Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 03:25 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
You're all bark and no bite, desertdetroiter.

Your people have very, very little importance in the grand scheme of affairs. The fact that your people aren't gravely concerned about the illegal (and non-illegal) racial explosion is going to hurt you guys immensely in the future.
FOH...

I guess I need to remind you that illegal immigration kicked millions of whites out of jobs in the following industries: textiles, construction, meatpacking, road construction, agriculture, etc...good paying jobs that white folks never recovered.

So on the "all bark and no bite" front....lemme tell you what you white folks did about it...

NOT A DAMN THING.

You've been reduced to going on websites to bytch about it. And because you're angry at your leaders inability to address the problem, now you're lashing out at black folks because you're frustrated. You want us to do the job that your people wouldn't do.

Sorry...too late. Whites invited these people into the country for the cheap labor...so it's YOUR JOB to throw them out. Don't put u on us because your people declined to do the job.

Now who's barking...but ain't biting?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2015, 03:36 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
FOH...

I guess I need to remind you that illegal immigration kicked millions of whites out of jobs in the following industries: textiles, construction, meatpacking, road construction, agriculture, etc...good paying jobs that white folks never recovered.

So on the "all bark and no bite" front....lemme tell you what you white folks did about it...

[b]NOT A DAMN THIN

You've been reduced to going on websites to bytch about it. And because you're angry at your leaders inability to address the problem, now you're lashing out at black folks because you're frustrated. You want us to do the job that your people wouldn't do.

Sorry...too late. Whites invited these people into the country for the cheap labor...so it's YOUR JOB to throw them out. Don't put u on us because your people declined to do the job.

Now who's barking...but ain't biting?

Who's bytching?

YOU GTFOH.

Old 04-19-2015, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Who's bytching?

YOU GTFOH.
Lol...I like how you unbolded my text when I pointed out that illegals punked you out of your jobs and you didn't do squat.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:20 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,711,121 times
Quote:
Lol...I like how you unbolded my text when I pointed out that illegals punked you out of your jobs and you didn't do squat.
I like how you're going to sit around and watch illegal immigrants take even more unskilled labor jobs, not say or do anything to fight against it, and continue to blame white people for it because of something that happened decades ago. As a side note, the current push for amnesty is coming from a black president, so you can't really blame this round on whitey.

Another side note, there were plenty of white people fighting against illegal immigration 20 years ago, just as there are now. Just like then, those of us who are vocal about the issue are accused of being racist and intolerant, even though what we're trying to do is save jobs for minorities and poor people who actually belong in this country.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I like how you're going to sit around and watch illegal immigrants take even more unskilled labor jobs, not say or do anything to fight against it, and continue to blame white people for it because of something that happened decades ago. As a side note, the current push for amnesty is coming from a black president, so you can't really blame this round on whitey.

Another side note, there were plenty of white people fighting against illegal immigration 20 years ago, just as there are now. Just like then, those of us who are vocal about the issue are accused of being racist and intolerant, even though what we're trying to do is save jobs for minorities and poor people who actually belong in this country.
Trying to save the jobs for minorities? B.S....you didn't try to save nothing, and if you did, you failed miserably.

Get it through your head...they took MILLIONS of GOOD paying jobs from whites. Eff trying to save the jobs for minorities. That should've been the least of your worries. You should've been trying to save the jobs for yourselves.

White folks laid down and took it. You even voted for people that promoted it. Reagan signed an amnesty...or have you forgotten.

So don't put your failure to rectify the situation on blacks. Blacks didn't invite the illegals to come here in order to benefit from the cheap labor. White corporate chieftains did that.

Talk to them. Don't try to pit me against Hispanics. They aren't my problem, and I live smack dab on the Mexican border.

Besides, if black opposition becomes virulent, you'll just run to the Hispanics and denigrate blacks behind our backs just like your screaming about the illegals to me.

You conservatives are duplicitous, backstabbing types. You can't be trusted.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:53 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,711,121 times
Quote:
Trying to save the jobs for minorities? B.S....you didn't try to save nothing, and if you did, you failed miserably.

Get it through your head...they took MILLIONS of GOOD paying jobs from whites. Eff trying to save the jobs for minorities. That should've been the least of your worries. You should've been trying to save the jobs for yourselves.

White folks laid down and took it. You even voted for people that promoted it. Reagan signed an amnesty...or have you forgotten.

So don't put your failure to rectify the situation on blacks. Blacks didn't invite the illegals to come here in order to benefit from the cheap labor. White corporate chieftains did that.

Talk to them. Don't try to pit me against Hispanics. They aren't my problem, and I live smack dab on the Mexican border.

Besides, if black opposition becomes virulent, you'll just run to the Hispanics and denigrate blacks behind our backs just like your screaming about the illegals to me.

First, I'm not a conservative - possibly more conservative than you, but far more liberal than the average conservative.

Second, you probably shouldn't call others duplicitous while running around blaming other people for your problems. It's a bit duplicitous, you know.

Third, I don't denigrate anyone based on race. I save denigration for those whose actions prove that they deserve it.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:59 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:

Now you are just sounding unhinged and paranoid.

Old 04-19-2015, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Now you are just sounding unhinged and paranoid.
Unhinged, paranoid....and TRUTHFUL.

I know you conservative types. A lifetime in Arizona hasn't gone to waste...trust me.

Old 04-19-2015, 07:32 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:

ouch!

Old 04-19-2015, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
ouch!
I hate to say that about them....but they've proven themselves to be snakes.

Hispanics are an ascendant group that has surpassed African Americans in numbers and somewhere between 12 to 20 million are here illegally. Now you know damn well that us black folks DID NOT invite these people here and we don't own the businesses that hired them. But for some reason, they're putting the onus on black folks to take the lead in deporting these people because in their minds...illegal immigration hurts blacks.

But when these same illegals ran millions of whites out of GOOD paying jobs, whites did a grand total of nothing.

Somehow though, they think they can put us down for not doing what they didn't do either. It's as if millions of white folks don't need low skilled labor when we know better.

And he has the nerve to talk about all bark and no bite when they didn't bite a damn thing.

Believe me, if blacks decide to take this issue head on, they'll go behind our backs and tell the Hispanics that we're the bad guys trying to run them out of the country. They won't join us in the fight...And it's a lost cause anyway. We'd just end up making the Latino community into bitter enemies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies