Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 09:56 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Sunday? How should I interpret that?

And the left complains about Geller antagonizing Muslims.
lol, that's true.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2015, 09:57 PM

2,821 posts, read 3,537,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

So does that mean you respect their lifestyle.
I have zero problems with gay men or women. What I DO have a problem with is a very small group of people trying to impose their will on others. What gives them the right to tell people what they should and shouldn't believe and what they should or should not be tolerant of. People are free to believe however they wish and if their bible tells them homosexual acts are detestable to God and they don't want to associate with them, they should not be forced to. The LBGT community is bullying people into accepting their way of thinking, they are no better than right wing Christians who force their beliefs on others.

Old 05-16-2015, 09:59 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Sunday? How should I interpret that?

And the left complains about Geller antagonizing Muslims.
The Seventh Day is Saturday, that is why Jews celebrate on that day as set God, Christians are getting it wrong for convenience, just as we celebrate his Birthday on the wrong date and month. Why would anyone care about Sunday as the day they want to hold it, because we celebrate on the wrong day. Personally every day is God's day, we talk daily, not just on the first day of the week.

Old 05-16-2015, 10:02 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,052,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75 View Post
I have zero problems with gay men or women. What I DO have a problem with is a very small group of people trying to impose their will on others. [b]What gives them the right to tell people what they should and shouldn't believe and what they should or should not be tolerant of. [/BPeople are free to believe however they wish and if their bible tells them homosexual acts are detestable to God and they don't want to associate with them, they should not be forced to. The LBGT community is bullying people into accepting their way of thinking, they are no better than right wing Christians who force their beliefs on others.
What gives them the right....because they have rights just like everyone of us. You think it's bullying....why?I see no bullying. They want equal rights just like blacks and women did.

Old 05-16-2015, 10:04 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
I have zero problems with gay men or women. What I DO have a problem with is a very small group of people trying to impose their will on others. What gives them the right to tell people what they should and shouldn't believe and what they should or should not be tolerant of. People are free to believe however they wish and if their bible tells them homosexual acts are detestable to God and they don't want to associate with them, they should not be forced to. The LBGT community is bullying people into accepting their way of thinking, they are no better than right wing Christians who force their beliefs on others.
Hmmm, no one is forcing you to accepting anything or to associate with them, I doubt they would want to do either with someone that thinks as you about them. What they do want is to have equality under the law and enjoy the same privileges, benefits and legal protection that every other American enjoys. So why do you want to deny them the same things you enjoy, is it just because you find them ekky, or do you have some rational argument?

Old 05-16-2015, 10:09 PM

2,821 posts, read 3,537,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Hmmm, no one is forcing you to accepting anything or to associate with them, I doubt they would want to do either with someone that thinks as you about them. What they do want is to have equality under the law and enjoy the same privileges, benefits and legal protection that every other American enjoys. So why do you want to deny them the same things you enjoy, is it just because you find them ekky, or do you have some rational argument?
Oh please, don't be so naive. Latest example was the bakery who refused to bake a cake and service a gay wedding because it went against their religious principles. Rather than RESPECTING that person's belief, they go crying and making a huge scene that leads to people threatening to destroy the business. If thats not bullying and trying to force someone into your line of thinking, I don't know what is. The LBGT community is shameful, about as crazed as the right wing tea bagging bible thumpers they so despise. Pot, meet kettle.

Old 05-16-2015, 10:10 PM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Funny how the LBGT community doesn't want Christianity and the bible shoved in their face but don't have a problem shoving gay bulls*it in our faces. They get zero respect from me until they learn to respect the ones who don't agree with their lifestyle.
LOL....What exactly have they been shoving in your face? Please be specific.

Old 05-16-2015, 10:12 PM

364 posts, read 277,460 times
Yawn. I didn't even realize this WAS such a day and I will continue to ignore it. Its just another Sunday I will hope my kids sleep in later than 7 am,hope for some sunshine and they go out and play.....wish football season was here....dang

Old 05-16-2015, 10:18 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,425,125 times
Obama and Democrats hate Christians.

Old 05-16-2015, 10:33 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,770,679 times
Quote:
Funny how the LBGT community doesn't want Christianity and the bible shoved in their face but don't have a problem shoving gay bulls*it in our faces. They get zero respect from me until they learn to respect the ones who don't agree with their lifestyle.
Like anyone cares about your respect. How is the President picking a day to recognize a group of people shoving it in your face?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies