Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 07:52 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,765,227 times

Advertisements

The neat thing about believing everything is "The Will of God" is neither you of anyone else has to take responsibility for their actions. This Congress Critter apparently believes this horrific crime was in response to some sin or another done by the mother. The assailant was only doing God's Will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2015, 08:58 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You misunderstand. *OF COURSE* there is *NOTHING* that makes this okay. I was responding to a person who wondered why this occurred. The story does not give any circumstances, so we do not have any way to know why this particular attack occurred. The "why" depends on the circumstances. Delusional person or revenge-seeker are the two things that come to mind, but we don't know.
Got it. Thank you.

Old 03-27-2015, 11:53 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,366,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
OF COURSE he's a Republican.

Is anybody surprised?
No, because when Democrats say equally stupid, ignorant and moronic things the media doesn't report on it or would justify it with equally stupid "he mis-spoke", "it was taken out of context", "that wasn't what he ment" excuses.

Old 03-27-2015, 12:00 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,185,642 times
Quote:

Is anybody surprised?
Totally surprised. Lol

I mean, Republicans? Noooooo...you don't say?

Old 03-27-2015, 12:16 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,739,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The neat thing about believing everything is "The Will of God" is neither you of anyone else has to take responsibility for their actions. This Congress Critter apparently believes this horrific crime was in response to some sin or another done by the mother. The assailant was only doing God's Will.
Actually, it's even worse. According to k*****t (I don't even want to type his name!), this woman was apparently chosen by god as a demonstration to punish all the rest of us, however any of us feels about abortion, for our failure to pass a law that k*****t approves of. He nowhere claims that this woman did anything related to abortion and/or politics at all.

Edited to add - if you google him, you will find plenty of things he has said/done that reinforce the idea that this guy lives in an alternate reality. Must be a good campaigner though, in order to overcome his record.

Last edited by jacqueg; 03-27-2015 at 12:25 PM..

Old 03-27-2015, 02:29 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,453,389 times
Quote:
Actually, it's even worse. According to k*****t (I don't even want to type his name!), this woman was apparently chosen by god as a demonstration to punish all the rest of us, however any of us feels about abortion, for our failure to pass a law that k*****t approves of. He nowhere claims that this woman did anything related to abortion and/or politics at all.

Edited to add - if you google him, you will find plenty of things he has said/done that reinforce the idea that this guy lives in an alternate reality. Must be a good campaigner though, in order to overcome his record.
And now the family's rejecting his $1,000 'donation'.

Victim's family refuses Klingenschmitt's money

Old 03-27-2015, 03:07 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,739,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrexDigit View Post
And now the family's rejecting his $1,000 'donation'.

Victim's family refuses Klingenschmitt's money
Good for them.

If k*****t thinks that a measly $1000 could get him off the hook for being such an utterly cruel idiot - well, I do believe he's wrong.

I mean, if he's going to offer money, he should at least offer a substantial amount of money. Not that I think her family should accept money from him, but this is just another cheap shot on his part.

Old 03-27-2015, 03:23 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,092,300 times
Quote:

When I saw his mug on the video I didn't even bother watching. Sometimes you have to wonder how people like him are elected, even to local government.

Old 03-27-2015, 04:03 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,966,172 times
OMG, what an idiot. How did he get elected??!!?? I don't know one believer in God who thinks this is anything other than a heinous murder of the worst kind of an innocent. This is the kind of moron that needs to be thrown out and replaced with someone who does not reside on some weird planet and actually represents the citizens of his state. I would turn down his money too and would tell him to put it where the sun does not shine. Unbelievable.

Old 03-27-2015, 07:11 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,525,084 times
Quote:

Is anybody surprised?
Because there are no stupid democrats...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies