Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2015, 09:32 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
If he didn't want to get shot by a crazed Peruvian Jew with a God complex he should have stayed at this Dad's Girlfriends house. Some times you have to swallow that youthful pride and not test the looney wannabe cops packing heat.
Last I read, GZ is catholic and was an altar boy back in Manassas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
And risk another black teen surviving a walk through the Retreat at Twin Lakes? Not on Officer George's watch, by golly! His prey drive was apparently so strong remaining in the Ridgeline was not an option; nor apparently was a courtesy "Hey! I'm the NWA captain here; can I help you?" shouted from a * safe * distance. Why burden the verifiably violent, armed ex-bouncer with accountability when it's so much more emotionally satisfying (never mind convenient) to dump it on a dead black kid?
Dead men tell no tales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
I suppose maybe the FBI, DOJ, full might of the federal government, local law enforcement, and trained investigators missed this one?

Take off the tinfoil hat and dust those cheeto's off the onsie.... No conspiracy here.
All the DOJ looked into were if GZ violated TM's civil rights and if this was a hate crime.

I wear no tinfoil hat, nor do I eat Cheetos, maybe you've got me confused with the exalted one.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:20 AM

3,866 posts, read 4,279,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
After he was steamrolled by the media, POTUS and the DOJ and made by them into the symbol of gun violence and racism without paying any attention to the facts and common sense ? No ****, Watson. How would you handle that kind of pressure ?

Z is no genius by any stretch, but he was thrown under the proverbial bus by the media and the federal government that had a clear agenda, only because he was white (Hispanic, but they didn't check all facts in a rush to publish the story) and Martin was black. If Zimmerman's name was Gonzalez, I bet we'd never hear about either of them.
No you have it backwards, if Trayvon had been 6'4 and 250lbs, this would have never happen because his @ss would not have gotten out of the car or pursued the so-called "thug" out of fear. Damn right they have an agenda, to thwart these white wannabe cop psychos from treating every young black male as a "thug".

The problem is the Problem due to many unwarranted so-called legal acts of aggression that leave young African male hurt or dead that get swept under the proverbial rug. It has reached a tipping point, the scales have tilted and basically people are feed up. Problem is most of white America don't see it or hear about it or refuse to actually acknowledge it as a problem....it's been a PROBLEM for a long time and continues to be a problem......welcome to the party, pal.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:29 AM

2,851 posts, read 2,302,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Aristotle View Post
No you have it backwards, if Trayvon had been 6'4 and 250lbs, this would have never happen because his @ss would not have gotten out of the car or pursued the so-called "thug" out of fear. Damn right they have an agenda, to thwart these white wannabe cop psychos from treating every young black male as a "thug".

The problem is the Problem due to many unwarranted so-called legal acts of aggression that leave young African male hurt or dead that get swept under the proverbial rug. It has reached a tipping point, the scales have tilted and basically people are feed up. Problem is most of white America don't see it or hear about it or refuse to actually acknowledge it as a problem....it's been a PROBLEM for a long time and continues to be a problem......welcome to the party, pal.
Martin broke Z's nose and sat down on him pounding the back of his head into pavement when he was shot. No amount of racially charged BS can change this simple fact. You don't just attack a person walking behind you on a public street unless you are a thug. And Martin at 5'11" was no little boy.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Martin broke Z's nose and sat down on him pounding the back of his head into pavement when he was shot. No amount of racially charged BS can change this simple fact. You don't just attack a person walking behind you on a public street unless you are a thug. And Martin at 5'11" was no little boy.

Again, no proof submitted at all. Only the words of a proven liar.

He submitted nothing but the report from his PA.

He failed to follow up with ENT

Took no Xrays, CT scans or MRI's but I presume you know that just insist on forwarding a falsity.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:32 AM

613 posts, read 463,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Shame on that boy for trying to defend himself!

I'm SURE that if you were in a similar situation, you would just meekly stand there and let a stranger do whatever he felt like doing to you, right?
Yes, TM should have politely identified himself to a complete stranger.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:39 AM

613 posts, read 463,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Oh please. Zimmerman was getting into scrapes long before he murdered his way onto our public consciousness.

There's a common denominator here. Figure out who it is.
Nail, head, etc.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:51 AM

Let us not forget, Juror known as B37 had a book deal but publisher pulled it quick.

Zimmerman Juror B37's book deal squashed by Twitter's Cocky McSwagsalot

Zimmerman juror B37 loses book deal
Zimmerman juror B37 loses book deal | S2SMagazine.com

It appears to me she had a reason to cause such controversy over what many believe was a wrongful acquittal.

Old 05-18-2015, 11:57 AM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Martin broke Z's nose and sat down on him pounding the back of his head into pavement when he was shot. . You don't just attack a person walking behind you on a public street unless you are a thug..
It's too bad what you posted isn't what ACTUALLY HAPPENED. If it was then you might actually have a point.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:21 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
It's too bad what you posted isn't what ACTUALLY HAPPENED. If it was then you might actually have a point.
One medical professional examined him and said the nose was most likely broken. One witness claimed Martin was on top of Zimmerman going ground and pound MMA style.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
One medical professional examined him and said the nose was most likely broken. One witness claimed Martin was on top of Zimmerman going ground and pound MMA style.
Most likely broken is a far cry from it is broken with any and all back up to prove this.

That witness recanted that and if I had to pick who went all MMA style, George Zimmerman had that training, along with wrist grappling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies