Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 05:37 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The military raised the FPCON level....on ALL domestic bases...

Is the military also paralyzed from fear of terrorist attacks?

Carry on....
there is always someone who doesn't know what else to say, so they resort to insults and speculation....

oh well....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2015, 05:39 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
there is always someone who doesn't know what else to say, so they resort to insults and speculation....

oh well....

Some just like to post stupid cartoons...and think they are cool, and never answer a question, unless it's with a stupid cartoon.

Old 05-08-2015, 05:57 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Great-so let's bring our troops home and focus on protecting our own borders for a change.
How about we simply have a border policy interested in arresting those here illegally. Need to start there first...

Obama administration totally on the hook for this.

Old 05-08-2015, 06:03 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'd been writing in this forum for years, ever since 911 that terrorists are in these United States and have been for years, especially with our open borders.

Well, people said I was nuts...told me to change my tin foil hate,
and that I was a conspiracy therorist......

For the past week on the news, they have been reporting just that...and that there are thousands of them here....

I stated in my posts, that my Girl friends son served on Homeland Security...and walked out of meetings b/c he was so angry, so now, what do you all have to say?

I say, it is pathetic how this country is run....

and how uninformed Americans are....

Here's what this government should do: If this sorry Obama administration wants to open the borders that badly, then they ought to also take the White House fence down.

Old 05-08-2015, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
How about we simply have a border policy interested in arresting those here illegally. Need to start there first...

Obama administration totally on the hook for this.
I think its to late for that, while I'd love to see it, unfortunately there are way to many here. I'm for busing them all back....but to many corporations need them to work. However, years ago, and I forget which President it was, announced that he was going to round them all up...and send them back, and they went back....I bet the numbers of illegals here are staggering, and I'm not just talking about Mexican....

Old 05-08-2015, 06:55 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Thank you for starting this great topic. I too have been trying to prevent terrorism in the US and I typically just get called names for my trouble. Now we have a steady flow of terror attacks, cells throughout the country, and a population full of terrorist sympathizers (including a president). But what is there left to do? Not much. Just sit and wait as the attacks increase. One day people will wake up. Unfortunately that will be the same day that they are staring up at a guillotine. Okay, now it's time for everyone to come call me paraniod, ignorant, blah blah blah.

Old 05-08-2015, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Thank you for starting this great topic. I too have been trying to prevent terrorism in the US and I typically just get called names for my trouble. Now we have a steady flow of terror attacks, cells throughout the country, and a population full of terrorist sympathizers (including a president). But what is there left to do? Not much. Just sit and wait as the attacks increase. One day people will wake up. Unfortunately that will be the same day that they are staring up at a guillotine. Okay, now it's time for everyone to come call me paraniod, ignorant, blah blah blah.
if 911 didn't wake them up, nothing will...americans are so.... you fill in the blanks....

Nice post....

Old 05-08-2015, 07:19 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,594,911 times
I am sure there are a LOT of nuts inside the USA's borders...that would LOVE to carry out a selfish and despicable attack against their fellow humans.

I am actually surprised that an attack, similar to the Mumbai-Massacre, has not happened in the USA.

Old 05-08-2015, 07:38 PM

595 posts, read 368,576 times
Unfortunately U.S. politicians continue the interventions, propping up dictators, and supporting countries that are of no worth to the U.S. This has earned the U.S. enemies abroad unnecessarily, and is why the Jihad chooses to attack the U.S., yet most politicians choose to ignore this and continue the foolishness with Bush and Obama doubling down.

The border is another problem, and needs to be better secured. This is not only for the Southern border, but the Northern one too. Not for the insurgents, as the cartels continuing to infiltrate the U.S. via the Southern border by land, sea, and air.

Old 05-09-2015, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio1803 View Post
Unfortunately U.S. politicians continue the interventions, propping up dictators, and supporting countries that are of no worth to the U.S. This has earned the U.S. enemies abroad unnecessarily, and is why the Jihad chooses to attack the U.S., yet most politicians choose to ignore this and continue the foolishness with Bush and Obama doubling down.

The border is another problem, and needs to be better secured. This is not only for the Southern border, but the Northern one too. Not for the insurgents, as the cartels continuing to infiltrate the U.S. via the Southern border by land, sea, and air.
I agree, all our borders....but they refuse to do it, and why? I think b/c a lot of Americans don't know they own our ports, our banks....anyone who had the money we sold them to....and again, this didn't just happen over night.....d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies