Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2015, 05:34 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,336,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
Jail time has ruined both of them.... so sad.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:37 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
Call TM what you want in your little close minded world, but that DOESN'T mean he deserved to die in the hands of a deranged NUT CASE.
I don't think Zimmerman is deranged, and I don't think TM was a 'thug'. What Zimmerman is is an extremely paranoid sociopath with massive anger management issues. It is too bad that TM had the misfortune to cross paths with someone who can safely be called the embodiment of a 'gun nut.'

It is pretty obvious that Zimmerman will end up in prison or dead, and it will be directly related to his anger and fondness for carrying and using guns. Too bad that jury didn't put him away and save a lot of victims, taxpayers and law enforcement future grief.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:38 PM

14,928 posts, read 12,126,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardine8 View Post
This is an obvious one that plenty of posters here have ignored. I don't know Zimmerman or what his mental state or mental capacity is and I certainly am not going to proclaim innocence or guilt in the Martin case (unlike way too many posters here) but I do know that being involved in a case that was that controversial and divided down racial lines is going to bring him plenty of heat. He's basically a walking target, so I am not the least bit surprised to see continued scrapes popping up on the news.
And the news media dogging him, looking for any excuse to portray him in the worst possible light. The guy IS a target, no matter what he does.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:41 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
So you are advocating vigilante justice based on how you, as an armchair judge, thought the outcome of Zimmerman's trial should have been?
I'm not an advocate of vigilante justice, as society mostly ends up with those idiot militiamen acting like cops. But if anyone deserves the karma of vigilante justice, it is George "Vigilante" Zimmerman.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:43 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
Jail time has ruined both of them.... so sad.
Pssst, let me fill you in on a secret. Casey and Jodi weren't getting makeup in jail. As most knows, the vast majority of women look drastically worse sans makeup. Men look bad too, but we always do so it's nowhere as noticeable.

Say what you will about Georgie, he is never without a girlfriend. You'd think that death threats would put a damper on his dating life. He must be packing some serious heat, it ain't his looks, brain or money sooo...

Mick

Old 05-11-2015, 05:44 PM

6,032 posts, read 9,207,489 times
So it looks like the fellow who shot at him is a well known wacko in his neighborhood. His neighbor was just interviewed and she has had to call police on him multiple times. Apparently the guy is delusional and has been leaving dead animals in her yard.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:51 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
So it looks like the fellow who shot at him is a well known wacko in his neighborhood. His neighbor was just interviewed and she has had to call police on him multiple times. Apparently the guy is delusional and has been leaving dead animals in her yard.

George, meet George.

Mick

Old 05-11-2015, 06:05 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
George, meet George.

Mick
Bwahahahhaha.

Seriously though....this is karma.

Old 05-11-2015, 06:11 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
I guess they are probably already here, waiting for the facts, unlike the Thug lovers.
The true Thug lovers are those that love Georgie Boy. The man cannot keep himself out of trouble. Even Casey Anthony has managed to keep a low profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
He is very similar to Casey Anthony....
1. Infamous and court found both "innocent"
2. Unemployable
3. Drama surrounded
4. They both will end up incarcerated for something else, much like OJ....get away with murder, get a long sentence for something else!
Well - except for Casey Anthony was smart enough to keep her murdering a$$ out of the news every night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardine8 View Post
This is an obvious one that plenty of posters here have ignored. I don't know Zimmerman or what his mental state or mental capacity is and I certainly am not going to proclaim innocence or guilt in the Martin case (unlike way too many posters here) but I do know that being involved in a case that was that controversial and divided down racial lines is going to bring him plenty of heat. He's basically a walking target, so I am not the least bit surprised to see continued scrapes popping up on the news.
Awww. Poor George. Always the victim. Always the victim. It's kind of a pattern with him, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
GZ never pointed a gun at any female. She said he "acted" like he had a gun, but he didn't and that's why the charges were dropped.

TM was a thug. He said so himself. You do know that he was kicked out of school multiple times, once for fighting, once on the suspicion of stealing (point of fact; there was more evidence that TM was actually stealing than there has been in totality for GZ domestic violence accusations) did you even watch the trial?
I would say Zimmerman is a Thug with a capital "T". How many run-ins with the law has he now had? It's can't ALWAYS be the other guys fault. The fat, dumb, thug can't even manage to keep a low profile. He is that dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
I can't speak for anyone else, but...somehow...I have been able to go through life for 60+ years without ever being involved in a shooting incident--either as a perpetrator or as a victim. Likewise, I have never had any domestic violence charges lodged against me--unlike our esteemed Mr. Zimmerman. For that matter, I have never been charged with any type of criminal offense.

Am I some kind of saint?
Hardly...but I think that I am more representative of the bulk of the American public than Mr. Zimmerman is.

What type of person is involved multiple times in both shooting incidents and domestic violence incidents?
What does this tell us about Mr. Zimmerman's personality?

Well, indeed, you must be some kind of saint. OR . . you know, Georgie just always *happens* (wink, wink) to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. He's always just the poor schlub victim. It's never his fault. He's just a victim of circumstance. Over and over and over . . .

Old 05-11-2015, 06:22 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,346,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
George Zimmerman is an idiot. But I still believe that Trayvon Martin was a thug.
Thug | Definition of thug by Merriam-Webster

I wish people would stop using words they don't know the meaning of...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies