U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-15-2015, 09:52 AM
 
1,302 posts, read 826,971 times
Reputation: 2703

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoopLV View Post
How is this any better, or different, than the people who are obsessed with him being some kind of innocent victim?

It's hard to take a dispassionate look at the facts and come to any conclusion other than "George Zimmerman has serious issues and has no business wielding a spork, let alone a firearm."

I think it's likely that prison or an early grave is in his future. He's going to provoke the wrong person, sooner than later.
LOL, at the spork comment. Quite likely to be very, very true.

 
Old 05-15-2015, 10:08 AM
 
29,205 posts, read 15,351,525 times
Reputation: 19868
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoopLV View Post
How is this any better, or different, than the people who are obsessed with him being some kind of innocent victim?
If you can't tell the difference between "he is an innocent victim" and "we don't know the facts", then there isn't much more I can say to you.

People keep going on and on about how he's guilty of this and guilty of that and guilty of anything anybody might even suggest, while others keep saying "we don't know, so you can't say he's actually guilty."

If you'd stop running on pure emotion and actually use logic while reading my posts, you'd see that.
 
Old 05-15-2015, 10:15 AM
 
14,063 posts, read 6,382,179 times
Reputation: 14586
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Should a person who has committed burglary in the past be locked up for a crime they have been accused even if there isn't evidence? If you say no, does that mean you support that person or that you just believe in justice?
You support a person who time & again gets into trouble. You support said person shooting & killing a teenager. End of story. The problem here is people who still admire a person like that who can't stay out of the headlines.
 
Old 05-15-2015, 10:20 AM
 
9,508 posts, read 4,852,878 times
Reputation: 3864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Ooooo, getting a little testy here, eh.

This isn't about the trial, the molestation claim per se. This thread is for the encounter with Matt Apperson.

I won't rehash anything for you've shown me, you really don't know the evidence as you state.

You're stuck on this trial and we really moved away from it but you keep bringing it back up. Why not start a thread for the right verdict reached.

I'd like to continue with this last encounter that has GZ 'fearing' once again, even as it appears he starts it. He asked for it, he got it, almost.


I don't need any education from you but you might learn if you'd open your ears instead of blindly defending a beast.

If the Apperson worshippers/Zimmerman haters don't revive and revel in unsubstantiated allegations about molestation, there'd be no need for anyone to else to write about them.

As for this Current event, you already believe Apperson's version of what happened, even though that version must come from Apperson himself.

When a few facts come out, who knows, you might be supporting a plain old nutty attempted murderer rather than the beast.
 
Old 05-15-2015, 10:25 AM
 
Location: Sunrise
10,869 posts, read 14,213,892 times
Reputation: 9011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
If you'd stop running on pure emotion and actually use logic while reading my posts, you'd see that.
Logic?

You make logical leaps that Evel Knievel couldn't bridge. While we're at stuntman metaphors, you're the Evel Knievel of jumping to conclusions.

You have started with the conclusion that Zimmerman is innocent, and you twist what little facts we have to try to support this ridiculous position.

I don't know why you so desperately want him to be innocent. But it doesn't matter. He's going to continue provoking people and acting violently until it catches up with him. I don't think he's smart enough to seek therapy on his own.
 
Old 05-15-2015, 10:37 AM
 
1,077 posts, read 683,716 times
Reputation: 1636
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
[/b]
If the Apperson worshippers/Zimmerman haters don't revive and revel in unsubstantiated allegations about molestation, there'd be no need for anyone to else to write about them.

As for this Current event, you already believe Apperson's version of what happened, even though that version must come from Apperson himself.

When a few facts come out, who knows, you might be supporting a plain old nutty attempted murderer rather than the beast.
BBM

I would believe Apperson over Zimmerman, Nejame over West.

GZ is known for waving his weapon at people.

So this is why I choose to believe the man who shot at Zimmerman was doing it in defense of his own life, knowing what GZ is all about.

Knowing that GZ was in the man's workplace. It appears GZ just won't let go. He had a run in with Apperson already and seems he went back to retaliate. Now there's one other person who appears to me as much a menace as GZ. If Apperson gets arrested then I believe GZ should as well.
 
Old 05-15-2015, 11:12 AM
 
9,508 posts, read 4,852,878 times
Reputation: 3864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
BBM

I would believe Apperson over Zimmerman, Nejame over West.

GZ is known for waving his weapon at people.

So this is why I choose to believe the man who shot at Zimmerman was doing it in defense of his own life, knowing what GZ is all about.

Knowing that GZ was in the man's workplace. It appears GZ just won't let go. He had a run in with Apperson already and seems he went back to retaliate. Now there's one other person who appears to me as much a menace as GZ. If Apperson gets arrested then I believe GZ should as well.
You're already fibbing, though you'll have one excuse or another. Not even Apperson claimed Z was in his workplace.
 
Old 05-15-2015, 11:55 AM
 
2,288 posts, read 2,611,102 times
Reputation: 7018
Finally a laugh on this thread, the "spork" comment.

I'm of the belief that the only people who still continue to defend GZ are the ones who gave him money. They just don't want to admit they were swindled. Even a child could see this man is nothing but trouble. Thanks to Amythyst for reminding me of things he has done I had forgotten. I'll add having a graduation party when he hadn't graduated, and stiffing his landlady. Anyone doubting the molestation, only needs to listen to the victim tell what happened.

Now to the current GZ folly. I wonder why he was in the shooters work area. If I'd had trouble with someone, I'd avoid them and the places they'd likely be. That's not GZ's style though. He reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. IF the shooter was out to get him, why should anyone believe him? Could this be the 1st time GZ is innocent?
 
Old 05-15-2015, 11:57 AM
 
1,077 posts, read 683,716 times
Reputation: 1636
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You're already fibbing, though you'll have one excuse or another. Not even Apperson claimed Z was in his workplace.

you need to do your homework before continually calling me a liar, when saying I'm fibbing. I think you don't know much about this encounter.

Quote:
Apperson claims 2 days later, he saw Zimmerman parked outside his work, and
called police again. Cops responded and pulled Zimmerman over near the office.
After questioning him, police decided not to press charges -- mainly because
there was no independent witness.
Read more: George Zimmerman -- Questioned by Cops in Alleged Road Rage Incident | TMZ.com

This is the first encounter.
 
Old 05-15-2015, 12:01 PM
 
1,077 posts, read 683,716 times
Reputation: 1636
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You're already fibbing, though you'll have one excuse or another. Not even Apperson claimed Z was in his workplace.
And I'm done justifying my words to you.

You seem to talk without knowing what the hell you are saying.

You really should double check before saying someone is fibbing.

Each time you try and make me look incredulous, you loose credibility for I always have back up to prove my words, unless it's only my belief, my opinion or my thoughts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:12 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top