Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2015, 05:31 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,799,525 times

Advertisements

When this makes the list, you know you're dealing with Public Enemy Number 1.
Quote:
— September 2013, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper stops Zimmerman along Interstate 95 and
issues a warning because the vehicle's tag cover and windows were too darkly tinted.

Old 05-24-2015, 07:15 PM

244 posts, read 247,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
Zimmerman is white ?
Actually he's of Peruvian/German stock whose great-grandfather was black.
But white ?
What exactly do you think people of German stock are? But go ahead, by all means, make the killer ebony-hued if you prefer. Then maybe the mods can sticky this thread as proof that black Americans such as you care about BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!!!!!!! after all. And all those concern-trolling white posters here at CD can finally get a good night's sleep.

Old 05-24-2015, 11:41 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
A list of George Zimmerman's past run-ins with the law | Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
When this makes the list, you know you're dealing with Public Enemy Number 1.

— September 2013, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper stops Zimmerman along Interstate 95 and
issues a warning because the vehicle's tag cover and windows were too darkly tinted.
Though that may seem minor, it just indicates one more thing about his character, making sure to "not be identified", while driving around spying on, provoking or attacking others and running away.

The guy is a cowardly bully, a hopeless case, but apparently, some must relate to him in order to defend him so vehemently.

Old 05-25-2015, 01:46 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,508,398 times
So,no criminal record then.

Old 05-25-2015, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
A list of George Zimmerman's past run-ins with the law | Fox News

Though that may seem minor, it just indicates one more thing about his character, making sure to "not be identified", while driving around spying on, provoking or attacking others and running away.

The guy is a cowardly bully, a hopeless case, but apparently, some must relate to him in order to defend him so vehemently.
Either you believe in the criminal justice system or you don't.
The prosecution failed to prove its case and Zimmerman walked away a free man.The colour of his skin played no part in the outcome.Trayvon Martin was a thug who was attacking Zimmerman who defended himself.Get over it.

Old 05-25-2015, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
What exactly do you think people of German stock are? But go ahead, by all means, make the killer ebony-hued if you prefer. Then maybe the mods can sticky this thread as proof that black Americans such as you care about BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!!!!!!! after all. And all those concern-trolling white posters here at CD can finally get a good night's sleep.
Many more black people are killed by black people than white in America.
Until a black culture based on drugs,guns and the degradation of women is eradicated this won't change.

Old 05-25-2015, 03:31 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Either you believe in the criminal justice system or you don't.
The prosecution failed to prove its case and Zimmerman walked away a free man.The colour of his skin played no part in the outcome.Trayvon Martin was a thug who was attacking Zimmerman who defended himself.Get over it.
I am glad there is a Criminal Justice system, however, that HE and others may get off, does not prove that they are innocent. That was a lousy trial. I think you have me confused with another, I am not one of those harping on "skin color", only defending the fact that it does not matter - if one is wrong, they are wrong. I see you are one of those believing some set ideas regarding that case, which many others do not agree with.

If Z had stopped after this incident and had gone away quietly, it is likely there would not have continued being discussions, but he has since proven that he hasn't ceased being a problematic individual, which puts him under scrutiny. Many are not "over it".

Old 05-25-2015, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
I am glad there is a Criminal Justice system, however, that HE and others may get off, does not prove that they are innocent. That was a lousy trial. I think you have me confused with another, I am not one of those harping on "skin color", only defending the fact that it does not matter - if one is wrong, they are wrong. I see you are one of those believing some set ideas regarding that case, which many others do not agree with.

If Z had stopped after this incident and had gone away quietly, it is likely there would not have continued being discussions, but he has since proven that he hasn't ceased being a problematic individual, which puts him under scrutiny. Many are not "over it".
He was innocent and there was a significant amount of evidence in the case to prove this.
It's also why the Feds never brought a second prosecution.

Old 05-25-2015, 07:45 AM

244 posts, read 247,869 times
Quote:
Many more black people are killed by black people than white in America.
Until a black culture based on drugs,guns and the degradation of women is eradicated this won't change.
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION! Blacks killing blacks, whites killing whites, Asians killing Asians, Hispanics and Latinos killing Hispanics and Latinos, Native Americans killing Native Americans, Pacific Islanders killing Pacific Islanders, ad infinitum. Who knew?

And, according to your lights, are those segments of "white culture" based on drugs, guns and degradation of women that sneak onto the evening news in the clear then? My goodness, it's good to be white.

(Whoops...Drugs? Guns? Degradation of women? I think you just described George Zimmerman).

Old 05-25-2015, 08:16 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,346,625 times
Quote:
So,no criminal record then.
So by your definition because he wasn't convicted in the past he's a "good guy"? Cop assaulting, woman beating good guy?

& I was going to destroy your idiotic Black culture rhetoric, but Bellflower handled that for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies