Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 02:33 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,155,749 times

Advertisements

Conservatives are bigoted hypocritical idiots, to be frank. They claim they have no responsibility for any white criminals but all blacks must be a gigantic social commune.

Old 05-16-2015, 03:41 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,409,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The truth is, some people aren't interested in being fair. There is more interest in complaining and venting anger.

In my experiences, I can confirm there is good and bad in every race and ethnicity. Statistics tell one thing. My experiences don't always mirror that. Having been a crime victim at the hand of both White thugs and Black thugs, I don't see the point in lumping everyone in the same category.

The Black persons who were involved in burning one section of Baltimore, this is what can be assessed from those persons. Mostly the underclass. Where was the rest of Baltimore's Black population?

It should be about personal responsibility. If you do something, it should stick to you, not the entire population.
I have to agree with you, because it was not black thugs who killed two of my family members but white both times.

My previous home has been burglarized twice, not by blacks, it was a very beautiful area in OC it was a white little thug who happened to live behind me. The other was a white junky who needed money for drugs.

People need to be held responsible for the wrong doings they do, I do not care about a reason, they ought to be held responsible, no matter the reason. Color does not matter, if you do wrong, to be spiteful, you ought to be held responsible.
I do not believe that violence solves an issue, but rather makes a situation worse, and therefore people tend to look at the bad. Why it makes better news. And for the those who are racially motivated, situations like those in Baltimore, just add fuel to the fire.

Your right about one thing for sure, it is not the whole black race, that is ignorant not the whole white race that is ignorant, but the underclass most of the time. And I am not saying this for the sake of this forum, I graduated from a High School in Inglewood Calif that was more then half black at that time, and never had a problem. I will not say that some did not have a problem, me personally, never did, I got along with most everyone.

Culture shock, was moving to a white area in Palos Verdes Calif, overlooking the beautiful ocean, at that time. I then found out what stuck up people were all about. And that some people choose to put importance on things I did not. And oh my gosh, talk about people who use to love to blow money, so much of the people I met did. I was not use to this.

What I love more then anything no matter where you live, is down to earth people. And I do know very down to earth people, whether they live in a mansion, and generous to all those around them and charity, and some who have very little, but are very generous.

People put a stigma on certain things, and I hate that.

A color is just a color, but it is the underclass in each race, that gives us humans a bad name.

Old 05-16-2015, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
Conservatives are bigoted hypocritical idiots, to be frank. They claim they have no responsibility for any white criminals but all blacks must be a gigantic social commune.

I think that the remark you made is very bigoted. Do you happen to personally know every conservative in this world, oh no, you do not, then your statement is mute.

What you say is not true, but a lie, I know many conservatives I being one, who do not feel this way at all. You do wrong in life, you pay for the wrongs you have done. Color does not not matter, you do crime, you pay.

In fact how can you say Conservatives are bigoted, without saying the other side is too, always two sides to the coin you know.

Old 05-16-2015, 03:56 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,015,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You have every right to that opinion; But do you honestly believe no white person divides us by race? Al Sharpton's TV show has 500,000 viewers on his best day, there are racist youtubes who get that in 2 hours.
LOL.

500,000 viewers would be a month and a half for al.

I guess white people are racist for NOT watching him.

Old 05-16-2015, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I think that the remark you made is very bigoted. Do you happen to personally know every conservative in this world, oh no, you do not, then your statement is mute.

What you say is not true, but a lie, I know many conservatives I being one, who do not feel this way at all. You do wrong in life, you pay for the wrongs you have done. Color does not not matter, you do crime, you pay.

In fact how can you say Conservatives are bigoted, without saying the other side is too, always two sides to the coin you know.
Most conservatives believe the "black community" is responsible for any crime or problem related to black people. Don't pretend conservatives don't put a racial element to problems in Ferguson and Baltimore. Ignorant white racist tribalists make up a good portion of this forum.

Old 05-16-2015, 06:17 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,092,054 times
Having grown up in a bad neighborhood, and based on my interactions there and at school, I disliked a great number of African-Americans. Some for things I personally observed or experienced, but many others due to the stereotype.

Yet, my best friend (best man) is an African-American. I had at least 10-15 good friends in college (still keep in touch with many) who are African-Americans. I have taken many African-Americans under my wing at my job to mentor and help. I have enjoyed talking to and hanging out with countless African-Americans in my life. Some of the smartest and coolest people that I have ever come across are African-Americans.

It might seem like a paradox, until you figure out that I give everyone a fair chance and judge a person by his/her character, not skin color (though I might start off cautiously due to my preconceived notions). I am definitely biased, but am committed to be open minded and fair.

Accept that every African-American is different (like every race). Don't tell me you have not come across an African-American that you actually liked. How many of those likable ones are there? Probably millions, if you do the math.

Mick

Old 05-16-2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
Most conservatives believe the "black community" is responsible for any crime or problem related to black people. Don't pretend conservatives don't put a racial element to problems in Ferguson and Baltimore. Ignorant white racist tribalists make up a good portion of this forum.

Then ignorant black people ought not destroy communities they live or do not live in. You never solve problems by being a problem.

Do not pretend some of the black who destroyed property and stole, did not enjoy doing so. There is going to be racial element when people destroy innocent owner's property and steal, what is not theirs. And act a complete fool.

I hate to tell you this, but I have black friends, smart people who own their own business started from the ground up. Who feel the black community is responsible for wrong doings. I will not speak for other conservatives I do not know personally and either should you. Black communities are responsible when they burn the towns they freaken live in. Oh are you going to blame others for those who burned the city down.

Be realistic. If white people burn the damn towns they lived in, they too would be responsible for their idiotic actions.

Old 05-17-2015, 02:01 AM

29,459 posts, read 16,443,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
LOL.

500,000 viewers would be a month and a half for al.

I guess white people are racist for NOT watching him.
Way to completely ignore the context of my argument, bravo.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Then ignorant black people ought not destroy communities they live or do not live in. You never solve problems by being a problem.

Do not pretend some of the black who destroyed property and stole, did not enjoy doing so. There is going to be racial element when people destroy innocent owner's property and steal, what is not theirs. And act a complete fool.

I hate to tell you this, but I have black friends, smart people who own their own business started from the ground up. Who feel the black community is responsible for wrong doings. I will not speak for other conservatives I do not know personally and either should you. Black communities are responsible when they burn the towns they freaken live in. Oh are you going to blame others for those who burned the city down.

Be realistic. If white people burn the damn towns they lived in, they too would be responsible for their idiotic actions.
So what if your black friends think they are responsible for every other black person's behavior, they are wrong. Will you take responsibility for Tsarnev killing people at the Boston Marathon as your fellow white person? It's racist and backwards to insist because someone has a similar melanin level to someone else that they are responsible for their behavior. American blacks should be blamed for problems in Africa? It's also extremely racist to insist only black people riot. Mostly white U of Kentucky fans rioted and destroyed a good part of their town Lexington just a few weeks ago. To avoid being a hypocrite, take responsibility for that and apologize.

Old 05-17-2015, 07:17 AM

70 posts, read 76,648 times
To the OP, What exactly were you expecting from such a post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.