Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 12:43 PM

13 posts, read 17,344 times

Advertisements

Check out the linked story about the mother who starts to punch her son for participating in the riots in Baltimore.

https://gma.yahoo.com/baltimore-mom-...opstories.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/28/us/bal...om-smacks-son/

While most of the comments on the ABC news site support her, it is only a matter of time before political correctness comes in strong and the mother is arrested for punching her son. It is only a matter of time before she is arrested!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2015, 12:46 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,819,598 times
Hero, this country would be a better place with more like her.

Old 04-28-2015, 12:49 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times
I'm going to just say, a mom doing her job!

Old 04-28-2015, 12:50 PM

266 posts, read 281,381 times
I wouldn't call her a hero. I'd call her a concerned mother trying to teach her son some values.
We need more of her kind. And fathers.

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by great discussion View Post
Check out the linked story about the mother who starts to punch her son for participating in the riots in Baltimore.

Video shows Baltimore mom smack masked son over riots - CNN.com

While most of the comments on the ABC news site support her, it is only a matter of time before political correctness comes in strong and the mother is arrested for punching her son. It is only a matter of time before she is arrested!
Wow.. she really went off on her son... if she has no man to keep the boy in line she knew she had to keep the boy in line by herself..

This woman was mad for the son to be there.. her fear for him getting hurt or jailed probably got her swinging those punches.. I wish his father was the one to get him in line.. women today have to take on many roles if the dad is not there to do it. It is more positive for good reason she went off on him..no kid should be out there..he should be home!

2,852 posts, read 1,612,989 times
100% HERO!

Her 'little boy' took off the 'child' title when he decided to do this despicable act of rioting.
She knows that rioting is NOT the way to get noticed, and I'm betting what we saw her do to her son is just the start... When he gets home, and is in HER home, he's hers....

It appears that at one point he raised his arms as if he was thinking about striking her back... I'd like to say I'm glad he didn't do that - but had he, I'm betting the wrath of hers would have flattened her son, the thug punk...

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times
I was watching this last night with my boys.

they asked me what I thought, I told them I was proud of that momma.

they asked me what I would do to them if they were out rioting like that.

I told them they would wish that woman was their momma. cuz their daddy would do far worse.

Old 04-28-2015, 12:51 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,300,017 times
Quote:
Check out the linked story about the mother who starts to punch her son for participating in the riots in Baltimore. While most of the comments on the ABC news site support her, it is only a matter of time before political correctness comes in strong and the mother is arrested for punching her son. It is only a matter of time before she is arrested!
I think you need to understand the difference between a "punch" and a "smack up-side of the head".

Also what a "child" is. I can not tell his age, but he isn't an 8 year old.

I would same the dime and not call CPS.

Old 04-28-2015, 12:53 PM

16,711 posts, read 19,407,583 times
Quote:

Video shows Baltimore mom smack masked son over riots - CNN.com

sUPER mOM IN MY BOOK

Old 04-28-2015, 12:55 PM
J24

448 posts, read 863,538 times
I was waiting for this thread to pop up.

When you think about it though, isn't there a bit of a double standard? If you saw a video like this, without any riots surrounding it, where a mother was hitting her child (even if he's a teenager like this one clearly is), how many of you would cry child abuse?

I personally think she should be given a medal for trying to keep her kid in line. I think all black mothers need to be out there smacking the hell out of their kids who are participating in this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies