Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 06:15 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,092,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
But then, ALL leftists who do this moral equivalency thing EVERY DAMN TIME Muslims are exposed, ARE idiots.
You Obama zombies CANNOT criticize Islam. If pressured, in threads like this, Like Obama, you feel the need to tell us how much you HATE the religion of Jesus. You go out of your way, in your ignorance, to compare Jesus, and His followers, with the mass murderer and pedophile MudHamMud. I honestly hope you apologists for this death cult find yourselves living under Sharia. I REALLY do!
I have criticized Islam. Not on this thread, but I have before. I detest Sharia law as well as any law that has a basis in religious documents. It's, to me, the intellectual equivalent of using Harry Potter as a basis for law.

I also wasn't talking about either Jesus nor Mohammad. But since you brought it up, Jesus was just a man with some happy ideas and Muhammad was a conquerer like Cortez or Alexander the Great. As for the followers... they vary. Some are far more stupid than others. The current stupid population of Islam has a nasty habit of being rather barbaric, not unlike the stupid Christian population not so long ago, and even still today though in drastically smaller numbers.

Oh, and great argument with the Obama. Never heard that one before. Certainly bringing Obama into an unrelated discussion is really the sign of master debater. You should run for congress.

By the way, I've never voted for Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
This is rich.

If any group of illegal immigrants trying to enter the US killed another group of illegal immigrants trying to enter the US, do you know what most of those feeling sympathy towards the illegal Christians would be saying? Good riddance--that's what they get for trying to sneak into our country illegally.

But because it is illegal Muslims killing illegal Christians and it's Italy--it's those poor illegals.
Has anyone sympathized with those specific people? I've only seen people rejecting the idea that somehow every Muslim, all 2 billion of them, are somehow also at fault. The guys who did what this thread was about, do what you will with them. But to make statements like 'NO MUSLIMS ALLOWED' is just silly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2015, 06:56 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Here's the latest from the love religion. Why oh why should we let any of these bastards (members of the religion that Obama will never criticize) into a civilized western country. We need a return of the Inquisition and rid this cancer before it kills us.

Italian police: Migrants threw Christians overboard - CNN.com
I do not care what anyone thinks or feel. These bastards, who are not a civilized people, are anything but a peaceful loving religion my azz.

Call a friggin spade a spade, call it what it is. They are hardly a peaceful loving people. They are a backwards barbaric, people, who will never change their evil ways.

Obama hasn't the guts to call certain things what they really are.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:07 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Has anyone sympathized with those specific people? I've only seen people rejecting the idea that somehow every Muslim, all 2 billion of them, are somehow also at fault. The guys who did what this thread was about, do what you will with them. But to make statements like 'NO MUSLIMS ALLOWED' is just silly.
You are right. I went back and re-read the posts. Not much sympathy for the dead Christian illegals--just rationalization regarding hate for Muslims.

So, I'll put it differently. If a group of Haitians trying to sneak into the country killed a group of Mexicans trying to sneak into the country, would the anti-immigration Americans be saying "those murderous Haitians" or would they be saying "good riddance to the whole bunch of them--they were all trying to sneak into the US illegally, so who cares?"

Old 04-16-2015, 07:11 PM

Quote:
You are right. I went back and re-read the posts. Not much sympathy for the dead Christian illegals--just rationalization regarding hate for Muslims.

So, I'll put it differently. If a group of Haitians trying to sneak into the country killed a group of Mexicans trying to sneak into the country, would the anti-immigration Americans be saying "those murderous Haitians" or would they be saying "good riddance to the whole bunch of them--they were all trying to sneak into the US illegally, so who cares?"
Probably the latter.

I can tell you that I'd just say arrest, convict, and deport the Haitians in question and call it a day. I wouldn't even attempt or consider it rational to pass anti Haitian legislation or whatever it is small government constitutional conservatives are doing (and yes, I added the extra words to prove a point).

Old 04-16-2015, 07:37 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,289,096 times
Quote:
This is rich.

If any group of illegal immigrants trying to enter the US killed another group of illegal immigrants trying to enter the US, do you know what most of those feeling sympathy towards the illegal Christians would be saying? Good riddance--that's what they get for trying to sneak into our country illegally.

But because it is illegal Muslims killing illegal Christians and it's Italy--it's those poor illegals.
Deportation<>Killing.

Their moral compass cannot fathom the difference between the two.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:45 PM

11,237 posts, read 11,015,248 times
Stay classy Islam!

Old 04-16-2015, 08:36 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
What you "spotted" was your own anti-Christian/anti-AMERICAN bigotry.

It's sick that folks like you think Americans rejoice in these kinds of murders. You confirm that leftists lack a soul.
Yeah...I'm a soul brother that doesn't have a soul.

However, I HAVE soul. Lol

Old 04-16-2015, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Deportation<>Killing.

Their moral compass cannot fathom the difference between the two.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
What?

"deportation <> killing"

Does that mean equal? If so, where did you even get that idea. When has murder been compared to deportation as being basically the same? What is it you're trying to say. I know making a jab and leaving is easier than thinking, but discussions tend to be more interesting when everyone involved thinks.

Old 04-16-2015, 11:14 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,769,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Seriously, why is it that when a Muslim does something, it's a quality of all Muslims but to even suggest some Christians hold views similar to that of the WBC is considered rude, which it is. Anyone who thinks all Christians think like the WBC is an idiot, almost, but not quite there, as stupid as the WBC itself. But why is that same courtesy not applied to minority groups? That's not me saying there aren't more crazy Muslims than crazy Christians, but the fact remains that it's not a homogenous group. My doctor's a Muslim; guess what he's never done: Killed me. I have a friend who's Muslim, and frankly, he's a more kind hearted and gentle person than 90% of the Christians I know.
WBC has never killed anyone. Is that the best that you can do? Are you really comparing WBC to al- Qaeda, ISIS, and Boko Haram?

Old 04-17-2015, 02:24 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Go to Saudi and tell them you find their religion repulsive. I dare you. Better yet, draw a cartoon of M and make it a repulsive cartoon....good luck.
I never would. I like my head where it is.

However, I would like as my avatar on this site the figure of Mobombhead. But whiners on this site would have it removed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies