U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-21-2015, 09:27 AM
 
Location: Galewood
3,752 posts, read 8,694,395 times
Reputation: 2182

Advertisements

Blacks don't own the media, so blame them for not covering more black on white crime.

 
Old 05-21-2015, 09:27 AM
 
Location: Fuquay Varina
4,572 posts, read 6,654,180 times
Reputation: 11345
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And the constant complaining about Blacks doesn't help either. Whenever stories about crime have to do with Blacks, it gets discussed in a racial perspective more than anything else. If said persons really believe group beatings by thugs are horrible, then the beating would get discussed, not the race of the persons doing it.

If there are those who believe that Black people are that much of a problem, what do said persons intend to do about it? What else can said persons do besides complain?

This said person can laugh at the responses and denials of some people on here about the facts lol
 
Old 05-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Status: "I hate living in Georgia!!" (set 15 days ago)
 
48,230 posts, read 45,519,102 times
Reputation: 15346
What those thugs did was ugly and they need to be punished for what they did. I'm not going to attempt to even guess why these thugs did what they did. You do the crime, you do the time. Obviously, said thugs have a sick mentality within them. Let them rot in prison for a time. Call the thugs out for what they are, criminals.

However, this from the very beginning was not being made about the crime. It was being made about Black people. That is what some people have a problem.
 
Old 05-21-2015, 09:32 AM
Status: "I hate living in Georgia!!" (set 15 days ago)
 
48,230 posts, read 45,519,102 times
Reputation: 15346
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
This said person can laugh at the responses and denials of some people on here about the facts lol
Well go ahead and laugh. Can you point to where anyone on this thread has denied that there are Black people committing crimes?

Better yet, can you or anyone else just answer my questions instead of dodging them?
 
Old 05-21-2015, 09:34 AM
 
Location: Fuquay Varina
4,572 posts, read 6,654,180 times
Reputation: 11345
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well go ahead and laugh. Can you point to where anyone on this thread has denied that there are Black people committing crimes?

Better yet, can you or anyone else just answer my questions instead of dodging them?

Your question to me was what can said person do about it other than complain, I answered your question so i am not sure why you claim I am dodging lol Just read please.
 
Old 05-21-2015, 09:41 AM
 
Location: Washington State
18,564 posts, read 9,599,486 times
Reputation: 15811
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well go ahead and laugh. Can you point to where anyone on this thread has denied that there are Black people committing crimes?

Better yet, can you or anyone else just answer my questions instead of dodging them?
There was a guy on this thread denying black people committed these crimes and was accusing anyone who said blacks commited these crimes were racists.

I don't know why blacks commit murder at a rate 1200% higher than whites in this country, I just know that becasue of that, I don't want to be around or raise my children near a large black population like where I grew up in New Orleans (which has had the highest murder rate in the nation many years). If Blacks didn't committ these crimes, no one would be compaining.
 
Old 05-21-2015, 09:46 AM
 
Location: H-Tine, Texas
6,742 posts, read 4,129,131 times
Reputation: 8528
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
You can stay in denial all you want but that wont help anything.

Typical response from someone who cant discuss the facts lol
Oh I discuss facts and try to engage discussion all the time, but none of you are capable of countering me.

I'm still waiting for responses in the "Thug is the new n-word" and "Confederate flag" thread, among others. It's okay, though.


*Run-on alert* Speaking of "won't helping anything", continue to sit on a message board pretending to care about the victims in these stories with your faux outrage (I doubt you even know the kid's name in the story), when in reality, it's just kerosene for the "blacks are bad" fire to justify your whining and dislike for a group of people under the guise of wanting said group to "change", which in the end, doesn't help anything.


There's nothing I need or am required to do, well, because I have my own life to live. I don't have time to fix or change other people's lives just because we share the same skin color, nor is it my responsibility to.

The perception isn't going to change, even if the black crime rate dropped 50%. We have a half-black President, plenty of black leaders, doctors, engineers, entrepreneurs, etc., yet that isn't good enough.*

It's not my fault or problem that xenophobic "adults" that have the discernment of a 4 year old can't separate the wheat from the chaff.


*Wait a minute, I don't care if it's not good enough.
 
Old 05-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Status: "I hate living in Georgia!!" (set 15 days ago)
 
48,230 posts, read 45,519,102 times
Reputation: 15346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
There was a guy on this thread denying black people committed these crimes and was accusing anyone who said blacks commited these crimes were racists.

I don't know why blacks commit murder at a rate 1200% higher than whites in this country, I just know that becasue of that, I don't want to be around or raise my children near a large black population like where I grew up in New Orleans (which has had the highest murder rate in the nation many years). If Blacks didn't committ these crimes, no one would be compaining.
Well, I don't care who you don't want to live around. The constant complaining is a waste. What else can a person do besides complain about Black people? And Blacks have been looked down on in this country from day one, to me it's nothing new.

What else can people do besides complain? Why should I care what anyone thinks? As long as said persons aren't in positions to hire/fire me, as long as they aren't in a position of power to influence public policies that directly hurt me as a Black man, as long as said persons can not do much else that complain, name one reason why I should even care? At the end of the day, it's me I have to look out for.
 
Old 05-21-2015, 09:50 AM
Status: "I hate living in Georgia!!" (set 15 days ago)
 
48,230 posts, read 45,519,102 times
Reputation: 15346
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
Your question to me was what can said person do about it other than complain, I answered your question so i am not sure why you claim I am dodging lol Just read please.
If that is your answer, it just proves that said persons who constantly complain can't do much else. And complaining/laughing it off does nothing. If anything, I should be laughing because the constant complaints and nothing more represents a lack of power to do anything else, when one looks at one's current position. If said person runs for office or gets in a position to hire/fire, then I would be concerned.
 
Old 05-21-2015, 09:59 AM
Status: "I hate living in Georgia!!" (set 15 days ago)
 
48,230 posts, read 45,519,102 times
Reputation: 15346
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Oh I discuss facts and try to engage discussion all the time, but none of you are capable of countering me.

I'm still waiting for responses in the "Thug is the new n-word" and "Confederate flag" thread, among others. It's okay, though.


*Run-on alert* Speaking of "won't helping anything", continue to sit on a message board pretending to care about the victims in these stories with your faux outrage (I doubt you even know the kid's name in the story), when in reality, it's just kerosene for the "blacks are bad" fire to justify your whining and dislike for a group of people under the guise of wanting said group to "change", which in the end, doesn't help anything.


There's nothing I need or am required to do, well, because I have my own life to live. I don't have time to fix or change other people's lives just because we share the same skin color, nor is it my responsibility to.

The perception isn't going to change, even if the black crime rate dropped 50%. We have a half-black President, plenty of black leaders, doctors, engineers, entrepreneurs, etc., yet that isn't good enough.*

It's not my fault or problem that xenophobic "adults" that have the discernment of a 4 year old can't separate the wheat from the chaff.


*Wait a minute, I don't care if it's not good enough.
That is the attitude individuals like you and me need to take. We shouldn't care at all. Individuals like us should be focusing on building ourselves up and doing our thing. We can only do so much. We are only obligated to do our best. And we should do it for ourselves, not to prove something to someone else. It isn't healthy at all. Caring what others think of us as Blacks just causes more problems, mental and emotional. I can understand why we would care. It just isn't healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:38 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top