U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-11-2015, 08:05 AM
 
Location: Newport Beach, California
33,342 posts, read 20,131,393 times
Reputation: 13025

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I could really care less if Patton didn't care much for the Jews. In all honesty, Patton didn't seem to care much for pretty much anyone. He thought the Russians were a bunch of "Mongolian savages", and he thought the entire continent of Europe was garbage, with the lone exception of the Germans. Who he was pretty happy to being killing during the war. And only changed his position after the war, and especially after he spent some time talking to the German people.


He was a critic of the Nuremberg trials, which he thought was a witch hunt. And thought the entire concept of convicting soldiers who had been conscripted and forced into service by the German government for "War Crimes" was ridiculous. He believed that many of the charges, and much of the evidence was fake(and history has proven that a significant amount of the evidence presented at the Nuremberg trials was definitely false/fake).


He was irritated because he received orders to throw German civilians out of their homes, to give them to "displaced persons"(IE Jews), as a sort of "collective punishment" of the German people for the crimes of the German government. It would be as if some foreign Army was throwing Americans onto the streets and giving their homes to foreigners, because Obama and his cohorts had been douches.


He was also annoyed because his government gave him orders to give special accommodations to Jews in particular, and not any other group. He wrote, "Today we received orders . . . in which we were told to give the Jews special accommodations. If for Jews, why not Catholics, Mormons, etc? . . . We are also turning over to the French several hundred thousand prisoners of war to be used as slave labor in France. It is amusing to recall that we fought the Revolution in defense of the rights of man and the Civil War to abolish slavery and have now gone back on both principles."


Now, I know you want to throw everything Patton said out the window because he was an anti-semite. But Abraham Lincoln was a racist and a white-nationalist, but blacks practically worship him now, and we have a monument to him in Washington D.C.


The truth is, yes, Patton was a douchebag, and he was a douchebag to everyone. He thought the French were a bunch of pansies and *******s. And really, he basically thought anyone who wasn't American was pretty much garbage. And he even regularly criticized America, and especially its leadership. He believed that Truman was basically handing Europe over to the communists. And believed that if we didn't eliminate the Communist threat right then in 1945, that there was basically no point in having ever fought the war at all.

And eventually, Patton just died in some random "accident". And a lot of people think he was murdered. Even Bill O'Reilly wrote a book called "Killing Patton" where he talks a bit about it.


Regardless, it reminds me of something a friend told me many years ago, he said "Take good advice, regardless of where it comes from."


Thomas Jefferson was a racist who owned slaves. Does that mean he never said anything of value? Does that mean everything he ever said should be dismissed?


The question isn't "Was Patton an *******?", the question is, "Was Patton correct?"

So according to you, Patton was correct because he considered every countries garbage!

I got some news for you, First of all, I am an artist, and I know at least this much.

Based on the picture that you posted about yourself in another thread, there is NO WAY you can pass the racial purity test if you lived in Germany during ww2.

The racial purity tests that candidates had to pass in order to join the Germanen order were updated by the Nazis to prove Aryan superiority. You have to have the nostrils measured.

You will fail miserably.

European culture is a beautiful culture. White people accomplished so much historically. The Renaissance, The French Revolution, arts, music.

But do you know that

Burridge & Marshman; on April 7, 1885 invented typewriter?

: J. Standard; June 14, 1891 Invented refrigerator?

: Frederick M. Jones; July 12, 1949 invented air conditioning unit?

These are the things invented by BLACK people. Here are a lot more

http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2012/02/...can-americans/

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 05-11-2015 at 09:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-11-2015, 08:20 AM
 
19,403 posts, read 17,503,381 times
Reputation: 10607
And yet the Founding Fathers were so far more enlightened and wise than 99% of the politicians since and did such a magnificent job of establishing our country and form of government. That the country is in a shambles today and the government has become a den of thieves and idiots is not their fault, its ours. If I had a time machine, I'd send our current leaders back in time so they could work the fields, be servants and tend livestock, work in shops and serve food and drink in taverns which is what they'd be suited for. I'd bring our Founding Fathers forward to take their places running the country. We'd be far better off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 08:24 AM
 
Location: Newport Beach, California
33,342 posts, read 20,131,393 times
Reputation: 13025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post


Also, Japan really is only the way it is today because America occupied it post-WWII and basically turned it into a capitalist/technology-based country.
Will you say the same thing about Germany?

Japan and West Germany (later a unified Germany) had every advantage handed them after WWII. Sure, they were gutted, conquered, and occupied, but unlike the end of WWI, the allies were firmly committed to making sure that West Germany and Japan could be successful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 08:26 AM
 
Location: zooland 1
3,744 posts, read 3,420,688 times
Reputation: 5516
Op///

You would do well to be in service to our country somewhere.. military.. leo.. fire.. California Conservation Corps

It might help you with your guilt

It might help you with your ideas
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 10:33 AM
 
Location: A great city, by a Great Lake!
15,908 posts, read 10,083,215 times
Reputation: 7456
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownewave View Post
Whites SHOULD feel guilty! Not all of us were involved, but our ancestors were sick, twisted people. The truth hurts!

Speak for yourself! My ancestors were NOT HERE during the Civil War Era or when slavery was here! Furthermore, ALL nations have dark moments in their history, which includes their own version of slavery!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 10:56 AM
 
8,224 posts, read 10,795,871 times
Reputation: 7621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
And yet the Founding Fathers were so far more enlightened and wise than 99% of the politicians since and did such a magnificent job of establishing our country and form of government. That the country is in a shambles today and the government has become a den of thieves and idiots is not their fault, its ours. If I had a time machine, I'd send our current leaders back in time so they could work the fields, be servants and tend livestock, work in shops and serve food and drink in taverns which is what they'd be suited for. I'd bring our Founding Fathers forward to take their places running the country. We'd be far better off.
yes,those founding fathers were so enlightened and wise that they condoned slavery.

bring them foward in this time?

are you trying to bring back slavery?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 10:58 AM
 
Location: Mishawaka, Indiana
6,514 posts, read 9,066,311 times
Reputation: 5009
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
If I had a time machine I'd go back 3 minutes and never click on this thread.
This ^

I feel click baited into reading someone's rant on why they hate America. So why don't you leave? Fewer naysayers here makes the life better for those of us who love it here and choose to stay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 11:03 AM
 
Location: California
11,436 posts, read 17,157,275 times
Reputation: 12500
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownewave View Post
Whites SHOULD feel guilty! Not all of us were involved, but our ancestors were sick, twisted people. The truth hurts!
There is no reason to feel guilt, we are not responsible for what happened before we were born. That's just insane to think so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 11:03 AM
 
20,611 posts, read 13,017,154 times
Reputation: 5905
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
So according to you, Patton was correct because he considered every countries garbage!

I got some news for you, First of all, I am an artist, and I know at least this much.

Based on the picture that you posted about yourself in another thread, there is NO WAY you can pass the racial purity test if you lived in Germany during ww2.

The racial purity tests that candidates had to pass in order to join the Germanen order were updated by the Nazis to prove Aryan superiority. You have to have the nostrils measured.

You will fail miserably.

European culture is a beautiful culture. White people accomplished so much historically. The Renaissance, The French Revolution, arts, music.

But do you know that

Burridge & Marshman; on April 7, 1885 invented typewriter?

: J. Standard; June 14, 1891 Invented refrigerator?

: Frederick M. Jones; July 12, 1949 invented air conditioning unit?

These are the things invented by BLACK people. Here are a lot more

Black History: Things Invented By African-Americans | THE MILWAUKEE DRUM
I don't think that pic is of Redshadowz. Iron Eyes Cody - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Too; Hitler was "friends" with Italy and Japan so Espera Oscar de Corti; the actor who did Iron Eyes Cody, would've gotten a pass from Hitler. Hell; Hitler's deputy, Himmler LOOKED part Japanese too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 11:04 AM
 
3,871 posts, read 1,915,283 times
Reputation: 5380
I'm 100% white also and I thank God everyday he guided Columbus here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top