Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 03:36 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
.... but this isn't the first time he has been in trouble ...
no, it's not. what's different this time is he's possibly facing criminal charges.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Let's hope you are wrong and it is the last time Arpaio is "in trouble."
i believe it's more likely than not that arpaio will resign before this is over.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:45 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Sheriff Joe is a real american hero! He doesn't waver in the face of liberal atheist muslim gay commie pot smoking illegal alien scum! He is a man would holds stead fast to his principal and does not allow the confines of his job to define its bounderies. It's only the left wing and their anti christian gay loving agenda that drives their hatred for this godly American man . If more people were like the good Sheriff American would still be the 1950's Leave it to Beaver land it always was meant to be.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:47 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i believe it's more likely than not that arpaio will resign before this is over.
DHYB

Don't Hold Your Breath. He will still run for the office as long as state law doesn't ban him from the job. He would just be the incarcerated Sheriff Joe is all. Do you really think that he would remove himself from his bully pulpit?

Old 04-27-2015, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post

Don't Hold Your Breath. He will still run for the office as long as state law doesn't ban him from the job. He would just be the incarcerated Sheriff Joe is all.
he currently is running for re-election ( hit that donate button ).

altho i believe this is the final straw for old joe i also concur with your breath holding advice.

Old 04-27-2015, 07:23 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Default Law Enforment Wyatt Eurp Style

I support my Sherriff and he had the courage to investigate the impossible with Obama who has deceived America from the very start on many issue.

Americans demand we enforce our basic laws from the enforcement of the boarder to the corruption of a President and his machine.

One point I would like to add to your OP. Liberals call anyone who disagrees with them as Hate people. Barrack Obama and the deals they made with the Clintons (which should be in Federal Prison)

The truth will shine someday with the American People!

Old 04-27-2015, 07:46 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I support my Sherriff and he had the courage to investigate the impossible with Obama who has deceived America from the very start on many issue.
Except that he didn't investigate anything. He just took the birther's money and did nothing. Birthers are such suckers.

Quote:
One point I would like to add to your OP. Liberals call anyone who disagrees with them as Hate people. Barrack Obama and the deals they made with the Clintons (which should be in Federal Prison)
When Bush and Cheney go to prison for war crimes, we'll talk.

Old 04-27-2015, 07:59 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:

Americans demand we enforce our basic laws from the enforcement of the boarder to the corruption of a President and his machine.

Let us know when your so-called "truth" rears it's ugly head and there are charges filed, after 20 years and still counting we have not seen any sign of it

Old 04-27-2015, 08:07 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,308,287 times
Quote:
I support my Sheriff and he had the courage to investigate the impossible with Obama who has deceived America from the very start on many issue.
Still waiting for that "earth shattering" (or whatever) information about Obama he was going to release a YEAR ago.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:09 PM

Quote:
I support my Sherriff and he had the courage to investigate the impossible....
interesting way of putting it. i take it you haven't been following the testimony. the "investigation" has culminated in arpaio and zullo getting scammed by seattle con-man dennis montgomery to the tune of between $500,000 and $1,000,000 ( of maricopa county tax payer money! ).

Quote:
the truth has been out there (at least in regards to birtherism). i've tried repeatedly to point it out to you without once calling you a "hate people".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies