Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2015, 03:31 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,022,475 times

Advertisements

LOL they are attacking homes on martin luther king avenue.....

That is HILARIOUS!

#progress?

Old 04-27-2015, 03:32 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
and i saw angry white men knock over police cruisers and throw bricks through buildings when the gophers won the ncaa championship here in minnesota back in 04.

like i said, be outraged when whites do it as well, otherwise you have no credibility.
Did you see them targeting and attacking black people walking down the sidewalks? No, of course you didn't.

Don't be stupid man, embrace what's going on and enjoy watching your people be themselves. You talk about conservative white males all the time, I don't see many conservative white males in Baltimore tearing **** up right now.

People like you create these instances, be proud of what you've created.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:33 PM

Quote:
a white male killed gray. he started all of this, the white male.
Nope.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:34 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,018,321 times
Quote:
And you're part of the problem. Congrats. I hope you're proud of your willingness to find any and all excuses for this type of looting and destruction. THIS is why I have to CONSTANTLY explain that I and my family am not and never will be like these criminals nor do we support them or ever will. It's not just what's going on that makes me so angry but also the cavalier attitude that some people have towards this type of destruction like you seem to have!

Old 04-27-2015, 03:35 PM

Quote:
you never denounced there actions and your whining about this, thats the difference.
Of course white people denounced their actions, it's downright embarrassing to see it happen.

You on the other hand look at what your people are doing right now with a smile on your face.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:36 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
And it's hundreds of black males who are destroying Baltimore right now while trying to kill police officers or just random white people.
It's a planned attack - the City and the Police warned the Mall and downtown offices to shut down by 3:00pm. Schools let out early.

7 officers injured so far, mostly broken bones. One is "unresponsive" in the hospital.
Congrats to all the "peaceful protestors" that got a "we will protect you from the police & give you space to do your looting and destruction" speech by Madam Mayor. That's the way to run an insane asylum.

The White House Official Delegation has a front row seat.

The riot happened just hours after Freddie Gray's funeral. Associated Press

Love the apologists for this thuggery. Can we please have a "Blame Bush" to just cap it?

Old 04-27-2015, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It's a planned attack - the City and the Police warned the Mall and downtown offices to shut down by 3:00pm. Schools let out early.

7 officers injured so far, mostly broken bones. One is "unresponsive" in the hospital.
Congrats to all the "peaceful protestors" that got a "we will protect you from the police & give you space to do your looting and destruction" speech by Madam Mayor. That's the way to run an insane asylum.

The riot happened just hours after Freddie Gray's funeral. Associated Press

Love the apologists for this thuggery. Can we please have a "Blame Bush" to just cap it?
This is the only way to deal with liberal black males apparently.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:40 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Just disgusting.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:42 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Of course white people denounced their actions, it's downright embarrassing to see it happen.

You on the other hand look at what your people are doing right now with a smile on your face.

lol my people. i have no ties to baltimore and am not even black. only a conservative white male would try to box someone who disagrees with them.

you supported the white riots in lexington and st paul, and are whining about these riots because you just dont like black people. simple as that.

btw, this is the same conservative white im quoting that gleefully trolled after trayvon martin and walter scott were shot, and supported the white cop who killed garner.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:44 PM

10,018 posts, read 8,621,189 times
Quote:

A white killed Gray
A white killed Brown
Blacks are mad
Burn town down
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies