Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2015, 02:23 PM

779 posts, read 927,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
So the fact that Mandela was also born within the geographic confines of the continent does not make him "indigenous" to the land that issue.

Anymore than a Russian is "indigenous" to Iberia.

Why is this hard for you? You graduated high school, right?
..... OK? I think I'm done responding to you, as you seem to be a person who can't be reasoned with. If you want to justify all the evil in Western Europeans history, then be my guest.

Old 04-12-2015, 02:29 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNote View Post
People can move to West European or West European colonized countries and contribute to "browning" them as much as they wish as far as I'm concerned. I don't expect you to absorb this information, because you seem to be quite biased, but with all the murdering, raping, stealing, oppression, hatred, discrimination, prejudice, racism, and double standards that West Europeans and people who are of West European descent have contributed to, I have a hard time feeling sorry for any of you people.

LOL @ you, the cognitive dissonance must be deafening.

You seem absolutely unable to accept that Western Europe did not do anything unique or special to any other place than what had already been done to them by "brown" people (whatever that means).

Europe has already seen invasions by brown people in the past 1500 years alone: Do you not get this?

The (African) Moors invaded southern Europe and ruled for HUNDREDS of years.

The (Middle Eastern/Muslim) Turks subjugated swaths of eastern Europe for HUNDREDS of years.

The (Asian) Mongols invaded into Central Europe, and raped, pillaged and plundered.

[Funnily enough, the neo-colonizers of Africa are the Chinese and Indians, who are also making in-roads into Latin America].

The "browning" now comes because despite all the bitching about "western Europeans," those same "brown people" (perhaps even yourself) find a better life in those western European nations than their own crap hole nations can provide. Otherwise, you would have stayed in your brown nations.

Jesus Christ, the Middle East would literally have no economy if not for Europe's voracious appetite for oil. They would have collapsed at a much more rapid rate than their current trajectory. (Now that the robust past trade in slaves from Africa and spices from Asia is no longer profitable).

Now, I realize that confronted with the fact that you simultaneously rely on and hate the western European model and people for your very lifestyle can cause a lot of self-contradiction, but if you can work it out in your head and rationalize away the hypocrisy...more power to you!

Old 04-12-2015, 02:33 PM

Quote:
..... OK? I think I'm done responding to you, as you seem to be a person who can't be reasoned with. If you want to justify all the evil in Western Europeans history, then be my guest.
See me? I pretty much excuse and rationalize the past actions of ANY peoples of the past who were not, are not, and can never be judged through our contemporary understanding of what is right and wrong. Which means I pass judgment on things occurring post-1900 or so, when consensus began to be developed post-enlightenment and in the international era about right and wrong actions.

But no, you're done responding because you literally don't know history. You know the history of European colonial period, but apparently lack the intellectual curiosity or consistency to understand world history!

What is your background, anyway? Unless you're Native American (and even then, you better check how war-mongering your own tribe was... particularly if you're South or Central American Native), you have pretty much ZERO moral authority to judge any other culture or the "evils" of other cultures.

Old 04-12-2015, 02:40 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Asian, Latin, and African immigrants have just as much of a right to be here as European Americans or anyone else. This thread is referring to indigenous people vs. invaders in Africa.

America is good for making money, that's why people come here. I applaud them for not allowing European American racism to deter them from achieving their financial goals in life.
Just stop it, please. ALL of us started out IN Africa way back when, not just Blacks and Arab white people.

Old 04-12-2015, 02:48 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
so no facts or statistics to back up your claim of this supposed white genocide.
Then maybe you would like to get in touch with some white farmers in South Africa, because white farmers ARE being murdered, brutally, and they believe it's government sanctioned.

Blacks complain that the media doesn't cover stories about black people being victims, this is the same damn thing, in South Africa.

What has happened in Zimbabwe is happening in South Africa. Or do you deny that Mugabe is a pos racist....is that okay with you? Because it's white people being killed? Do you want to remain ignorant? It doesn't fit some pc bs?

http://www.news.com.au/world/zimbabw...-1227051772121

Quote:
“Don’t they (whites) know where their ancestors came from? The British who are here should all go back to England.

“What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.”
I guess it's only a problem if whites say things like that.

Let's also not forget the alleged remark about "the only white man you can trust is a dead white man". It happened in Zimbabwe, and you pretend it's not happening at all.

Please stop pretending it doesn't happen in Africa, it makes you look like a fool.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 04-12-2015 at 02:59 PM..

Old 04-12-2015, 02:51 PM

779 posts, read 927,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Then maybe you would like to get in touch with some white farmers in South Africa, because white farmers ARE being murdered, brutally, and they believe it's government sanctioned.

Blacks complain that the media doesn't cover stories about black people being victims, this is the same damn thing, in South Africa.
Go back to Europe and farm then, if they don't like it, that is.

Old 04-12-2015, 02:52 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
The fact is people of all colors are being killed in a bunch of different places. If ya really gave crap about every person killed in the world it would be very depressing.

Old 04-12-2015, 02:57 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Mugabe? Is that you?

Old 04-12-2015, 03:01 PM

Quote:
That's cool.

10,000 'died of hunger' in Zimbabwe | World news | The Guardian

Zimbabwe's Man-Made Famine - NYTimes.com

Zimbabwe faces looming food crisis, says UN | World news | The Guardian

/derp

Old 04-12-2015, 03:16 PM

398 posts, read 629,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckInPortland View Post
I did. You however haven't contributed anything to the discussion nor have you provided any information or evidence to skew someones opinion one way or the other. You seem to only really care that "liberals" supposedly don't care about what's going on in South Africa or Zimbabwe.

In truth I don't think Americans in general of any political stripe really know or care about what's going on in Africa, I doubt the average American can even name ten countries in Africa. I doubt most people liberal or conservative really get that worked up when any group is being killed in Africa, I mean no one cared about what happened during the war in the Congo either...
You sound extremely hateful and bigoted against American people. Why do you hate them and look down on them so much? Care to provide evidence to your assertion that Americans are idiots who could not name 10 countries within Africa or are you just going to generalize and make unfounded assertions.
Not that your a hypocrite or anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies