Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 01:21 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,601,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORION83 View Post
Actually the shooter caused the problem as the one guy who had NOTHING to do with it was just wanting to shake his hand after his drunk friend ran his mouth and then he was leaving....short tempered punk with a gun refused to shake hand therefore causing bigger problem. Its 2nd degree murder at best and manslaughter at worst.
So, if you were in this situation and a group of men are shouting insults at you and then come over and want to shake your hand, you would interpret that as a goodwill gesture and allow them to get a grip on you and thus preventing your from evading the inevitable physical attack? Ok, I guess your parents did not teach you much of real life in the wild. People do not always act civilized, or maybe they do and civilization is not what it is cracked up to be. Either way, you have to always be prepared for the worst case behavior of people and when you have warnings such as them shouting insults at you, you have a good indicator that their behavior is going to be inline with their vocalizations. Even monkeys recognize the howling, screeching monkey is not coming toward them at a run intending to remove fleas and ticks from their back.

Old 05-12-2015, 01:25 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Actually the shooter caused the problem as the one guy who had NOTHING to do with it was just wanting to shake his hand after his drunk friend ran his mouth and then he was leaving....short tempered punk with a gun refused to shake hand therefore causing bigger problem. Its 2nd degree murder at best and manslaughter at worst.

Fer chrits sake what planet are you from? Refusing to shake someone's hand is excuse enough to throw a punch in your retardville? A handshake offer from a heckler is a sucker punch waiting to happen.

Big dude in the black shirt was willing to throw a punch at a stranger but wasn't concerned with his retarded moonbat buddy yelling racial slurs across a restaurant?

In the world I'd like to live, drunken bums shouting racial crap get subdued and kicked to the curb by their own friends.

Black guy used remarkable restraint and street smarts in placing himself behind the entrance way so the idiot had to run at him around a corner and he could see him coming through the glass partition. Calling 9/11 and laying the handgun on the counter so arriving cops aren't nervous or tempted was also smart pre-emptive thinking on his part. Kudos to him.

He got him three times with no stray shots and no collateral damage to anyone else. Dude in the black shirt was lucky mister Black guy was feeling charitable or else he could be laying on the slab next to his retarded inbred friend with witnesses all lined up and video supporting the truth.

I thought the proliferation of CCW's was supposed to make for a more polite society. Mr. no-shirt retard obviously didn't get the memo.

Last edited by BruSan; 05-12-2015 at 01:33 PM..

Old 05-12-2015, 01:31 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Murdering a drunk idiot with no weapon is just that murder. Its no self defense. Just deck the moron and call the cops.

Come running in and around the corner at me like that after some words and you may catch a .38 sized hole or 3.

Old 05-12-2015, 01:51 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinionated View Post
Hey! ~What decade are you from?? We don't use our hands or brains in combat anymore! Capping weaker people who sass us, defy or merely trespass with guns is way more fun and does a much better job of proving how mighty-macho we are!~
It's not my responsibility to look out for the safety/longevity of crazed punks who attack me. Sure, if I am confident that I can fend off an attack with my hands, I will do so, but since I'm only 5-7, 130 lbs that is rarely going to be the case unless the attacker is either a child or a midget.

If it's two-three attackers as in this case, I'm probably going to wind up in the hospital or worse if I try to fight back with fists and feet. Sorry but I am not willing to take a trip to the hospital so that said crazed punk can attain a ripe old age. If I'm being assaulted by 2-3, I'm going to respond just as Williams did. May Darwin prevail.

Old 05-12-2015, 01:59 PM

364 posts, read 277,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
No charges, not murder...
To you and the anti white police department.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoks View Post
Not shaking a guy's hand is justification for him and his friends to attack? You can't be serious, that is absolutely crazy. It looks to me like the white trash punks got exactly what they deserved.
Nope its not its also no reason to murder a drunk fool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Well....don't let the facts that the cops completely 100% disagree with you...
Cops are nothing more than thugs with badges...why should I care what they think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
The state of FL disagrees with you (as would anyone with an ounce of common sense).
Common sense was the one factor missing from that entire debacle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Refusing to shake someone's hand isn't a crime. Punching another person is and the law allows for self defense in that situation.
He didn't shoot the person that punched him. He shot some drunk fool that was stumbling around at him. No reason to shoot especially 3 times.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 05-12-2015 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: trolling

Old 05-12-2015, 02:08 PM

Jehrardd Montese Williams's Arrest Record in Lee County, FL on 03/08/2015
Hmm....all these arrests must be misdemeanors under 1 year in prison then..

Old 05-12-2015, 02:10 PM

Jehrardd Montese Williams Arrest History

Charges
• RESIST OFFICER (OBSTRUCT WO VIOLENCE)

Why in the hell is this THUG allowed to carry a weapon?! Something isn't adding up here

Old 05-12-2015, 02:12 PM

Search Results

Municipal Ordinance Viol (Nuisances; Noise - Conveyance (25 Feet) Fm)
Resist Officer (Obstruct Wo Violence)
Carrying Concealed Weapon - Firearm

Way to go Florida! You have allowed a violent thug who resists officers and carries a gun illegally to murder a drunk idiot! Congrats!

Old 05-12-2015, 02:13 PM

JEHRARDD WILLIAMS's Jul 5th, 2013 arrest in Lee County Sheriff Office FL

A felony from 2 years ago and he was STILL allowed to concealed carry....SMH.

I see at least 2 counts of resisting an officer and at least 1 count of conceal carry which is a felony.

Old 05-12-2015, 02:18 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,832,165 times
Will the other fellow who threw the punch be charged? Lying to the police as well.

I think Waffle House is like Denny's, open 24 hours and a place to go after partying for food to sober up on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies