U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 03:09 PM

2,869 posts, read 2,821,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Hmmmm, interesting. I would bet any kind of money that you wouldn't have graduated magna c um laude from Harvard Law, while serving as President of Law Review. Law school tests are graded on a blind basis, so no one other than a computer knows to whom a test number belongs. So, being an AA wouldn't help there. Professor Laurence Tribe, the consensus #1 expert on Constitutional Law in the nation, said Obama was "the best student I ever had." I know this doesn't fit a narrative, but with those credentials anyone (and I mean anyone) could waltz into ANY job in this country.

Mick
Obama's Harvard Law Review presidency is exactly what I'm referring to. He was the first "black president" and the information out there clearly affirms that he was in fact put there because of the color of his skin - he was an affirmative action appointee. That's undeniable.

And I don't care what some leftist marxist professor said about the guy - of course he is going to pull that.

Old 05-17-2015, 03:15 PM

50,084 posts, read 26,528,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Affirmative action is how that cow got degreed.
Ok, then what's your excuse?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
But she has had to overcome the oppression of the white man her whole life. She wasn't wanted at those fancy museums and stuff.

indeed.
Right...Because degrees preclude people from treating you in a racist fashion.

Like Dr. King's degrees did for him.

Old 05-17-2015, 03:20 PM

9,352 posts, read 10,142,239 times
In 1925 Alain Locke ,the first African American Rhodes Scholar wrote.."Fundamentaly for the present the Negro is a radical on race matters and conservative on others, in other words a "forced radical,"
This is why most African Americans with conservative values are Democrats

Old 05-17-2015, 03:25 PM

17,027 posts, read 9,525,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Crutch? She's got degrees from two Ivies and she's also the first lady...she doesn't need a crutch. Therefore, I don't need a crutch to call you out in your lame attempt to talk around race while being blatantly false in your premise.

So yeah...I threw it out there. It stuck by the way. She said nothing wrong in her speech. You folks are just butthurt because in your minds, she's not allowed to discuss racial issues as they've pertained to her.

She's supposed to say "white folks all love you and you'll never face any racism or marginalization because you're black. It'll all be honky dory. You know....Because we don't wanna offend Bluesjuke."

She can discuss race all she wants, her manner was provocative, not healing nor encouraging.

You are offensive as well making wild accusations that are most pathetically baseless.

Old 05-17-2015, 03:29 PM

25,235 posts, read 14,005,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Print news.
Still means you are following her, you know that, right?

Old 05-17-2015, 03:33 PM

Quote:
So be it.

Don't get mad. I'm obligated to keep it real.
Looks like you hit a nerve there.

Good, Do it again

Old 05-17-2015, 03:40 PM

16,992 posts, read 20,601,942 times
Quote:
Crutch? She's got degrees from two Ivies and she's also the first lady...she doesn't need a crutch. Therefore, I don't need a crutch to call you out in your lame attempt to talk around race while being blatantly false in your premise.

So yeah...I threw it out there. It stuck by the way. She said nothing wrong in her speech. You folks are just butthurt because in your minds, she's not allowed to discuss racial issues as they've pertained to her.

She's supposed to say "white folks all love you and you'll never face any racism or marginalization because you're black. It'll all be honky dory. You know....Because we don't wanna offend Bluesjuke."

Correct, she also left a job that paid $250,000 a year before moving to the White House, where is the gratitude for any of that? She has done way better than most Americans ever will, regardless of color.

As one poster said "sour grapes". How about giving a college speech that is uplifting? Concentrating on what she has achieved despite being a minority and a woman?

With all the recent events(ex. Freddie Gray) let's add fuel to the fire, shall we.

It has to be intentional. Keep dividing people, an us vs. them mentality.

Take a look at the speech Robert Kennedy(a Liberal Democrat) gave after announcing to a mostly black crowd after telling them that Martin Luther King was shot and killed that night. He was able to keep calm that night in Indianapolis, because of his words, while other cities had rioting.

Than look at what the Obamas say on race.

Old 05-17-2015, 03:49 PM

12,639 posts, read 7,293,490 times
I don't listen to any of the crap spewed by the race hustlers. Especially the Obamas.

Old 05-17-2015, 03:50 PM

16,333 posts, read 16,449,128 times
She's keeping the base warmed-up for Hillary!

Old 05-17-2015, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
I don't listen to any of the crap spewed by the race hustlers. Especially the Obamas.
Yet you reply on what you do not listen to anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or