Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2015, 02:45 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post

Furthermore, just like others who believe all of Z's lies,
Exactly what "lies" did GZ tell in court?

If you believe he told lies about what happened, do you also believe that everyone who testified for the prosecution told the absolute truth? How do you explain this dichotomy?

Old 05-17-2015, 02:48 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Don't leave out the part where he stated he lost sight of him.
For four minutes.
TM couldda crawled home in that time.

Old 05-17-2015, 02:59 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
That narrative doesn't make sense. If he was home, why would he go back out and look for Zimmerman?
Correct... but this is the kind of thing some have chosen to believe, being rooted in something that has made sense to them, by relating to the murderer's reasoning or impulses, also believing the lies GZ had told the detectives, believing the limited or slanted information covered during the trial, that he "got off so he must not be guilty", etc.

Old 05-17-2015, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
Punks?

And you know that according to the arrest report in this incident GZ did not provoke anyone. The mentally unhinged guy, Matt Apperson, shot at GZ. According to police he appears fixated on George.
No, a-holes.. the site blanks that out. Besides, if you count the asterisks, you will see how many letters there are.

Here we go again...listening to only half of the story, trusting your buddy, Z. They had a previous run-in that started it and likely had kept an eye out for each other, having a vendetta. But surely, you are not going to believe what had gone on prior and that typically, will believe GZ had done nothing to harass or taunt another (which he is known to do), only the reaction by the other. Since it cannot be proven what the a__ had done, well, what else is new? He always gets away....

I am not saying the other guy is likely not similar in impulses, but not even knowing him, with what has been told, I believe him over a PROVEN troublemaker, having done similar things. What is amazing, is some people's continual devotion to this guy for whatever reason. He could do anything and you would trust him.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:13 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What lies?

What have I said that is specifically a lie? And if you can't answer this, then you make nothing but common insult. It's par for the course of those who simply can't accept court's decision on ZM.
The lie that the DOJ investigated the guilt or innocence of Zimmerman.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:22 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
Punks?

And you know that according to the arrest report in this incident GZ did not provoke anyone. The mentally unhinged guy, Matt Apperson, shot at GZ. According to police he appears fixated on George.
A cop at the scene heard App say 'I hope I got him this time.'

Though all the car windows were closed, App claimed he heard Z say, 'I'm going to kill you.'

I give the guy credit for shutting down his police interview and getting a lawyer. He was digging a huge hole for himself. GZ should have shut up after his 1st interview in 2012.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:29 AM

286 posts, read 150,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
A cop at the scene heard App say 'I hope I got him this time.'

Though all the car windows were closed, App claimed he heard Z say, 'I'm going to kill you.'

I give the guy credit for shutting down his police interview and getting a lawyer. He was digging a huge hole for himself. GZ should have shut up after his 1st interview in 2012.
And if all the car windows were closed how could GZ hear Apperson say all those things he claims Apperson said to him?

Old 05-17-2015, 05:36 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
According to right-wingers, George Zimmerman = the most falsely persecuted person on Earth.

Had Trayvon been white, he'd be known as Jorge El Asesino.
Had Trayvon been white, few of us would ever have heard of him or Zimmerman.

Those nutty right-wingers are hopeless. It's obvious that after hiding his weed stash [right-wingers hate weed] near the house, Trayvon heroically put his own life at risk by returning to face the potential rapist and protect the women, men, and little girls of the neighborhood.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:37 AM

Quote:
GZ did not follow TM to his fathers girlfriends house.

I have an agenda? Yeah to tell people about what came out in the trial. Not the made up fantasy in your and the medias minds.
HOW do YOU know what occurred? Talk about a made-up fantasy in your head.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:52 AM

286 posts, read 150,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Had Trayvon been white, few of us would ever have heard of him or Zimmerman.

Those nutty right-wingers are hopeless. It's obvious that after hiding his weed stash [right-wingers hate weed] near the house, Trayvon heroically put his own life at risk by returning to face the potential rapist and protect the women, men, and little girls of the neighborhood.
You do know that's a crock right?

Trayvon hid his stash, when was that proven?

And this meme about Trayvon making it all the way home then going back to attack GZ, please explain how Trayvon knew GZ was even out there if he made it all the way home, GZ was still in his truck when TM ran.

"Oh, s***, he's running, he ran."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies