Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2015, 03:06 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,356,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Police who? People can only police themselves, and turn people over to the police/defend themselves and their families if histrionics breaks out. What is "police their own community" suppose to look like? And whatever happened to PERSONAL responsibility?
its a verb
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2015, 03:09 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,356,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stationplay View Post

Again, I aint gotta do ish but stay black and die.
you could stay black, be successful, spread your wealth and education and then die, if you wanted to.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:10 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,864,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflowery View Post
As a law-abiding black woman, I often hear "there are no protests for black on black crime". I dislike black on black crime and if I could end it I most definitely would! I'm tired of feeling as if I have to take responsibility for what black folks that I do not know have done.

They need to take responsibility for their own actions. You should be doing that no matter what your race is.

You must have some idea of what it is like to be white these days. It sure is nice reading about how all old white people need to die for others to get ahead. Everyone hates the white cops and look at you funny because you are white.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:18 PM

200 posts, read 277,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
you could stay black, be successful, spread your wealth and education and then die, if you wanted to.
Who said I wasn't? Not explain nothing else. Take a AA Studies course online or something and get out of the news headlines. Better yet, seek black blogs and publications online to see the umteen other million of us that are focused on other things than the 1% of hoodlums out there. Very Smart Brothers comment sections and article is a good place to start.

Your snarky comnents are based on an opinion you have formed from what the media has fed you. Learn yaself something then get back to me for conversation.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:57 PM

72,850 posts, read 62,315,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
The black community.
And yet you ignore the rest of my post.

Old 06-13-2015, 11:50 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,764,050 times
Quote:

Again, I aint gotta do ish but stay black and die.
You do that. Stay black and be miserable until you change your status. Black folks are entirely responsible for their own condition.

Old 06-13-2015, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Take a AA Studies course online.
That is your problem. You take online classes.

Old 06-14-2015, 12:13 AM

Quote:
You do that. Stay black and be miserable until you change your status. Black folks are entirely responsible for their own condition.
Hey Im a Pharmacist man so my life isnt that miserable along with most Black folks in this country. Graduated from a top HBCU about 7 years ago. Your far removed sir. I suggest you read. Where do you live? Or better yet how old are you? You sound really jaded so Im guessing your not a Millienial or Gen Y and if so you must be REEEEEAAAALLY suburban or in an area where there arent many black folks.

Old 06-14-2015, 12:15 AM

Quote:
That is your problem. You take online classes.
Yeah,but... No.

Old 06-14-2015, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Hey Im a Pharmacist man so my life isnt that miserable along with most Black folks in this country. Graduated from a top HBCU about 7 years ago. Your far removed sir. I suggest you read. Where do you live? Or better yet how old are you? You sound really jaded so Im guessing your not a Millienial or Gen Y and if so you must be REEEEEAAAALLY suburban or in an area where there arent many black folks.
I'm 38. Gen X. I live in Aztlan. I read a lot. There are lots of black folks in my hood. They don't get along with the majority Hispanics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies