Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2015, 09:07 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,934,015 times

Advertisements

It's the only way to deal with so many on the right!

Old 05-14-2015, 09:13 AM

5,355 posts, read 5,132,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
What's wrong with options and having the right to choose?
Actually you kind of do have the option as most drugs are available through legally sold online analogues. For instance, there are drugs similar to lower intensity amphetamines that you can buy online. You just have to do a crap ton of research as far as which ones are the decent, non-harmful ones, what the correct doses are.... The same is true for drugs that are more similar to MDMA, LSD, Dissasociatives... Its just a backwards system that could be a WHOLE lot better if there was a decent legal way to do these things outside of the semi-black market.

That being said, I don't support legalizing everything because there are some drugs like crack/cocaine, meth, weird hard opiates, and heroin that are just plain bad and have like no positive uses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
If you don't like pot, you're a Muslim - Plain and Simple.

Two competing intoxicants.
Nah, the muslims don't bother with that stuff or alcohol, they just do opium.

Old 05-14-2015, 09:58 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,358,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
It's the only way to deal with so many on the right!
Any suggestions on a drug that would help me to deal with so many pot smoking left-wingers?

Old 05-14-2015, 10:07 AM

463 posts, read 320,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Any suggestions on a drug that would help me to deal with so many pot smoking left-wingers?
Just use the power of your mind to GET OVER IT.

Old 05-14-2015, 10:22 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,934,015 times
Quote:
any suggestions on a drug that would help me to deal with so many pot smoking left-wingers?
DMT or mushrooms maybe? A little introspection is good for everyone...

Old 05-14-2015, 10:24 AM

595 posts, read 368,576 times
Quote:
Not care if they are smoking pot. Those people smoking pot are not infringing on your liberty by smoking pot.

Old 05-14-2015, 10:28 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:

Why are so many on the left enamoured of smoking the wacky tobacky?

I don't vote period and I smoke it because it helps me sleep & I prefer over a beer at the end of the day.
This has nothing to do with who you vote for. I know MANY Christians who smoke it.

Old 05-14-2015, 10:30 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
Actually you kind of do have the option as most drugs are available through legally sold online analogues. For instance, there are drugs similar to lower intensity amphetamines that you can buy online. You just have to do a crap ton of research as far as which ones are the decent, non-harmful ones, what the correct doses are.... The same is true for drugs that are more similar to MDMA, LSD, Dissasociatives... Its just a backwards system that could be a WHOLE lot better if there was a decent legal way to do these things outside of the semi-black market.

That being said, I don't support legalizing everything because there are some drugs like crack/cocaine, meth, weird hard opiates, and heroin that are just plain bad and have like no positive uses.

Nah, the muslims don't bother with that stuff or alcohol, they just do opium.
They do Muslium.

Old 05-14-2015, 10:35 AM

934 posts, read 595,410 times
Quote:
Youre probably not going to get over your extremely negative opinion of marijuana

Old 05-14-2015, 10:42 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Picking up the tab for those choices. I am sorry critical thinking is not your forte.

I will neither pick up the tab nor the physical individual based on the choices they make.

Must make me smart.
Stupid comes in all walks of life, whether someone partakes in an intoxicant or not! I guess you did forget that a lot of influential people throughout history and from all occupations use or have used cannabis? Again, just because there are those who do stupid things, doesn't mean that the majority who partake in cannabis or a couple of drinks do, and it doesn't justify continuing prohibition!

Quote:
They all have equal parts of CO and CO2 and then throw in the paper and the chemicals used to make the paper.

Use a bong and pass it to other people, means other people sticking their mouths where others had. Means you may be a peter puffer by proxy. Pass germs and other garbage.

So lets eat it. Those that have tried to fly but fell from balconies.

Using any intoxicant is nuts.
So, then don't use one! Secondly, do you kiss your spouse? Kissing is a great way to pass germs as well.

Quote:
Because smart people ending up having to pick up the human refuse from such choices.

I won't. I see a drunk or stoner in the gutter, I step over and keep walking.
Wow! Aren't we compassionate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio1803 View Post
Not care if they are smoking pot. Those people smoking pot are not infringing on your liberty by smoking pot.
Of course not! But it sure gets the authoritarian types into a frenzy, doesn't it?! I mean, God forbid someone does something or enjoys something that they don't approve of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I don't vote period and I smoke it because it helps me sleep & I prefer over a beer at the end of the day.
This has nothing to do with who you vote for. I know MANY Christians who smoke it.

Yep! And I happen to be one! Furthermore, in terms of helping one sleep, it is certainly a better and less toxic option than popping some synthetically concocted Big Pharma pill!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies