Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2015, 03:21 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
its a white male who killed gray.
And it's hundreds of black males who are destroying Baltimore right now while trying to kill police officers or just random white people.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:23 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,833,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
And it's hundreds of black males who are destroying Baltimore right now while trying to kill police officers or just random white people.
like i said, where were you when hundreds of whites tore down lexington after the wildcats lost.

seems you dont mind when whites riot, but its horrible when black people do it.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:25 PM

Quote:
you never hear about the whites who tore down lexington after the wildcats lost.
Sure you do, you hear about it when it takes place and it makes the news all over the country.

31 rioting Kentucky fans arrested after fights, fires | New York Post

Quote:
Roberts says police are “thankful no one was seriously injured and that there was no major destruction of property.
Those white kids in KY weren't in the streets looking for black folks to attack and injure though.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:25 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,022,312 times
I like how they still have their backpacks on. LOL like they are serious about learning anything... Such a bright future,

Old 04-27-2015, 03:27 PM

Quote:
like i said, where were you when hundreds of whites tore down lexington after the wildcats lost.

I was watching it on the news as a bunch of angry white kids lit some trash cans on fire and got into some fist fights in the streets.

Right now I'm watching a bunch of angry black men throw bricks at police officers who are leaving with serious injuries. I'm watching them throw stuff through store windows and loot Baltimore stores.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:28 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,976,748 times
Quote:

The difference is you won't see a legion of apologists on here and in the media showing up to excuse the rioting when whites do it. Wanton destruction of property is wrong no matter who does it, and whites don't make excuses for it. Where are the black "leaders" calling for an end to senseless violence? Where are Obama and Holder? Sharpton? Instead of condemning rioting blacks and their apologists excuse make and blame "white racism" or some other fantasy. Yeah some whites tore down Lexington, that is idiotic and criminal behavior and they should be punished. See how easy that is? I won't hold my breath waiting for the MSM to condemn what is going on in Baltimore though, I know better.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:29 PM

Quote:
I was watching it on the news as a bunch of angry white kids lit some trash cans on fire and got into some fist fights in the streets.

Right now I'm watching a bunch of angry black men throw bricks at police officers who are leaving with serious injuries. I'm watching them throw stuff through store windows and loot Baltimore stores.
and i saw angry white men knock over police cruisers and throw bricks through buildings when the gophers won the ncaa championship here in minnesota back in 04.

like i said, be outraged when whites do it as well, otherwise you have no credibility.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalbound12 View Post
The difference is you won't see a legion of apologists on here and in the media showing up to excuse the rioting when whites do it. Wanton destruction of property is wrong no matter who does it, and whites don't make excuses for it. Where are the black "leaders" calling for an end to senseless violence? Where are Obama and Holder? Sharpton? Instead of condemning rioting blacks and their apologists excuse make and blame "white racism" or some other fantasy. Yeah some whites tore down Lexington, that is idiotic and criminal behavior and they should be punished. See how easy that is? I won't hold my breath waiting for the MSM to condemn what is going on in Baltimore though, I know better.
You also won't find anyone blaming what took place in KY on "black men". Right now you're watching complete insanity taking place and some fools here are blaming it on "white men". Nothing new for this guy though, he's not known for being brilliant or realistic.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalbound12 View Post

you never denounced there actions and your whining about this, thats the difference.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:31 PM

Quote:
You also won't find anyone blaming what took place in KY on "black men". Right now you're watching complete insanity taking place and some fools here are blaming it on "white men". Nothing new for this guy though, he's not known for being brilliant or realistic.

a white male killed gray. he started all of this, the white male.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.