Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 07:06 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,647 times

Advertisements

I've seen alot of black on non-black attacks before, but this is absolutely one of the worst I've EVER seen. Here is the full unedited video of the attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNgE-OKjhgU

Here is the news story on it:

Brutal beating caught on tape has Elyria Police searching for Michael Nichols - newsnet5.com Cleveland

Its been said a million times by now, but it NEEDS to be said yet again:

- white teen brutally beaten by several blacks. No national news coverage. No cries for change. No marches to demand an end to black on non-black violence. NOTHING.

- black teen brutally beaten by several whites. Wall to wall coverage. Blacks around the country coming out of the woodwork marching and demanding an end to racism and violence against blacks.

THIS is the kind of nation that the US has become where no matter how deplorable and horrendous the crimes committed by blacks especially against non-blacks are, they will hardly EVER be covered by the national media. Time and again these kinds of interracial crimes are swept under the rug and if it wasn't for the internet and video cameras no one outside of locals living in the area would ever know of just how much black on non-black crime is committed on a daily basis around the country.

And I find it pretty damn sad that in today's America a white teen could be beaten to near death and few people will ever know about it and yet a few white students chanting the N word on a bus warrants national news coverage. Yes this is the world we live in today where saying the N word is WORSE than getting the ever living sh$t kicked out of you for doing nothing but being at the wrong place at the wrong time. >_>

And to all those black people out there who continually ask 'why should I be punished for the actions of other blacks?', THIS IS WHY. Don't blame us, blame your fellow blacks for making non-blacks be wary of blacks. Just look at what happened here.

Police arrest two in Middle Avenue beating; one remains at large - Chronicle-Telegram

Quote:
An Elyria man, whom police haven’t identified, stepped outside after having dinner with his girlfriend at the same apartment complex. He didn’t know the Cleveland men nor was he involved in the earlier dispute but the men called him over anyway, Costantino said.

They spoke with him for a few seconds — police don’t know what was discussed — before Nichols punched the man solidly in the head. In the video, the man fell limply to the ground and lay there, unconscious.
This white teen let his guard down and walks over to a group of random blacks who called him over. Out of nowhere, he gets knocked out. As if that wasn't bad enough already, he precedes to get stripped down, robbed and savagely beaten EVEN MORE while he's unconscious. If his girlfriend didn't come running out to help him, who knows how much longer the beating would have gone on and if he would still be alive today.

Now you tell me. What do you think this teen will feel the next time he sees a group of blacks? What do you think his girlfriend and any non-blacks that were there will think of blacks after this? Are you going to call them all racists if they God forbid should now become wary around blacks or even afraid of them? What about all the non-blacks around the world who see videos like this over and over and over again, year after year? Are they all racists too for developing perceptions of blacks after seeing this attack and so many others like it every single year?

The bottom line is, black on non-black violence happens so often and is often so brutal, any non-black would be stupid to NOT be wary around ghetto looking blacks. This teen wasn't cautious enough and he nearly paid for it with his life and even though he was lucky to have survived, its probably going to take him a while to recover from this beating.

And in looking for more information on this attack I stumbled on YET ANOTHER violent assault that happened in Ohio a few days ago:

Canton auxiliary officer beaten, robbed over the weekend - newsnet5.com Cleveland

That is YET ANOTHER man who was senselessly beaten while he was simply going about his life. It just makes me angry that time and again that attacks like these will continue to happen and us non-blacks will have to continually have to grin and bear it because you know speaking out would be considered 'racist', while every little attack or slight against blacks will get blowed up in the media as if THEY'RE the victims.

And I said it before and I'll say it again that blacks deserve EVERY SINGLE negative stereotype they've taken so many decades to painstakingly build up and until they change their behavior, non-blacks SHOULD be wary when they're around many of them. And we should be caring less about hurting black feelings when they see us being more cautious around them and we should be worrying more about keeping ourselves, our families and our friends safe from people like in this video.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:12 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,473,825 times
Soulless savages. I couldn't watch the entire video. Seeing the others stand around, showing no emotion, no humanity when the man first went down... I couldn't bear to see what happened after that. Like birds of prey, I suppose they all moved in to take their share of flesh.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:13 AM

6,451 posts, read 9,812,682 times
You know you are going to be in trouble on here for using the word thug. That word is now claimed by members of a certain race and others are not allowed to use it regardless of the context or story.

The above story is one reason blacks have the sterotype that they do, and you are correct that it will take the black community to change that.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:24 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Believing black people as a group are responsible for what specific black people do, and then making individual people responsible for your prejudice, makes as much sense as blaming me for that Kentucky family of 12 living under a tarp because we both happen to be white.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:47 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,138,783 times
If I saw a guy on the street who looked like this:

http://cdn2.stocksy.com/a/5nq000/z0/202931.jpg

I wouldn't worry at all about walking past him.

If I saw this:

http://clashdaily.wpengine.netdna-cd...4/11/fergu.jpg

I'm noping right out of there!

They could be tan whites for all I care. Makes no difference to me.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:56 AM

17,182 posts, read 15,382,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
If I saw a guy on the street who looked like this:

http://cdn2.stocksy.com/a/5nq000/z0/202931.jpg

I wouldn't worry at all about walking past him.

If I saw this:

http://clashdaily.wpengine.netdna-cd...4/11/fergu.jpg

I'm noping right out of there!

They could be tan whites for all I care. Makes no difference to me.
Exactly...

Old 05-20-2015, 08:01 AM

29,514 posts, read 22,647,873 times
The bi-weekly rant on black on white crimes, and how the media is suppressing it, and how the black community needs to do a better job of teaching their youth.

Old 05-20-2015, 08:01 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,279,635 times
Disgusting cowardly act. Usually why they're in a gang. Can't cut it on their own...no doubt wimps when they are.
Charges for attempted murder should be laid.
It seems almost incomprehensible to see them jumping on his head and chest, when he's already down...sickening to see what humans can do to others, to see how little life means to them. Frightening.

Old 05-20-2015, 08:08 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
This is why I left where I grew up in a black majority place and live and raised my kids where there are very few blacks. You never know when you'll be attacked for being white. As the OP mentioned, if a group of white thugs did this to a black guy, major national and international story but since it's blacks beating up a white, not a news story...sick society we have become.

Old 05-20-2015, 08:18 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The bi-weekly rant on black on white crimes, and how the media is suppressing it, and how the black community needs to do a better job of teaching their youth.
Bi-weeking isn't enough to make an impression on you? What would it take to change your worldview?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies