Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2015, 07:27 PM

17,372 posts, read 9,198,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
True. The reason we have so much unrest in Baltimore is the mayor had police standing around when she should have had the national guard fixing their bayonets.
It's a little more complicated than that -- I feel obligated to point out that only the Leftists really expect the National Guard to start ramming Bayonets into "peaceful protestors". I'm willing to put money on "they won't use Bayonets".

It began with a Black dude dying at the hands of the Baltimore Police -- the Baltimore Police (lets keep in mind that the entire hierarchy in Baltimore is actually run by a Black Mayor/City Council/Police Commissioner) - is stonewalling the public on what actually went down. Unfortunately, they can't blame nasty Republican White Racists for that "stonewalling" ..... which should make everyone ask ..... what's the Real Deal? We still know absolutely ZERO about the Police Officers involved - I suspect that's part of the issue.

When the MOB has free License by Public Order from Madam Mayor and the Police Department (that SHE controls) to have "space to destroy" whatever they please ...... YEP, it's a problem. I pretty much expect the National Guard and the "White Dude" Republican Governor to be seriously tested very soon.
If not tonight - then certainly on Saturday.

They are in extremely serious NEED of a Scapegoat in Baltimore. Only ONE is on the Horizon and it isn't Madam Mayor of 5 years Tenure OR the Black powered City Council/Police Department or Elijah Cummings. They HAVE to have a White Republican Dude to blame - nothing else will work.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:32 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,589,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal Dew View Post
I am talking about the rioters that attacked random people and threw chairs through business windows. It wasn't a small group that did all that.
So it only counts if a person threw a chair through a window? A stool at a person doesn't count? The white woman pictured in the article I linked to will be relieved to hear that.

"Here were drunk, angry, white baseball fans and bar-goers who were equally guilty for the violence that happened that night and embraced the chance to fight and provoked some of it, and any accurate narrative must acknowledge that and barely anyone has acknowledged that. If you’d like to call Baltimore County whites and Boston Red Sox fans “outside agitators,” then you’ve got your outside agitators. - See more at: How drunk sports fans helped spark Saturday night's post-protest violence - citypaper.com

Old 04-29-2015, 07:36 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,010,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
So it only counts if a person threw a chair through a window? A stool at a person doesn't count? The white woman pictured in the article I linked to will be relieved to hear that.
What are you talking about? What only counts?

Quote:
"Here were drunk, angry, white baseball fans and bar-goers who were equally guilty for the violence that happened that night and embraced the chance to fight and provoked some of it, and any accurate narrative must acknowledge that and barely anyone has acknowledged that. If you’d like to call Baltimore County whites and Boston Red Sox fans “outside agitators,” then you’ve got your outside agitators. - See more at: How drunk sports fans helped spark Saturday night's post-protest violence - citypaper.com
This has nothing to do with what I was talking about.. You are talking about drunk baseball fans when I am talking about rioters.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:38 PM

7,795 posts, read 6,364,170 times
This whole thing will be unraveling soon.

Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was

Old 04-29-2015, 07:39 PM

Quote:
This has nothing to do with what I was talking about. You are talking about drunk baseball fans when I am talking about rioters.
Are you completely unaware of the fact that those rioters pictured in your video had been peaceful protestors until coming upon the drunk fans sitting outside the bar? The violence started that day due to interactions between the protestors and those fans.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:40 PM

7,443 posts, read 6,986,993 times
Default another narrative starting to crumble?

Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was

Old 04-29-2015, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Are you completely unaware of the fact that those rioters pictured in your video had been peaceful protestors until coming upon the drunk fans sitting outside the bar? The violence started that day due to interactions between the protestors and those fans.
That is not true. I saw the full version so they were not peaceful. There are other videos up close. The violence that started was not the result of drunk fans.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:42 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,593,379 times
Washington Post just reportied that Freddie Gray was intentionally injuring himself, according to someone who shared the van with Freddie.

Not sure how credible this is.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Washington Post just reportied that Freddie Gray was intentionally injuring himself, according to someone who shared the van with Freddie.

Not sure how credible this is.
Fox news is saying the same, they are reporting that he was banging himself against the wall

Old 04-29-2015, 07:46 PM

Quote:
That is not true. I saw the full version so they were not peaceful. There are other videos up close. The violence that started was not the result of drunk fans.
Well you are free to read the article by someone who was actually there. And if you were familiar with the Baltimore you would know that those bars are just up the block from where that video was taken. And those protestors had been peaceful until then; otherwise there would have been violence at the hands of the people in that video well before then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies