Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 01:18 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times

Advertisements

Cannibalism is as old as the shills.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2015, 02:41 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
a little reading comprehension is a good thing here, too bad the op has none;

seems to me the cells are NOT being put into the flavorings, they are just being used to test how the human palate will respond to those flavorings. nice try, but a big failure.
So only the food testers get to ingest the aborted fetuses? Well, that changes everything!

“What they do not tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 – human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors”, stated Debi Vinnedge, Executive Director for Children of God for Life, a pro-life watch dog group that has been monitoring the use of aborted fetal material in medical products and cosmetics for years.'

Comprehensive List Of Companies That Uses Aborted Fetal Cells As Flavor | Conspiracy Theories

Old 04-15-2015, 02:49 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
So only the food testers get to ingest the aborted fetuses? Well, that changes everything!

“What they do not tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 – human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors”, stated Debi Vinnedge, Executive Director for Children of God for Life, a pro-life watch dog group that has been monitoring the use of aborted fetal material in medical products and cosmetics for years.'

Comprehensive List Of Companies That Uses Aborted Fetal Cells As Flavor | Conspiracy Theories
no one is ingesting human cells

Old 04-15-2015, 03:58 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:

Didn't read the Snopes article, did you?

And here's a piece of genuine advice - don't get your info from a conspiracies website. Or people will wonder where your tin foil hat is.

Old 04-15-2015, 04:35 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Darnit, I was hoping to know where I could get me some good ol dead babies in my food!

Very disappointed here.

Old 04-15-2015, 04:37 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Want some dead baby with your fries?

'(NaturalNews) Every time you purchase mass-produced processed "food" from the likes of Kraft, PepsiCo, or Nestle, you're choosing, whether you realize it or not, to feed your family not only genetically engineered poisons and chemical additives, but also various flavoring agents manufactured using the tissue of aborted human babies.

Sickening: Major food corporations use tissue from aborted babies to manufacture flavor additives in processed foods - NaturalNews.com
That's a pretty disgusting allegation. I have to go to work now, but is there any other evidence that this is true?

I've read Natural News before, and I have to say, they are not someone I would use as a source for legitimacy.

Old 04-15-2015, 04:54 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Darnit, I was hoping to know where I could get me some good ol dead babies in my food!

Very disappointed here.
perhaps we can hit the abortion clinics?

Old 04-15-2015, 06:05 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
That's a pretty disgusting allegation. I have to go to work now, but is there any other evidence that this is true?

I've read Natural News before, and I have to say, they are not someone I would use as a source for legitimacy.
Look in the first or second post in this thread, where I posted a link to what Snopes has to say, and even summarized it.

Old 04-15-2015, 06:19 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:

If it's so true, why hasn't that Oklahoma legislator, who tried to ban fetuses in food in 2012, made another attempt at getting it done in 2014. He got nowhere with it in 2012.

State Bill Outlaws Using Fetuses In Food Industry; Meets Visceral Reaction : The Two-Way : NPR

Old 04-15-2015, 06:22 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
perhaps we can hit the abortion clinics?
I have a horrifying response...but I just cant do it. LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies