Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 01:03 AM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times

Advertisements

ISIS POSTS WARNING: “We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States” – NAMES 5 TARGETS | The Gateway Pundit

While they certainly could be lying I don't believe they are. I do believe they have factions here in the states and I believe you are going to start seeing more and more attacks on our soil. It's going to get very interesting to watch the deniers and those who want to see radical Muslim's wiped from the face of the earth.

I wonder the tune the deniers will sing when or if someone or something close to them is blown up, destroyed or killed.

With Osama's military drilling in our cities and towns along with arming every government agency that carries gun with billions of rounds of ammo it's going to get very interesting.

Attacks on our soil are the perfect scenario's to grab control..

I think I'll buy some popcorn, sit back in the cabin and watch.

With that in mind let's remember they are "The JV Team"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2015, 01:11 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
ISIS POSTS WARNING: “We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States” – NAMES 5 TARGETS | The Gateway Pundit

While they certainly could be lying I don't believe they are. I do believe they have factions here in the states and I believe you are going to start seeing more and more attacks on our soil. It's going to get very interesting to watch the deniers and those who want to see radical Muslim's wiped from the face of the earth.

I wonder the tune the deniers will sing when or if someone or something close to them is blown up, destroyed or killed.

With Osama's military drilling in our cities and towns along with arming every government agency that carries gun with billions of rounds of ammo it's going to get very interesting.

Attacks on our soil are the perfect scenario's to grab control..

I think I'll buy some popcorn, sit back in the cabin and watch.

With that in mind let's remember they are "The JV Team"
Yeah they pretty much are the JV team still. Without the efforts of people like you to help spread their terror they would be no more dangerous then a biker gang. And far less numerous.

but hey, you just keeping helping the terrorists spread terror if thats your thing. Me? I'm going to keep laughing at them.

I especially like the part where they state the ones we shot were highly trained. Uh huh. thats why despite having surprise they killed...no one. Although who knows, maybe the guard shot in the leg will get a infection, so they still have some hope there

Old 05-06-2015, 01:25 AM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yeah they pretty much are the JV team still. Without the efforts of people like you to help spread their terror they would be no more dangerous then a biker gang. And far less numerous.

but hey, you just keeping helping the terrorists spread terror if thats your thing. Me? I'm going to keep laughing at them.

I especially like the part where they state the ones we shot were highly trained. Uh huh. thats why despite having surprise they killed...no one. Although who knows, maybe the guard shot in the leg will get a infection, so they still have some hope there
Sorry you feel that way but the sad truth is that it's going to happen. You can bury your head in the sand or we can stand up against them as a country and fight the terrorists. Burying your head in the sand and pretending that anyone who speaks of ISIS is spreading terror does absolutely nothing to stop it.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Sorry you feel that way but the sad truth is that it's going to happen. You can bury your head in the sand or we can stand up against them as a country and fight the terrorists. Burying your head in the sand and pretending that anyone who speaks of ISIS is spreading terror does absolutely nothing to stop it.
You do not stand up to terrorists by spreading their message of terror. And thats EXACTLY what you do with your first post.

Ignoring their attempts at terror is in fact what you do. You pay attention to their reality-you dont spread their attempts at terror.

That make sense? I'm not saying shove your head in a hole, I am saying pay attention to the reality, and dont spread their often false messages. By doing so, you're basically doing their work.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:34 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,107,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

Were you laughing the first time the twin towers were attacked in 1996 when about 27 people died and many injured?

Were you laughing the second time when the twin towers were attacked in 2001 and were demolished and over 3,000 people died and many were injured?

Were you laughing when terrorists struck at the Boston Marathon?

I wonder how many people in France thought the same as you and were quite shocked when the lone-wolf terrorist attacks took place.

You seem to think the US has it covered and there's nothing to fear about future terrorist attacks.

Yeah, keep on laughing.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:38 AM

595 posts, read 368,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
Were you laughing the first time the twin towers were attacked in 1996 when about 27 people died and many injured?

Were you laughing the second time when the twin towers were attacked in 2001 and were demolished and over 3,000 people died and many were injured?

I wonder how many people in France thought the same as you and were quite shocked when the lone-wolf terrorist attacks took place.

You seem to think the US has it covered and there's nothing to fear about future terrorist attacks.

Yeah, keep on laughing.
Don't you mean for the first WTC bombing by Ramzi Yusef in 1993, not 1996.
1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jihad is continuing to grow, largely motivated to attack the U.S. due to U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post

Yeah, keep on laughing.
Oh...so instead (like you apparently) I should live in fear of a group of people that has killed less people then drunk driving last year?

Im more afraid of drunk drivers. Maybe you should be rational and do that too instead of trying to make people feel terrorized......you know...helping the terrorists.

Know when I prefer to fly? Sept 11th.

Know where I would like to see? the next Boston marathon.

Hey lone wolf terrorists? great, gun them down. Deal with the new reality...and recognize that getting run over by a car is more of a danger.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:46 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,107,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio1803 View Post
Don't you mean for the first WTC bombing by Ramzi Yusef in 1993, not 1996.
1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jihad is continuing to grow, largely motivated to attack the U.S. due to U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East.
Thank you for the correction, but it doesn't make a difference.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:47 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
So let me get this straight, terrorists might be ready to attack within the US and you are worried about Obama taking away your pop guns?

Old 05-06-2015, 01:53 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,888,994 times
Knew they had them in Illinois. We have a mosque that preaches hate and on 9/11 were cheering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies