Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 10:08 PM

756 posts, read 829,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrasshat View Post
Food truck workers attacked by ‘rich’ guys hurling racial slurs: ‘Dude, I’m totally getting away with this’

Food truck workers attacked by ‘rich’ guys hurling racial slurs: ‘Dude, I’m totally getting away with this’

“He pretty much singled me out for being black by using a word we’re all familiar with,” said Gibbons, who was serving barbecue from this new truck for just the second time.
“He kept using the N-word,” said Gibbons, owner of Big T’s Barbeque. “He kept saying that I didn’t really know what it was like to be black.”
He refused to serve the men, who he said appeared to be drunk, and one of them punched Gibbons’ friend in the face.
A fight broke out between the unruly customers and Gibbons and two friends helping him serve food.........continued-----> Food truck workers attacked by ‘rich’ guys hurling racial slurs: ‘Dude, I’m totally getting away with this’
I am much more afraid of spoiled brat rich suburban white kids instead of the harmless innocent black ones.

I hate to say this but it just isn't safe for the black people to serve food. I recommend they find some other job where they don't have to deal with the public, until all spoiled brats do community service.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:13 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,144,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MckinneyOwnr View Post
Oh look, another post where you act angry and indignant about facts. Shocker. Keep making excuses there bud, you've done a good job of brainwashing yourself.

If you don't like being called out for making excuses, then stop making them. It's that simple.
Yeah. You again. I thought you had enough from the last time you didn't show your face in a thread after I got through ripping apart your little argument.

Go find one post in that thread in which anyone made an excuse for those girls beating up that woman.

It's pretty obvious you didn't read that thread if you thought people were making excuses for those girls.

NO ONE makes excuses for black criminals on those threads, the only excuses made are by people looking to justify their racism and unfair stereotypes.

That is exactly why they don't show their faces in threads where while people are the guilty party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
The reason why threads involving black criminals committing crime especially interracial crime appear more often and are usually more lengthier is because the problem is EPIDEMIC AND GENERATIONAL compared to white on black crime which are mostly ISOLATED INCIDENTS.

Those who defend blacks here seem to LOVE to create false equivalency whereby ONE INCIDENT involving whites as the perpetrator and blacks as the victims is somehow equal to TEN OR TWENTY INCIDENTS where blacks are the perpetrators of the crime and non-blacks are the victims. I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, if the black crime rate was as low as the white crime rate, few if anyone would be complaining about black crime or have many negative stereotypes about them right now.

There would be few if any posts about bad black behavior, people would be getting along much better and blacks and non-blacks would be much happier in general. But the reality is this isn't the case and black crime especially black on non-black interracial crime is high, yet SEVERELY under reported in the general media which is why people bring it up here and elsewhere on the internet so often because to bring it up in real life would IMMEDIATELY have you labeled as a bigot/racist etc.
There's a distinct difference between presenting a factual, objective argument in a respectful manner with optimism and venting and spewing their dislike for a group referring to human beings as some sort of primitive animals and posting all over the internet, "SEE, I TOLD YOU SO!" over and over again.

The point of these threads aren't to defend blacks who commit crimes, that's just a false equivalency you've made up in your mind. The point of these threads are to illustrate every race has their fair share of bad apples, something that should be common sense to most, you would think. You have no problem when a thread title says, "Black _____ brutally beats up...", but then throw a fit and scream 'EXCUSES, EXCUSES!' if the thread is about whites.

If you aren't mature or intelligent enough to decipher between the two, then there's nothing I can do for you.

It's crashingly clear neither of you actually read that thread (and similar ones) or you're both just intentionally being obtuse. People in those threads flat out admit they are racist, among some of the other unnecessary comments made that contribute nothing to the discussion.

Yet, when black people (or decent non-blacks who have a heart and conscious) actually try to defend themselves from the disrespectful taunts and verbal attacks, you guys actually believe they're defending the criminal.

Get a freakin' clue.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:22 PM

4,128 posts, read 2,812,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Funny, because I'm not white. I'm black.
That's great, still saw your post coming a mile away.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:42 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,335,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Yeah. You again. I thought you had enough from the last time you didn't show your face in a thread after I got through ripping apart your little argument.

Go find one post in that thread in which anyone made an excuse for those girls beating up that woman.

It's pretty obvious you didn't read that thread if you thought people were making excuses for those girls.

NO ONE makes excuses for black criminals on those threads, the only excuses made are by people looking to justify their racism and unfair stereotypes.

That is exactly why they don't show their faces in threads where while people are the guilty party.

There's a distinct difference between presenting a factual, objective argument in a respectful manner with optimism and venting and spewing their dislike for a group referring to human beings as some sort of primitive animals and posting all over the internet, "SEE, I TOLD YOU SO!" over and over again.

The point of these threads aren't to defend blacks who commit crimes, that's just a false equivalency you've made up in your mind. The point of these threads are to illustrate every race has their fair share of bad apples, something that should be common sense to most, you would think. You have no problem when a thread title says, "Black _____ brutally beats up...", but then throw a fit and scream 'EXCUSES, EXCUSES!' if the thread is about whites.

If you aren't mature or intelligent enough to decipher between the two, then there's nothing I can do for you.

It's crashingly clear neither of you actually read that thread (and similar ones) or you're both just intentionally being obtuse. People in those threads flat out admit they are racist, among some of the other unnecessary comments made that contribute nothing to the discussion.

Yet, when black people (or decent non-blacks who have a heart and conscious) actually try to defend themselves from the disrespectful taunts and verbal attacks, you guys actually believe they're defending the criminal.

Get a freakin' clue.
But, but, Blacks are 13% of the population and...

Old 04-14-2015, 11:22 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,037,006 times
Quote:
I HAVE tried to have a logical, factual argument with blacks and their apologists by presenting numerous statistics from government websites with crime stats and guess what the response is?

- that's only a small minority
- its because of past oppression and slavery
- the government isn't helping blacks enough to stop the violence and get out of poverty

In essense they're trying to justify and explain the reasons why so much black crime exists as opposed to acknowledging that blacks are indeed the most violent and frequently criminal and that in order to solve the problem they should admit that THEY ARE THE MAIN PROBLEM rather than blaming everyone BUT themselves. When that happens on a grand scale, maybe then blacks will make some progress towards an actual longterm solution.

Quote:
And here is a CENTRAL ISSUE. No one EVER said that every race/ethnicity doesn't have bad apples among them, the issue is that people like you either purposely ignore or are completely oblivious to the fact that when it comes to 'bad apples' blacks have a DISTURBINGLY HIGH PERCENTAGE of these 'bad apples' as opposed to any other ethnicity by a HUGE MARGIN. That's the reason why some 240 million white Americans can't commit as much murder and violent crime as 42 million blacks in this country. A near 6 to 1 ratio of whites to blacks, yet blacks still HANDILY come out on top in murder and violent crime rates compared to whites.

And THAT is the reason why there are so many threads concerning black crime and especially interracial crime where blacks continually attack non-blacks, rob them and kill them etc even as most non-blacks simply want to live and work and coexist peacefully. Yet too many blacks REFUSE to let that happen and seem more happy to cause destruction and harm rather than live in relative peace.

Quote:

Get a freakin' clue.
If people are racist towards blacks, its because blacks TAUGHT PEOPLE to be that way towards them. What are people suppose to think when you're minding your own business and one or more blacks suddenly attack you for sh$ts and giggles? How are you suppose to feel towards blacks when you're just trying to run an honest business and make a living and blacks continually rob you and even possibly put your life in jeopardy? If these kinds of incidents were few and far in between, 'white flight' or 'non-black flight' wouldn't exist.

It really makes me wonder how blacks can cause all this trouble and then turn around and have the GALL to complain when people might be wary around them or prefer not to live anywhere near them if they can help it. How can they cry racism when its simply people having a brain and understanding that where they're living is dangerous and therefore they should remove themselves from that threat ASAP which unfortunately is often black people. That's NOT racism. That's just self-preservation of one's life.

Old 04-15-2015, 01:49 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,721,252 times
Hey, nobody ever said blacks had an exclusive on idiots among their ranks.......we whites have a lot of low class people too.

Don

Old 04-15-2015, 03:03 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,416,578 times
Quote:
This thread won't get more than 30 posts about the subject at hand. That's the point.
Hmm. I see 77 posts so far.

Looks as if your point that Whites are hypocrites was no point at all. LOL.

Old 04-15-2015, 03:09 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,416,578 times
Sounds as if a Black man didn't like hearing the N-word from a White man, fight ensued and so far only one side of story told. And we all know how that goes. Nothing more too it than that. No shootings, no cop executions, no burning down cities, no anything.

Just some hyperbole.

Nothing to see here.

Old 04-15-2015, 03:50 AM

6,367 posts, read 6,225,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
I hope the Colorado AG investigates and prosecutes this food truck operator for refusing to serve people. As a public accommodation he has an obligation to serve everyone, even those he dislikes personally.

Nice try but he wasn't serving them due to their *active aggression* towards him, not because of their race, political beliefs, etc.

"A-hole" is not a "protected class."

Old 04-15-2015, 05:32 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,254,424 times
Max Sterling, you will always be a sad victim of your own biases as long as you continue to judge black people on a segment of the black population. It's really that simple. It's obvious that you have many issues to work through. Personally, I can't imagine how awful it is living with that much hatred.

Let go of the death-grip you have on these statistics and long-held fears and judge people on their own merit. People aren't statistics.

I feel pretty confident that these deep biases are seeping into every interaction you have with black people. I'd think that your racism reeks for miles...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies