Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 09:46 AM

14,949 posts, read 12,143,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
Wow there is no end to this guy. Why can't he just get a secluded cabin in Wyoming and go away?
I imagine the news media would follow him there too, so they could blow up a story about his confrontation with a bear that was getting into his garbage can there or something.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:46 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
BBM

Very unlikely that GZ didn't have his firearm on him. He doesn't leave home without it.

Was that your original question, Pedro?

What will you say if the police report states GZ was not armed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Also Texas law would be the same as Florida law, if he's arrested he needs to turn in his firearms. The CWP wouldn't be confiscated unless and until he is a felon with a conviction.
If this is true of Florida law, than it is quite different than Texas law.

Check out page 5 and see all the different reasons you can be denied a CHL that don't include a felony conviction.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/Interne...rms/CHL-16.pdf

Old 05-12-2015, 09:47 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Thnks for this clip. I have to wonder why Apperson called 911 to report his shooting at GZ, though. You think it was out of concern for any injuries to GZ, or did Apperson fancy himself some sort of hero for "getting" GZ?
Obviously, if someone claims "self defense", accident, or even stupid rage for firing a gun at someone, it behooves them to contact the police as quickly as possible. They will want to let them know what happened.

If not, then they get pegged as an armed dangerous criminal on the run who attempted murder with gun. Woe onto them once they are located.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:47 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
What will you say if the police report states GZ was not armed?
The police report was linked to earlier in the thread, George upgraded from his beloved Kel-Tec to a Glock and had it on him at the time.

Which means he killed Trayvon.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Hell No!
And that's what started all this IMO. People where really angry when O.J. walked.
Why?
It proved that, if you have money in this country even a Black man can get away with murder.
Some people still have a hard time swallowing that fact regardless of race.
It was tbe same process in both cases. Lack of evidence to convict. And like it or not, thank goodness they don't convict on the demands of the court of public opinion. At least not to date.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
LOL so now the smear campaign begins..Course these so called egregious behaviours happened like back in the 1990's..last one 2000..Yet Loose Cannon GZ has upwards of 5+ incidents in the past 2 years...Get over it.. The only one who has recent history of BAD behaviour is George...Best realize..GZ can't blame a teenager of things that this MAN who has NO Gun violence so far in past 15 years!! BTW..I see no GUN violence..nor THREATS to another in that record..!! IF Shooter was so BAD..Why could he have a licence to carry concealed weapon..Just Like I continue to say..WHY the Heck does GZ still have a licence to carry??

I'm repeating you snip above.....Where's the violence??? Unlike GZ's history!!

Channel 9 looked into Apperson's history with law enforcement and learned he's been arrested at least six times in Seminole County, twice for drug possession in 1995 and 1998, twice for DUI in 2000 and once for trespassing.

ETA~~ This guy is in his early 40's...No teeny Bopper..He's been clean for 15 years...Can GZ claim anything close to that?..Has this guy killed another.?.has there been any violence?? NOPE Matthew's Facebook page is lacking much except He was born in 1974....and obviously hates GZ..but not necessarily because of trial..BUT GZ's stalking and threatenings from last year!!

LOL, so obviously his going after GZ makes him a hero in your eyes, and his police record just a bit of "boys will be boys" mischief in your opinion, then.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:57 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
The police report was linked to earlier in the thread, George upgraded from his beloved Kel-Tec to a Glock and had it on him at the time.

Which means he killed Trayvon.
I believe when this debate stared, it was not known if Zimmerman had a gun on him, but from the beginning many people acted as though it was a fact at that time.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:59 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
I imagine the news media would follow him there too, so they could blow up a story about his confrontation with a bear that was getting into his garbage can there or something.
Sure, if the bear shot him, the media would be there fast. This can't be blamed on the media. Z is a public figure, hated by many, so it's fairly newsworthy when he gets shot at.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
The dude with gold teeth throwing gang signs was not Trayvon Martin. Another lie, like when they said he was 6"2, propagated by your fellow klansmen.
b

LOL, oh no, everbody knows li'l Trayvon was an 8 year old altarboy attacked on his way to church.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:12 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,433 times
Quote:
Thnks for this clip. I have to wonder why Apperson called 911 to report his shooting at GZ, though. You think it was out of concern for any injuries to GZ, or did Apperson fancy himself some sort of hero for "getting" GZ?
It could be something as simple as self defense.

I don't know how anyone can support this POS.

His 8 or 9 post trial incidents should tell anyone what kind of a guy GZ is.

He is not an upstanding citizen, he is not a productive member of society, he is a sorry excuse for a human being, is my belief

and of course I know the difference between fact and opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies