Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2015, 01:52 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times

Advertisements

Did Trayvon attack George Zimmerman?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2015, 01:53 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
I'm hoping to continue the controversial discussion we were having in Current Events regarding the trial(s) and tribulations of everyone's favorite cretin, George Michael Zimmerman. When we left off, Data Venia was about to expound on Dr. Rao's testimony and how it does or does not support the George's Head Meets Trayvon's Sidewalk story. Hopefully Data will return to finish his thoughts, but until then, I'd like to ask: why do people believe the killer's head-bashing tale when there is no physical support for it beyond a child's boo boo and an owie? I am not a doctor or a nurse, but I've experienced a sidewalk scrape or two and can say with some confidence that Trayvon Martin may have bashed the killer's ego and pride that night, but his head into cement? No way, no how.
Zimmy was/is a zero, a coward, a loser. What he wasn't was gung-ho, racist or a murderer. There had been over 300, 911 calls to that gated community he lived in over the previous year for burglaries and home invasions! Over 300! Those people were terrified and they were living like prisoners. So, they called a meeting and elected Zimmy the local sheriff because he had a .aw enforcement class or two under his belt. Zimmy was heading out to the store when he saw a young, black male, who he didn't recognize, walking around in the rain. As the elected neighborhood watch guy, it seems pretty reasonable to check that person out. I mean, if your neighborhood is under siege by robbers and criminals, what would raise your suspicions, if not an unknown black male, wandering around your gated community in the rain? I have absolutely no issue with him checking out Trayvon. The problem started because Zimmy is a coward, not a hard charging cowboy like people want him to be. Instead of being direct and saying "Hey buddy, I'm the neighborhood watch commander, do you live here?" he instead creeped on him in his truck and called 911. You could hear it in his voice as Martin approached his truck. Zimmy was crapping his pants. His voice got high and screechy. "Oh my God, he's coming over to my truck. I'm locking the doors. I think he might have a gun.". That's not how a hard charging cowboy would have handled that situation, that's how a coward handles that situation. Zimmy didn't get out of the truck to chase Trayvon down. He got out of the truck to try to keep an eye on him until the police got there. Trayvon had an eight second head start before Zimmy ever got out of the truck so even if Zimmy thought about chasing him, there was no way that tub of goo was going to catch the 17 y/o Martin. You hear Zimmy on the phone with 911 for several minutes. He was frustrated that another criminal (in his mind) had gotten away after victimizing his neighborhood. On his way back to the truck Trayvon appears. Trayvon had enough time to run home and back to the scene 10 times. Instead of getting home and staying home because he was scared of Zimmy, he instead doubled back to get the cracker who'd be hassling him because Martin, while not a "thug", was young, dumb and full of bad ideas. Like a lot of stupid male teenagers of all races, he seemed very concerned with fighting and being tough. From his fights at school, to his interest in MMA, etc. There's no doubt in my mind that Martin doubled back after getting away to "do a whoop ass" on Zimmy and he did! He caught Zimmy slipping. Zimmy was walking back to his truck, no idea that Martin was still around and blam, he punched Zimmy right in the face, jumped on top of him and started banging his head into the concrete. Zimmy didn't shoot him because he was a cold blooded killer, he shot him because he was a coward. He'd never had his ass kicked before and thought he was going to die, so he panicked and shot. None of this makes Zimmy the good guy. It makes him an incompetent. A buffoon. A coward. But it doesn't make him a racist, a murderer or a gung-ho cowboy. Martin wasn't a thug, he was just a stupid teenager who liked to fight and made a very poor decision in attacking Zimmy. Since that time, Zimmy's life has unraveled and that makes a lot of people very happy. To me it seems like PTSD or simply a case of a self fulfilling prophecy. The guy was thrust into the spotlight, his life was threatened ad nauseum, he was never going to get a job in SoFla, had to hide, etc. If those conditions don't make a person ripe for some type of mental collapse, I don't know what would. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll end up committing suicide or spending his life in jail and in a strange twist of irony, the social justice crowd will cheer the poor Latino's death.

Old 03-31-2015, 01:54 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Yes.

Old 03-31-2015, 01:54 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
We don't know who started the physical altercation which is the reason Zimmerman shouldn't have been found guilty and why we don't know if he is factually guilty.

Old 03-31-2015, 01:55 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Zimmy was/is a zero, a coward, a loser. What he wasn't was gung-ho, racist or a murderer. There had been over 300, 911 calls to that gated community he lived in over the previous year for burglaries and home invasions! Over 300! Those people were terrified and they were living like prisoners. So, they called a meeting and elected Zimmy the local sheriff because he had a .aw enforcement class or two under his belt. Zimmy was heading out to the store when he saw a young, black male, who he didn't recognize, walking around in the rain. As the elected neighborhood watch guy, it seems pretty reasonable to check that person out. I mean, if your neighborhood is under siege by robbers and criminals, what would raise your suspicions, if not an unknown black male, wandering around your gated community in the rain? I have absolutely no issue with him checking out Trayvon. The problem started because Zimmy is a coward, not a hard charging cowboy like people want him to be. Instead of being direct and saying "Hey buddy, I'm the neighborhood watch commander, do you live here?" he instead creeped on him in his truck and called 911. You could hear it in his voice as Martin approached his truck. Zimmy was crapping his pants. His voice got high and screechy. "Oh my God, he's coming over to my truck. I'm locking the doors. I think he might have a gun.". That's not how a hard charging cowboy would have handled that situation, that's how a coward handles that situation. Zimmy didn't get out of the truck to chase Trayvon down. He got out of the truck to try to keep an eye on him until the police got there. Trayvon had an eight second head start before Zimmy ever got out of the truck so even if Zimmy thought about chasing him, there was no way that tub of goo was going to catch the 17 y/o Martin. You hear Zimmy on the phone with 911 for several minutes. He was frustrated that another criminal (in his mind) had gotten away after victimizing his neighborhood. On his way back to the truck Trayvon appears. Trayvon had enough time to run home and back to the scene 10 times. Instead of getting home and staying home because he was scared of Zimmy, he instead doubled back to get the cracker who'd be hassling him because Martin, while not a "thug", was young, dumb and full of bad ideas. Like a lot of stupid male teenagers of all races, he seemed very concerned with fighting and being tough. From his fights at school, to his interest in MMA, etc. There's no doubt in my mind that Martin doubled back after getting away to "do a whoop ass" on Zimmy and he did! He caught Zimmy slipping. Zimmy was walking back to his truck, no idea that Martin was still around and blam, he punched Zimmy right in the face, jumped on top of him and started banging his head into the concrete. Zimmy didn't shoot him because he was a cold blooded killer, he shot him because he was a coward. He'd never had his ass kicked before and thought he was going to die, so he panicked and shot. None of this makes Zimmy the good guy. It makes him an incompetent. A buffoon. A coward. But it doesn't make him a racist, a murderer or a gung-ho cowboy. Martin wasn't a thug, he was just a stupid teenager who liked to fight and made a very poor decision in attacking Zimmy. Since that time, Zimmy's life has unraveled and that makes a lot of people very happy. To me it seems like PTSD or simply a case of a self fulfilling prophecy. The guy was thrust into the spotlight, his life was threatened ad nauseum, he was never going to get a job in SoFla, had to hide, etc. If those conditions don't make a person ripe for some type of mental collapse, I don't know what would. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll end up committing suicide or spending his life in jail and in a strange twist of irony, the social justice crowd will cheer the poor Latino's death.

Zimmy is a white Latino!!!

Old 03-31-2015, 02:01 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
What's up with this George Zimmerman obsession? Enough already.

Yeesh.
zimmy lives rent free in leftist heads 24-7.

Old 03-31-2015, 02:32 PM

118 posts, read 81,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Did Dr. Rao examine Zimmerman? (Hint, no.)

What did the medical report made by the doctor who actually examined Zimmerman say?

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

Do you think a doctor who directly examined Zimmerman or a doctor who looked at photos would provide a better report?

-----------

From the New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/us...rtin.html?_r=1

----------

Please provide a link showing that the doctor who actually examined Zimmerman provided a false report or testified that this report wasn't accurate. We'd also like to see a link showing that Dr. Rao ever examined Zimmerman (assuming you are referring to that testimony).

------------

White? Why white? The FBI said race had nothing to do with the incident. Is the FBI lying?

There was no doctor who examined Zimmerman. There was a physician's assistant who did so, and she had only a few years in practice, most of those in a non-primary care clinical setting that didn't involve working up nasal injuries. So, please provide a link to this doctor you're talking about.

Old 03-31-2015, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Data Venia View Post
There was no doctor who examined Zimmerman. There was a physician's assistant who did so, and she had only a few years in practice, most of those in a non-primary care clinical setting that didn't involve working up nasal injuries. So, please provide a link to this doctor you're talking about.
Link that it was a PA who did the examination and not one that just says the PA prepared the report.

Old 03-31-2015, 02:38 PM

40 posts, read 23,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
We don't know who started the physical altercation which is the reason Zimmerman shouldn't have been found guilty and why we don't know if he is factually guilty.
Sure we do, Zimmerman. The only thing Travon Martin wanted, was to take his candy and drink home.

Old 03-31-2015, 02:39 PM

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

Quote:
The morning after the shooting, on Feb. 27, Zimmerman sought treatment at the offices of a general physician at a family practice near Sanford, Fla. The doctor notes Zimmerman sought an appointment to get legal clearance to return to work.
Quote:
But the report also shows Zimmerman declined hospitalization the night of the shooting, and then declined the advice of his doctor to make a follow-up appointment with an ear nose and throat doctor.
Quote:
The doctor noted that it was "imperative" that Zimmerman "be seen with [sic] his psychologist for evaluation."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies