Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 07:06 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Yes, why aren't they boycotting these countries? Why only a U.S. state?

Truly curious.
There are Apple stores IN Indiana, how is that boycotting Indiana?
Tim Cook never even said that he was boycotting anything.
THIS is what he said.
Quote:
"Our message, to people around the country and around the world, is this: Apple is open. Open to everyone, regardless of where they come from, what they look like, how they worship or who they love. Regardless of what the law might allow in Indiana or Arkansas, we will never tolerate discrimination."
Apple CEO Tim Cook Slams Indiana's 'Religious Freedom' Law | Rolling Stone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2015, 07:08 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Oh No!

Now Walmart is "against religious freedom" too!

Walmart to Arkansas gov.: Veto religious freedom law - Mar. 31, 2015

Boycott Walmart!

Old 04-01-2015, 07:12 AM

89,004 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I'm not the oil companies, I'm talking about you.
I've made my point perfectly clear: I believe executing gays is worse than refusing to bake them a wedding cake. Liberals, including Apple CEO Tim Cook and any liberals who buy/own Apple devices, have chosen the opposite priority. To them, refusing to bake gays a wedding cake is worse than executing them. If liberals believe otherwise and had any integrity whatsoever, they'd ditch their Apple devices and boycott Apple.

Of course, since liberals are hypocrites, as we all very well know, the chances of that ever happening are slim to none.

Where do you think Apple earns more money? One state? Or four homosexual executing countries? It's all about the money. Tim Cook and Apple are DEADLY HYPOCRITES. It's sickening.

Old 04-01-2015, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Yes, why aren't they boycotting these countries? Why only a U.S. state?

Truly curious.
Because they're disgusting opportunistic hypocrites who have no integrity whatsoever and therefore won't ditch their Apple devices and boycott homosexual executing countries supporter: Apple.

Old 04-01-2015, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Oh really? You that principled that you forego driving your car?
I've already shown that most U.S. oil imports come from Canada and Non Opec countries. Apparently, you're another duped liberal buying into intentionally deceptive talking points.

Old 04-01-2015, 07:22 AM

13,419 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I've made my point perfectly clear: I believe executing gays is worse than refusing to bake them a wedding cake. Liberals, including Apple CEO Tim Cook and any liberals who buy/own Apple devices, have chosen the opposite priority. To them, refusing to bake gays a wedding cake is worse than executing them. If liberals believe otherwise and had any integrity whatsoever, they'd ditch their Apple devices and boycott Apple.

Of course, since liberals are hypocrites, as we all very well know, the chances of that ever happening are slim to none.

Where do you think Apple earns more money? One state? Or four homosexual executing countries? It's all about the money. Tim Cook and Apple are DEADLY HYPOCRITES. It's sickening.
Cite?

I own Apple products and I don't believe being refused a wedding cake is worse than being executed.

Old 04-01-2015, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Cite?

I own Apple products and I don't believe refusing to bake a wedding cake is worse than being executed.
Where's Apple CEO Tim Cook's condemnation of the homosexual executing countries in which Apple sells and services their products? There is none. Tim Cook is too busy complaining about Indiana's Religious Freedom law under which it might be remotely possible that a bakery would refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.

Why do gays, liberals, or anyone who knows and supports gay friends (I do) let Tim Cook get away with this DEADLY HYPOCRISY? Hmmm...?

Old 04-01-2015, 07:32 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:

Then don't by gas, because it'll make you a deadly hypocrite. You sound like a off-the-scales liberal yourself.

Old 04-01-2015, 07:34 AM

13,419 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Where's Tim Cook CEO's condemnation of the homosexual executing countries in which Apple sells and services their products?There is none. Tim Cook is too busy complaining about Indiana's Religious Freedom law under which it might be remotely possible that a bakery would refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.

I don't know, ask him.

But where is it that I state that I believe being refused a cake is worse than being executed? I'm a liberal typing this on an Apple product. I still don't believe it's okay to throw gay people off buildings.

Old 04-01-2015, 07:35 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Apple CEO Tim Cook Is a Bigot Who Does Not Believe in Religious Freedom

Why does he sell his products to countries that kill gays? I guess he likes their money.
I doubt Tim Cook is a bigot. I'm pretty sure you're using flawed logic in your attempt to classify someone into one of the American conservative's most identifiable traits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies