Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2015, 11:50 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,207,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
The last line is hysterical. GZ is the only person I've heard of that gets stopped for SPEEDING, and the cop shakes his hand and makes the stop a photo OP! Have you not seen the videos? GZ is also the only person that can shoot a teen to death, and earn a free gun and tour at a gun manufacturing plant.

The only reason some of his crimes have not gone to court, is because the victims are scared to death of the Teflon man. If this monster can beat a stalking and murder rap, what chance do they have of getting him convicted for lessor crimes? There is no doubt that he hurt and stole from Shelly's dad, so why didn't he press charges? GZ has become the most protected evil being who is an average Joe, in my memory.

What alternate reality is this? Serious? Can't tell if serious... lulz.

He was found not guilty by a court of law and a hostile prosecutor, public, and politicians. The justice system worked as he did indeed defend himself.

Old 05-16-2015, 11:58 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,440,989 times
Matthew Apperson arrested after shooting involving George Zimmerman

"After conducting numerous interviews throughout the week, detectives determined that Mr. Apperson did intentionally fire his weapon into the vehicle occupied by George Zimmerman without provocation," Gillett said in a statement"

Old 05-16-2015, 12:05 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
Matthew Apperson arrested after shooting involving George Zimmerman

"After conducting numerous interviews throughout the week, detectives determined that Mr. Apperson did intentionally fire his weapon into the vehicle occupied by George Zimmerman without provocation," Gillett said in a statement"
That's not going to matter to the 'bots. in their world zimmerman us wrong for even existing.

Old 05-16-2015, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
That's not going to matter to the 'bots. in their world zimmerman us wrong for even existing.
I know, I was reading back a few pages and there was some Moderator cut: inappropriate language on here talking about how GZ was stalking Apperson. What this Moderator cut: inappropriate language don't know is that there are police reports for all of these incidents. Police reports, investigations and evidence (which they resoundingly ignore) that tell the whole story. GZ' Doctors office is in the same complex as where Apperson works. That's not stalking by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't expect a bunch of Moderator cut: inappropriate language who got their information from the biased media who lied throughout the whole trial about what was happening to all of the sudden raise their IQ above room temperature, think for themselves, and read documents to find the truth. No, its better to keep posting wrong information and have thinking people look at them cross-eyed and shun them like the Moderator cut: inappropriate languagethey are.

Last edited by Marka; 05-18-2015 at 03:04 AM..

Old 05-16-2015, 12:32 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,120,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
What alternate reality is this? Serious? Can't tell if serious... lulz.

He was found not guilty by a court of law and a hostile prosecutor, public, and politicians. The justice system worked as he did indeed defend himself.
Defend himself from what?

I think its pretty clear to everyone that Zimmerman was responsible for Trayvoon Martin's death. His behavior before and afterwards just provides more clues into his character and what type of person he is.

Assaulting an officer, assaulting his spouse, assaulting strangers. There's definitely a pattern. He was the thug and Trayvon was the teenager trying to walk home to his dad's house.

Old 05-16-2015, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
He was the thug and Trayvon was the teenager trying to walk home to his dad's house.
Zimmerman is a thug. A dumb-ass and doesn't know how to avoid problems. I don't care if he drops dead tomorrow from some horrible disease.

Call him all the names you want, I don't support him. What I do support, however, is the truth.

TM made it all the way to his Dad's girlfriends house. Then went back and confronted GZ who was heading back to his truck to meet the police. Those are the facts. TM was not a thug, he was a young man who bit off more than he could chew. He did not deserve to die. Truth is, he was home. On the property of his Dad's girlfriends house. The "threat" of GZ was removed and leaving.

No emotion, no lies, facts. No name calling no taking sides.

It was all in the trial.

Old 05-16-2015, 12:52 PM

613 posts, read 462,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
Zimmerman is a thug. A dumb-ass and doesn't know how to avoid problems. I don't care if he drops dead tomorrow from some horrible disease.

Call him all the names you want, I don't support him. What I do support, however, is the truth.

TM made it all the way to his Dad's girlfriends house. Then went back and confronted GZ who was heading back to his truck to meet the police. Those are the facts. TM was not a thug, he was a young man who bit off more than he could chew. He did not deserve to die. Truth is, he was home. On the property of his Dad's girlfriends house. The "threat" of GZ was removed and leaving.

No emotion, no lies, facts. No name calling no taking sides.

It was all in the trial.
That narrative doesn't make sense. If he was home, why would he go back out and look for Zimmerman?

Old 05-16-2015, 12:58 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
That narrative doesn't make sense. If he was home, why would he go back out and look for Zimmerman?
Because he wanted to confront the cracker for following him?

Old 05-16-2015, 01:26 PM

6,032 posts, read 9,207,489 times
Quote:
Remember miss Jeantel's testimony? She said a creepy a## cracka was following him.....

Old 05-16-2015, 01:40 PM

Quote:
It's not a narrative, it's what actually happened. And, why would he go back, that is a great question. Why, when he got to his Dad's girlfriends house did he not go in the house? Why did he go back and confront a man who was leaving and meeting the police?

This all came out at trial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies