Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2015, 04:24 PM

687 posts, read 915,276 times

Advertisements

And still the Politically-Correct crowd are in absolute befuddlement as to why I don't want to send my children to an all black school, or even to a majority black school, or even to a 5% black school.

Old 04-25-2015, 04:55 PM

1,535 posts, read 2,371,707 times
Pathetic, and these people, if you can call them that, are our future, glad I'll be 6 feet under.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:51 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,185,706 times
This kind of thing happens all the time, and everywhere in America. Just my opinion and view. Flash mobs, knock out game, violent attacks in establishment's, nightclub's, and even on beaches like in Panama City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBVbsqhClU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn0q5FmMQyU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ1oh-2g-vg

The media downplays it and tries to conceal it in my opinion.

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 04-25-2015 at 06:43 PM..

Old 04-25-2015, 05:55 PM

613 posts, read 463,119 times
*sigh*

Old 04-25-2015, 06:01 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,001,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aedbZ4adsM

Now before those who defend black people come out of the woodwork to cry 'racism' and that this is 'only a minority of blacks', there have been NUMEROUS incidents such as this in the past few years and most of these kinds of brawls if not all of them involve blacks students.

People have often blamed the US school system for failing black people, but when you see so many fights and violent incidents like this, is it not black students and their parents that are FAILING THEMSELVES? Namely even if you gave these students the best schools and the best teachers, how many of these students would actually take advantage and get a good education out of it? Seems like a fairly high number of them aren't really that interested in learning and school has become a place for them to simply hang out and mess around for a few hours each day.

8 White Station High Students Suspended After Fight - FOX13 News, WHBQ FOX 13

Here is a quote from one of the school officials:

And a quote from a parent:

I've said numerous times that black parents have been failing their kids and many have been doing an extremely poor job of raising their children and time and again those who defend blacks have said I was wrong. So if I am indeed wrong, then why is it that the vast majority of these types of incidents involve mostly blacks? If black parents are doing such a good job raising their kids to be decent, responsible and caring people, then why do incidents like in this video or in another where a teacher was assaulted keep happening?

So the question is when are blacks ever going to admit that they are their own worst enemy and that things will never improve as long as they raise their kids to be like this? When will most black parents finally have the guts to say 'We have raised our kids poorly for far too long and its the reason why our communities are so violent and troubled for so many decades. Now its time to change things, stop blaming people and simply raise our kids right so that they have a chance at a better future.' Will that EVER happen?
People shouldn't blame the school system for just failing blacks, they SHOULD blame them and the parents for failing most all kids.
Discipline in schools is completely absent due to both the school administration AND some/many of the parents. If schools demanded a certain behavior and had the authority to enforce said behavior without parental intervention (read "excuses" and no I don't mean beating the kids) then things would be way different. If your little Johnny or Jane acts like a thug in school then out the door he/she goes and will NOT come back until such a time as they can act properly. Assault a teacher or staff member? Off to JAIL. Go to a juvenile hall school, they have 'em. I've seen it up close. Locked up except when in class. Makes you appreciate the freedom of a normal school life.

When it comes to high school? Well, I think there needs to be a couple of versions of high school. One for those that can/will act accordingly in a textbook setting and a tech school for those that just can't seem to deal with the regular setting. Some kids just aren't meant for the traditional school thing (I was one) and could benefit from hands on, learning a viable trade then going to work. If those options don't work then either your parents home school or you join a federal residential work program that already exist.

Old 04-25-2015, 06:07 PM

Everyone knows there are all types in every race can be barbaric and nutty, and etc....but there is not any other group in America, that commits these acts and behaves in such ways, on the same scale in my opinion, ... as troubled African American youth tend to behave. There are sickos and nuts from all races, we all know that. Just my opinion and view on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2u_3ysHYNc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjYGPy4sfvA

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 04-25-2015 at 06:44 PM..

Old 04-25-2015, 06:26 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,429,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
The ghettoization of America is a very real problem that will soon creep from poverty-striken minority-majority cities over into middle-class suburbia and other areas where poor blacks/hispanics are a minority. This is not racism, it's reality, and it's a wake-up call. Soon none of us will be immune from the disease of forced diversity and integration from the violent, uncivlized classes.

Very true. In fact, the government actively encourages it with its various integration policies.

Old 04-25-2015, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgn2013 View Post
Here come the Cac's again on their soapbox. I wonder if they're really concerned about blacks' well-being. Sounds more like using this as an opportunity to excoriate blacks. A sort of pre-emptive strike that can be used to shut down any conversation when white on black violence occurs. "Sure, 100's blacks are killed by cops, but who cares...those thugs are naturally evil and violent so they are never innocent, even when they are....and here's proof."

Cac's make me laugh...
What are "Cac's"?

Old 04-25-2015, 06:33 PM

We are reaping what we have sown. It is much too late. Just my opinion and view.

Old 04-25-2015, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
We are reaping what we have sown. It is much too late. Just my opinion and view.
I, too, fear this country is too far gone to be salvageable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies