Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2015, 05:32 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Underlined by me.

Unprovoked?

Seems to me from the first road rage incident, GZ has shown up at Matt Apperson's work place, twice. The third time when Apperson saw him there again, allegedly waving his trusty courage at him, he fired a shot. Now the police are trying to make it appear that Apperson is fixated on Zimmerman, when I believe it's just the opposite.

But just like Zimmerman family thinks and says, it's always someone else's fault George gets into these situations.

When he encountered Trayvon, he was going to Target.

When he encountered Apperson, he was going to a doctors appointment. See a pattern?
Even the most idiotic liberal news outlets are reporting that :

APPERSON is mentally ill - big time
APPERSON was stalking Zimmerman or quite obsessed with him at the very least
APPERSON was committed to mental hospital recently
APPERSON had cops called on him by neighbors no less than 15 times in the last few years

Why would George who has moved out of Florida be fixated on some crazy white guy? I thought George was a racist thug hunter? Which one is it? Get your stories/fantasies straight.

BTW last time I checked he was found not-guilty.

Old 05-20-2015, 05:41 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Even the most idiotic liberal news outlets are reporting that :

APPERSON is mentally ill - big time
APPERSON was stalking Zimmerman or quite obsessed with him at the very least
APPERSON was committed to mental hospital recently
APPERSON had cops called on him by neighbors no less than 15 times in the last few years

Why would George who has moved out of Florida be fixated on some crazy white guy? I thought George was a racist thug hunter? Which one is it? Get your stories/fantasies straight.

BTW last time I checked he was found not-guilty.

I don't believe GZ moved out of Florida. I do believe he still lives with his parents.

He is the obsessed one, who thinks he has a right to follow and intimidate people.

He seems to have met his match in Apperson, even as the media tries to make it appear it's all Apperson's fault. Seems to me past behavior is indicative of future behaviors and this is what GZ does.

It would be poetic justice if SYG is afforded to Apperson.

GZ needs to mind his business, maybe then he won't have any problems.

Old 05-20-2015, 06:10 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:

He seems to have met his match in Apperson, even as the media tries to make it appear it's all Apperson's fault.
Now you have the media supporting the crazed murderer stalker rapist

Apperson's shot missed, so he isn't quite a match for GZ

Old 05-20-2015, 07:26 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
I'm not sure GZ has the money to pay for all this.
What did he do with the reward money his followers sent him after gunning down the kid?

Old 05-20-2015, 07:33 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Quote:
Underlined by me.

Unprovoked?

Seems to me from the first road rage incident, GZ has shown up at Matt Apperson's work place, twice. The third time when Apperson saw him there again, allegedly waving his trusty courage at him, he fired a shot. Now the police are trying to make it appear that Apperson is fixated on Zimmerman, when I believe it's just the opposite.

But just like Zimmerman family thinks and says, it's always someone else's fault George gets into these situations.

When he encountered Trayvon, he was going to Target.

When he encountered Apperson, he was going to a doctors appointment. See a pattern?
The police said it was unprovoked, so that's what I am going with. I was not there.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:42 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Seems to me...
Yeah, we get it, the police and media are also big Zimmerman supporters as well.

It's one big pro-Zimmerman conspiracy with the underlying base being a hatred of black "children".

Got it.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:44 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
What did he do with the reward money his followers sent him after gunning down the kid?
My guess, Bud Light Straw-ber-ritas, chicken wings at Hooters, a crap load of Little Debbies and a new pistol.

But that is only speculation on my part.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:54 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The police said it was unprovoked, so that's what I am going with. I was not there.

Quote:

Police said the man, whose name was not released, called police after a truck
pulled up next to him and the driver yelled, "Why are you pointing a finger at
me?"

The man pulled into the Circle K at 4410 W. Lake Mary
Blvd.
to call 911, according to police, who added that driver
followed him into the parking lot but took off before police arrived.

Police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said the man recognized the truck driver as
Zimmerman. The man said Zimmerman, who was carrying a gun, asked, "Do you know
who I am?" before saying, "I'll (f***ing) kill you."
George Zimmerman threatened to kill man in road rage incident, Florida police say | News - Home

It doesn't appear unprovoked.

Seems from last September GZ has been instigating with Apperson.

Remember the Zimmerboys' motto. Instigate than retaliate.

Just what appears to have happened.

Old 05-20-2015, 08:15 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Quote:
George Zimmerman threatened to kill man in road rage incident, Florida police say | News - Home

It doesn't appear unprovoked.

Seems from last September GZ has been instigating with Apperson.

Remember the Zimmerboys' motto. Instigate than retaliate.

Just what appears to have happened.

DID YOU READ ANY OF THE POLICE INVESTIGATION?

APPERSON IS A PARANOID DELUSIONAL.... Obsessed with Zimmerman.

Hello anyone home?

Old 05-20-2015, 08:35 AM

244 posts, read 248,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Thanks. I figured it was Good you were hanging your hat on, just wanted to be sure. It's nice that he confirms "help;" unfortunately he was neither an eyewitness nor an earwitness to the climax of the altercation since he was inside and on the phone with 911 at that time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies