Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2015, 09:57 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,764,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
..In truth..Humans are the interlopers..NOT THEM!!
Are you saying that black people are not humans?

Old 04-25-2015, 10:04 PM

1,022 posts, read 2,542,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Normal cops don't attack innocent people because they run away from them.
He wasn't attacked. What happened to him is what some people refer to as "rough riding". I've heard about Baltimore police doing this for years. They place you in the paddy wagon, unsecured, and purposely make all of their maneuvers extra forceful so that you flop around while your hands are tied around your back. Of course, this doesn't make things any better.

Seriously, the cops had no reason to do that to him and I agree with the protestors who are standing up for that issue specifically. However, I don't agree so much with the supposed racial component. Much is being manufactured here. These things are not occurring in a vacuum.

Old 04-25-2015, 10:05 PM

Quote:
TY..I have over my years spent many an hour or shift with these folks..and you wouldn't believe??..THEY are normal..once you stop screaming at them..and listen to them...There truly is an ability to talk to folks without threatening and pointing a gun at them and threaten with arrest etc....Maybe walking a block..never mind a mile in their shoes..you might think twice about such harsh judgmental comments that flow so freely
You have spent "many an hour or shift" with the people throwing heavy objects through cop cars, blocking traffic, standing on the cars of innocent commuters, and intimidating/shouting at people trying to get home? You live in Canada, according to your profile. Didn't you say earlier that you don't live in Baltimore but are getting up to date news of the rioters plans for tomorrow from a local resident?

Quote:
I have a friend who lives there and actually get a local person give me the actual truth of just what happened and where tomorrow...
When has anyone "screamed" at these people that you supposedly know so well although you don't live in Baltimore? I heard only them screaming at people who had nothing to do with Mr. Gray on the video.

Old 04-25-2015, 10:06 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,114,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
This is only on local news, but it will be national and maybe International news tomorrow if they continue the rate/amount of destruction throughout the night and into the morning.
Well, why didn't you just wait until tomorrow to post this thread?

Old 04-25-2015, 10:09 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,165,515 times
Quote:

TY..I have over my years spent many an hour or shift with these folks..and you wouldn't believe??..THEY are normal..once you stop screaming at them..and listen to them...There truly is an ability to talk to folks without threatening and pointing a gun at them and threaten with arrest etc....Maybe walking a block..never mind a mile in their shoes..you might think twice about such harsh judgmental comments that flow so freely
Yes, they are just like normal folks, except stupider and more violent.

Old 04-25-2015, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Well, why didn't you just wait until tomorrow to post this thread?
Did the Ferguson race baiters wait a few days? It seems to me that you don't like this thread because it puts the "protestors" in a bad light. See my post about ethos above - post #51 - I was trying to help the rioters.

Old 04-25-2015, 10:11 PM

31,935 posts, read 14,933,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff View Post
He wasn't attacked. What happened to him is what some people refer to as "rough riding". I've heard about Baltimore police doing this for years. They place you in the paddy wagon, unsecured, and purposely make all of their maneuvers extra forceful so that you flop around while your hands are tied around your back. Of course, this doesn't make things any better.

Seriously, the cops had no reason to do that to him and I agree with the protestors who are standing up for that issue specifically. However, I don't agree so much with the supposed racial component. Much is being manufactured here. These things are not occurring in a vacuum.
This would not cause a fatal spinal injury. And being unsecured is against police policy. So why was he unsecured. And why wasn't medical help called immediately when he was unresponsive.

Old 04-25-2015, 10:15 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,923,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff View Post
It's been dry as a bone and chilly all night here.
Obviously you don't live downtown. It was raining heavily.

I have zero use or respect for the protestors. They blocked traffic, destroyed property, and put police and others in danger. I live just south of the harbor, thankfully this mob stayed where it was.

And yes, this mob is the same mob that elects people like Obama.

Old 04-25-2015, 10:16 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,923,105 times
Quote:
Normal cops don't attack innocent people because they run away from them.
And normal considerate people don't block traffic, destroy property, and put lives at risk.

Old 04-25-2015, 10:16 PM

1,022 posts, read 2,542,836 times
Quote:
This would not cause a fatal spinal injury. And being unsecured is against police policy. So why was he unsecured. And why wasn't medical help called immediately when he was unresponsive.
How couldn't that cause a fatal injury to the spine? With your arms behind your back, you can't balance yourself nor shield yourself from the impact of flying into the walls and benches inside the police van. As for your other questions, this is why there is such a process as an investigation. All of these questions will be answered in due time. I hope you aren't expecting any answers here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies