U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2015, 04:33 PM

15,970 posts, read 6,288,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The bigotry was the black thugs beating and kicking repeatedly an unconscious 18 year old white man...that was the bigotry. Pointing it out would be done by all the major networks and BBC, etc. if white men had done the same to a black man.
But then again the attack was "mistaken identity." In other words they planned to beat the bejesus out of another helpless person. They picked the wrong one and they are genuinely sorry about that.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:38 PM

48,282 posts, read 45,557,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The bigotry was the black thugs beating and kicking repeatedly an unconscious 18 year old white man...that was the bigotry. Pointing it out would be done by all the major networks and BBC, etc. if white men had done the same to a black man.
Do you know for a fact that this man being White was the reason he was jumped?

Old 05-21-2015, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
How do you propose to separate citizens by race in a free society?
Abhorrent idea. The blacks and other minorities stepped up to the plate and fought with us in WW II, Korea, Vietnam and all other wars since. Many have made great civic and business contributions.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Abhorrent idea. The blacks and other minorities stepped up to the plate and fought with us in WW II, Korea, Vietnam and all other wars since. Many have made great civic and business contributions.
The way I see it, we're all Americans here.

Old 05-21-2015, 06:01 PM

10,779 posts, read 4,446,759 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBm1z1AyiO8

Old 05-21-2015, 06:54 PM

4,556 posts, read 5,478,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Wow, when I replied to your last post I was not expecting to read this one. Hopefully you will respond back to both of mine.
You make it sound as if the collective sins of white people (not only in this country but worldwide through history) must be repaid in kind. Needless to say that is a very hateful view of things, especially considering not all white people were involved in the things you describe.

So if the sins of the father are to be taken out on the children, when does it stop?
Do the sins of these black criminals today get repaid in kind in some future generation of whites doing the same to blacks a few hundred years from now?

BTW - While you imply that whites have been a menace to the world, do you also acknowledge the countless lives saved with outpouring of food, medicines/vaccines, etc. which whites invented and/or distributed?

`
Well said! We would live like Africa without our many contributions to society.

However, I don't allow anyone to put their issues on my back so I don't know about their claims of "white guilt". Are whites supposed to feel guilty for working and wanting a peaceful life?

If anything there should be a lot of outrage for that young family in Washinton D.C!
Guess who has now been identified through DNA. It takes a real animal to burn a little boy and his family to death!

Old 05-21-2015, 07:11 PM

9,701 posts, read 7,266,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The bi-weekly rant on black on white crimes, and how the media is suppressing it, and how the black community needs to do a better job of teaching their youth.
It's true though. If the reverse were true, it would be a national media sensation.

The best thing we could do in the U.S. is stop talking about race. Just stop it. Everyone should take responsibility for themselves, and there should be no more race-based anything. Not in college admissions, not in crime stats, not in anything. Make collection of race-based data illegal like they do in France. This will eventually end the victimhood among blacks and the bigotry among everyone else against blacks.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:27 PM

2,189 posts, read 2,404,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
If I saw a guy on the street who looked like this:

http://cdn2.stocksy.com/a/5nq000/z0/202931.jpg

I wouldn't worry at all about walking past him.

If I saw this:

http://clashdaily.wpengine.netdna-cd...4/11/fergu.jpg

I'm noping right out of there!

They could be tan whites for all I care. Makes no difference to me.
You had to find the most extreme example didn't you? Anyway...........If you carry yourself in a decent manner, it doesn't really matter what you wear be it more casual or urban. I've seen some dressed nice but ratchet as hell, where as I've seen some in hoodies who are very approachable.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Do the sins of these black criminals today get repaid in kind in some future generation of whites doing the same to blacks a few hundred years from now?
Actually, it looks like the reverse is taking place. Back in the old days, it was mainly Blacks being victimized by White criminals. Now, it is the other way around. Tulsa in 1921. Riots in the 60s.

Truth is, race relations have been a disaster from day one. Right now is pretty much the best we've seen.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Great juxtaposition. I'd like to hear what she would think of this incident. (remark given in reputation as well).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or