U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2015, 11:40 AM

1,112 posts, read 862,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
I was at a college graduation last week and a black family sitting nearby left as soon as their graduate receives his diploma. Interesting point. I wonder if KFC was catering the reception.
Actually, I rarey see Blacks eat at KFC. I am sure they can prepare better friend chicken at home.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2015, 11:43 AM

1,112 posts, read 862,936 times
This is actually news to me. Minorities and White alike sat through our ceremony at every school I attended. No one got up to leave.

Old 05-11-2015, 01:25 PM

18,669 posts, read 12,082,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
You both are hilarious.

Only the minorities leave when their graduate walks across the stage or yells when their graduate's name is called

It is not just minorities who leave early or cause a disturbance when their graduate crosses the stage.

However, it is much, much more common. Don't take my word for it- just watch at the next college graduation you attend. IT IS HILARIOUS.

Old 05-11-2015, 01:48 PM

21,603 posts, read 11,047,896 times
Blacks don't want to listen to a white dude giving a speech... just give me my diploma and let me out of here. No cranky bossy old white lady is gonna make me sit through this!!

Old 05-11-2015, 02:11 PM

1,491 posts, read 1,525,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Just look at the principal, and her son's n-word tweets about the incident. It's clear what kind of person she is.

Mick
Her son is a low life meth dealing/using thug who was recently arrested as a felon in a possession of a firearm to go along with his already lengthy background. South Gwinnett is full of white people just like him and his mom. PWT to the fullest

Old 05-11-2015, 02:13 PM

935 posts, read 486,167 times
Quote:
I was at a college graduation last week and a black family sitting nearby left as soon as their graduate receives his diploma. Interesting point. I wonder if KFC was catering the reception.
They have colleges nearby??????????

Old 05-11-2015, 02:59 PM

15,258 posts, read 7,783,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It is not just minorities who leave early or cause a disturbance when their graduate crosses the stage.

However, it is much, much more common. Don't take my word for it- just watch at the next college graduation you attend. IT IS HILARIOUS.
LOL again. I have been to many a graduation at high schools, middle schools, and colleges - both mainstream and at HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges/Universities).

All sorts of people leave after their graduate gets their degree/diploma. Black people aren't more likely to leave at all and on what would you even base that presumption on???

If you watch the full video of the OPs situation you will see that the person filming is black! They are sitting next to other black people. There are white people in front of them. The video shows a white family leaving even before the lady says "look who's leaving, all the BLACK people!'

That was the funniest part about it to me. After that, of course all the black people left. I know I would have. I wouldn't sit and let some crazy lady who can't follow a HS graduation program lecture me about rudeness when she is going on a rant during a graduation ceremony, ruining the moment for the kids and their families.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:18 PM

775 posts, read 987,690 times
Quote:
LOL You must not know any black people if you think any of us would eat at KFC.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:23 PM

1,949 posts, read 2,741,090 times
Quote:
They just wanted to get their share before your fat a** got up.

Old 05-11-2015, 09:21 PM

7,167 posts, read 2,339,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
They just wanted to get their share before your fat a** got up.
LOLOL. Funny how KFC was the first thing on his mind. YUCK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or