Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 06:41 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,293 times

Advertisements

OMG!!!! Hillary told a lie??? I'm shocked.. Well, maybe I'm not so shocked. Look who she's married to. Good ol "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2015, 06:50 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,782,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I'm a Dem and I hope she crashes and burns.

She acts like she is owed something and the nomination is hers to lose.
I've always said it isn't the Dems (true liberals) who are the problem, but the progressives who have hijacked both parties.

Old 04-16-2015, 06:58 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,782,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
OMG!!!! Hillary told a lie??? I'm shocked.. Well, maybe I'm not so shocked. Look who she's married to. Good ol "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Too funny!

Old 04-16-2015, 06:59 PM

24,385 posts, read 23,041,608 times
Hey, she'll be laughing all the way to the bank. Collect a couple billion dollars in campaign donations, run a half assed short lived campaign, drop out early and then keep the money.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:03 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,792,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I said they should fix it. I also noted that no links are needed to know that Hillary is a habitual liar.
So the source cited to prove your allegations is unnecessary because you know in your heart they are correct? Wow what a great idea. The Dems will love it.

Particularly interesting in that some of the listed allegations are provably false.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:09 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
wow....what idiots we have running for office these days. At least if you are going to lie, hillary, make it a lie that no one can verify. I never met 3 of my grandparents, but i knew where/when they were born, and didn't tell people they were immigrants. Sadly, this is typical of hillary, and certainly won't be the last time she lies. Admittedly, it's not as outstanding as obama's lie about his father being the fiercest warrior in a tribe full of warriors in kenya, when in reality obama sr. Was really nothing more than an alcoholic serial inseminating adulterer. But hey, that's close enough, right?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...rds#.uvw4okax2

but it begs the question: Is her lying the result of a concussion? Her age? The ptsd she undoubtedly suffered while evading sniper fire in bosnia? The stress of having to set up her own email server all by herself? That really rough patch when she and bill were dead broke?

Predictably, the nyt's insufferable apologist, maggie haberman, fell right on hillary's grenade and claimed that clinton "misstated" the origin of her grandparents. Misstated, huh. That's cute.

Do we really want someone who apparently is as deceitful as hillary in the white house? i realize she has a (abandoned) vagina and all, but still.....

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/588523376873877504

avs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZSb0JCWcXk

Last edited by momonkey; 04-16-2015 at 07:23 PM..

Old 04-16-2015, 07:19 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,161,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
So the source cited to prove your allegations is unnecessary because you know in your heart they are correct? Wow what a great idea. The Dems will love it.

Particularly interesting in that some of the listed allegations are provably false.
Except they aren't. Chelsea was in no danger.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:23 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Wow....what idiots we have running for office these days. At least if you are going to lie, Hillary, make it a lie that no one can verify. I never met 3 of my grandparents, but I knew where/when they were born, and didn't tell people they were immigrants. Sadly, this is typical of Hillary, and certainly won't be the last time she lies. Admittedly, it's not as outstanding as Obama's lie about his father being the fiercest warrior in a tribe full of warriors in Kenya, when in reality Obama Sr. was really nothing more than an alcoholic serial inseminating adulterer. But hey, that's close enough, right?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...rds#.uvw4OKAx2

But it begs the question: is her lying the result of a concussion? her age? the PTSD she undoubtedly suffered while evading sniper fire in Bosnia? the stress of having to set up her own email server ALL BY HERSELF? that really rough patch when she and Bill were Dead Broke?

Predictably, the NYT's insufferable apologist, Maggie Haberman, fell right on Hillary's grenade and claimed that Clinton "misstated" the origin of her grandparents. Misstated, huh. That's cute.

Do we really want someone who apparently is as deceitful as Hillary in the White House? I realize she has a (abandoned) vagina and all, but still.....

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/588523376873877504

According to Harry Reid, when asked of his lies... It worked didn't it.
It is the Democrat Elites, MO, to stay in a power playing role.

Lie!

Old 04-16-2015, 07:28 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,792,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Except they aren't. Chelsea was in no danger.
Cornered so you are grasping at straws? And that is not the only bad hit in this set...

Old 04-16-2015, 09:07 PM

39,855 posts, read 26,477,889 times
Quote:
You're right, it did -- and all because the media refused to ask the tough questions. It's amazing that the Atlanta Journal Constitution did a massive expose on their cheating educators, yet the NYTimes has practically ignorned the email server situation with Hillary.

Oh, wait, were you trying to set up a raffle ("Guess the number of Hillary threads accurately and win a Cabinet position!!")?
The NYT is a freekin' joke. They were once a great newspaper. Now, little more than a leftist blog. They are about as serious as a news source as BSNBC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies