of your mindset. If you punch and we say "ouch".....we are said to be whining and have a victim mentality. If you punch us and we defend ourselves you then say that defense is an offensive threat to whites. If you punch us and we punch back then we are said to be morally worse than you. If you say that being black makes us inferior and we say that we are black, not inferior to you and proud, you then say we are racist and that you should be allowed to profess white pride. If you target our community for destruction you then say targeting our community for repair is reverse racism and not fair to you. When our leaders try to stand up black people, you attack them as being the moral equivalent of those who sought the oppression of black people. You try to disconnect our present from our past, to prevent the moral injury and stain to the white population for their role in the condition of blacks, PLUS, to argue black inferiority which creates the corollary of white supremacy (the goal). Obviously the doctrine of white supremacy is not tenable if one links the cause of socioeconomic racial inequality to the unfairness of the white population, historically, upon the black population. White supremacist need to discredit and dismiss this history as causation to current socioeconomic inequality between blacks and whites in order to make the argument, indirectly, for black inferiority (white superiority). They, today, will not say blacks are inferior directly, but indirectly by rejecting all other external variables that could have caused the condition.

Again, as Sizzla would say.....BURNING YOU WITH WORDS....If what I say makes you hot.....its because truth burns wickedness. Fire Burns......truth is fire....and I am not going to cool it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWjCpE8508A

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 04-06-2015 at 07:20 PM..

Old 04-06-2015, 07:08 PM

This is the direction rap should have went......instead it whet main stream and debased of any political message. Thank goodness the Rasta's like Sizzla, Capelton, Anthony B and others are still kickin the message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am9BqZ6eA5c

Old 04-06-2015, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Like I said before....no existential threat comes from the black population now....nor has it ever. The existential threat to life, as we know it, has come from European peoples. It came from Hitler, it came from both the US and Russia during the cold war. As a result of what the European peoples unleashed upon the world, through splitting the atom and using that technology for war, other "groups" then felt the need acquire such weapons of extinction. Not only those such weapons, but also biological means of warfare....through engineered viruses or such....

In light of this, the black man is no threat to the white man, but the same thing cannot be said in reverse. No only is there a history of whites collectively oppressing and denigrating black peoples, you posses the means to whip out all life. Oh sure, you will say that we have a black president and he has the power of the nuclear button. However, Obama only does the bidding of those behind the scene who really rule. Presidents to gather information to make decisions, information is presented to presidents from intelligence services and the Pentagon. It's the people who provides information to the president that really controls what is done. The presidency has become a puppet figurehead position when it comes to geopolitical objectives and actions. Events are orchestrated by shadow agents, globally, to create the type of fear and threat that will inspire presidents to respond with the military in a certain way.

I digress, however. The bottom line is the obfuscation and misdirection of people of your mindset. If you punch and we say "ouch".....we are said to be whining and have a victim mentality. If you punch us and we defend ourselves you then say that defense is an offensive threat to whites. If you punch us and we punch back then we are said to be morally worse than you. If you say that being black makes us inferior and we say that we are black, not inferior to you and proud, you then say we are racist and that you should be allowed to profess white pride. If you target our community for destruction you then say targeting our community for repair is reverse racism and not fair to you. When our leaders try to stand up black people, you attack them as being the moral equivalent of those who sought the oppression of black people. You try to disconnect our present from our past, to prevent the moral injury and stain to the white population for their role in the condition of blacks, PLUS, to argue black inferiority which creates the corollary of white supremacy (the goal). Obviously the doctrine of white supremacy is not tenable if one links the cause of socioeconomic racial inequality to the unfairness of the white population, historically, upon the black population. White supremacist need to discredit and dismiss this history as causation to current socioeconomic inequality between blacks and whites in order to make the argument, indirectly, for black inferiority (white superiority). They, today, will not say blacks are inferior directly, but indirectly by rejecting all other external variables that could have caused the condition.

Again, as Sizzla would say.....BURNING YOU WITH WORDS....If what I say makes you hot.....its because truth burns wickedness. Fire Burns......truth is fire....and I am not going to cool it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWjCpE8508A
I love how throughout this thread you say you do not see race and then you claim people of european heritage a threat and a dangerous element. back and fourth. you love all people one love one race the human race but european people are a threat and inferior race. you are a walking orwell novel. i know that may be over your head you would have to read to be able to get the reference. and the hip hop lyrics in your biggie and tupac cds do not count. I know I know they were great poets. all we evil europeans have is Poe, shakespeare, Frost. Life is horrible I know I wish I had poets like yours with lines like " So put it on Big L, put it on
C'mon put it on, and on, and onnn
C'mon put it on Big L, put it on
C'mon put it on represent put it on, c'mon!"

Old 04-07-2015, 04:11 AM

Quote:
I love how throughout this thread you say you do not see race and then you claim people of european heritage a threat and a dangerous element. back and fourth. you love all people one love one race the human race but european people are a threat and inferior race. you are a walking orwell novel. i know that may be over your head you would have to read to be able to get the reference. and the hip hop lyrics in your biggie and tupac cds do not count. I know I know they were great poets. all we evil europeans have is Poe, shakespeare, Frost. Life is horrible I know I wish I had poets like yours with lines like " So put it on Big L, put it on
C'mon put it on, and on, and onnn
C'mon put it on Big L, put it on
C'mon put it on represent put it on, c'mon!"
Show me where I have said I do not see race. That said, race is a sociological construct that I witness.

Old 04-07-2015, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Show me where I have said I do not see race. That said, race is a sociological construct that I witness.
hey look you got the last word that must mean you have a IQ higher than 85 points.

Old 04-07-2015, 02:40 PM

Quote:
hey look you got the last word that must mean you have a IQ higher than 85 points.

Hahahahaha

Old 04-07-2015, 02:57 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,101,635 times
Quote:
Yes and their our genocides committed by other nations and races. Have you ever heard of the south african farm murders? The mass murder of whites in Zimbabwe? not to mention various of other genocides in Africa. back to my point equality and egalitarianism is nothing more than a front.
Nothing but smoke and mirrors with agenda. And i thank you for your demonstration of that.
You have revealed yourself fully with one here. Tell me, what were you doing in Haiti and jamaica?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies