Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2015, 02:57 PM

49 posts, read 78,416 times

Advertisements

Something needs to be done about the male species. White, black, Asian... this is truly an epidemic.

Old 05-20-2015, 03:04 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten_Moon View Post
Something needs to be done about the male species. White, black, Asian... this is truly an epidemic.
How about the females who give birth and raise these heathens ?

Old 05-20-2015, 03:10 PM

2,682 posts, read 2,180,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten_Moon View Post
Here ya go! Just so you don't feel excluded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47RsPcwxBjw

Old 05-20-2015, 03:26 PM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
same here. guys that look like that are exceedingly common, so I'm interested in learning how 'any adult' should be able to recognize these guys as trouble.
A gang of young black males hanging out....that's all I would need to be on guard. Look, black males are 6% of the population and commit over half of the murders...it's politically incorrect to say it but it's just the truth. That young man probably was taught political correctnesism and didn't know to be wary which almost cost him his life.

Old 05-20-2015, 03:38 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Look up Chris Rock

Look up Lil Boosie

I specifically chose two guys with minimal (if any) tattoos and clean hair cuts. If you can't distinguish which of these two, clean cut black men would be classified as the thug from the hood and which would be the one living in suburbia, I don't know what to tell you.
Thanks anyway.

I can't see the 10, 12 guys close up, but they don't seem to be fighting each other, huddled in a dark alleyway, doing anything weird or thuggy. If that's a mainly black 'hood' or apartment building, you're basically advising to think of all black men as risks and to stay away.

Old 05-20-2015, 04:44 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
You know you are going to be in trouble on here for using the word thug. That word is now claimed by members of a certain race and others are not allowed to use it regardless of the context or story.

The above story is one reason blacks have the sterotype that they do, and you are correct that it will take the black community to change that.

Speak for yourself.

Allow me: They're thugs. No one is going to tell me which words to use because they've appointed themselves the speech police, and people who sit idly by and accept that are wimps.

We're turning into a nation of pansies; thankfully, there are still people like me who will resist running our words through someone else's code book. Those are the ones I want on my lifeboat.

Old 05-20-2015, 05:05 PM

16,582 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
I've seen alot of black on non-black attacks before, but this is absolutely one of the worst I've EVER seen. Here is the full unedited video of the attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNgE-OKjhgU

Here is the news story on it:

Brutal beating caught on tape has Elyria Police searching for Michael Nichols - newsnet5.com Cleveland

Its been said a million times by now, but it NEEDS to be said yet again:

- white teen brutally beaten by several blacks. No national news coverage. No cries for change. No marches to demand an end to black on non-black violence. NOTHING.

- black teen brutally beaten by several whites. Wall to wall coverage. Blacks around the country coming out of the woodwork marching and demanding an end to racism and violence against blacks.

THIS is the kind of nation that the US has become where no matter how deplorable and horrendous the crimes committed by blacks especially against non-blacks are, they will hardly EVER be covered by the national media. Time and again these kinds of interracial crimes are swept under the rug and if it wasn't for the internet and video cameras no one outside of locals living in the area would ever know of just how much black on non-black crime is committed on a daily basis around the country.

And I find it pretty damn sad that in today's America a white teen could be beaten to near death and few people will ever know about it and yet a few white students chanting the N word on a bus warrants national news coverage. Yes this is the world we live in today where saying the N word is WORSE than getting the ever living sh$t kicked out of you for doing nothing but being at the wrong place at the wrong time. >_>

And to all those black people out there who continually ask 'why should I be punished for the actions of other blacks?', THIS IS WHY. Don't blame us, blame your fellow blacks for making non-blacks be wary of blacks. Just look at what happened here.

Police arrest two in Middle Avenue beating; one remains at large - Chronicle-Telegram

This white teen let his guard down and walks over to a group of random blacks who called him over. Out of nowhere, he gets knocked out. As if that wasn't bad enough already, he precedes to get stripped down, robbed and savagely beaten EVEN MORE while he's unconscious. If his girlfriend didn't come running out to help him, who knows how much longer the beating would have gone on and if he would still be alive today.

Now you tell me. What do you think this teen will feel the next time he sees a group of blacks? What do you think his girlfriend and any non-blacks that were there will think of blacks after this? Are you going to call them all racists if they God forbid should now become wary around blacks or even afraid of them? What about all the non-blacks around the world who see videos like this over and over and over again, year after year? Are they all racists too for developing perceptions of blacks after seeing this attack and so many others like it every single year?

The bottom line is, black on non-black violence happens so often and is often so brutal, any non-black would be stupid to NOT be wary around ghetto looking blacks. This teen wasn't cautious enough and he nearly paid for it with his life and even though he was lucky to have survived, its probably going to take him a while to recover from this beating.

And in looking for more information on this attack I stumbled on YET ANOTHER violent assault that happened in Ohio a few days ago:

Canton auxiliary officer beaten, robbed over the weekend - newsnet5.com Cleveland

That is YET ANOTHER man who was senselessly beaten while he was simply going about his life. It just makes me angry that time and again that attacks like these will continue to happen and us non-blacks will have to continually have to grin and bear it because you know speaking out would be considered 'racist', while every little attack or slight against blacks will get blowed up in the media as if THEY'RE the victims.

And I said it before and I'll say it again that blacks deserve EVERY SINGLE negative stereotype they've taken so many decades to painstakingly build up and until they change their behavior, non-blacks SHOULD be wary when they're around many of them. And we should be caring less about hurting black feelings when they see us being more cautious around them and we should be worrying more about keeping ourselves, our families and our friends safe from people like in this video.
There is a lot to address in your OP as it touches upon various issues. I'd like to take note of only a few things since I don't have much time.
For instance the fear of using the "N" word. Granted it is legitimately considered a racial epithet unlike some of the PC things of today.
While not the crux of your theme, which is the media and even current societies hypocrisy of making a federal case for the smallest racial slight, and how vicious attacks when whites are the victims are ignore to where nary a peep is heard.

I believe our society is devolving and liberal Hollywood a significant player when they are allowed to dictate what words to bleep out and which are not. Why no cries of artistic censorship from the left for such things?
Or even the images we see with blacks rarely being the criminals, yet being disproportionate members of certain professions they are rarely in.
Lets take for example words such as using Gods name in vain. It was never allowed, so the movies/TV shows didn't even try it for the most part. Now it is common place even for simple shows where people exclaim OMG over and over again. Yet any minuscule slight, real or perceived involving race or homosexuals, and it must be bleeped out of movies, TV or even music(white artists music, not rap).
The sad thing about that is the word n igger should be allowed as it shows true racial motivation and might even be key to the theme of the movie. For instance there was a movie a while back where Mel Gibson played a racist and Debra Winger an undercover agent(I know absurd, but I didn't make the movie or cast it).
Anyway she falls in love with Gibson, who on the surface seemed fairly normal. However in one scene he was speaking about blacks and called them "n iggers" and/or "mud people". That was the moment in the movie you knew Gibson was a racist, and for the first time it opened Wingers eyes. So it was an important part of the story.
Yet if you were to watch the movie today on TV, they censor the words to where you don't even get to hear him say anything like that. So at a pivotal part in the movie, they ruin showing he is a true racist because of PC.

Another quick point. I of course do not believe that decent blacks need to be held responsible for the actions of bad blacks. That is too big a problem, and even if they agree that the hood rats should be dealt with, they have their own lives to attend to. Yet they people who typically speak for blacks are liberal (D's) who do not speak out against their own, and instead demonetize whites as if it is their fault. So regular blacks do have some culpability in that they should vote for and elect people who represent their values, not people like Obama who apparently consults with Sharpton for his race relations opinions.
Who would have ever thought Sharpton would ever have been let into the White House, much less a frequent guest of approaching 100 times?
Also the false outrage of people like Michelle who lectures black graduates about being judged by the color of their skin, and mentioning things regarding how blacks might have someone cross the street if they see blacks youths coming. Would it be smart to cross the street, or just racist. The person to ask that question to avoid the mere appearance of racism would be Jesse Jackson. For those who are not familiar with why I used his as an example, just read what he said about being relieved that footsteps behind him are not that of black youths.
So that part of your point is well taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Soulless savages. I couldn't watch the entire video. Seeing the others stand around, showing no emotion, no humanity when the man first went down... I couldn't bear to see what happened after that. Like birds of prey, I suppose they all moved in to take their share of flesh.
I have pointed out and asked a question of others here on CD about this phenomenon that seems much more prevalent among blacks than it does with whites.
I have posted videos of low class black hoodlums that will attack someone, black or white, and when the person is down or even totally unconscious, no one comes to their aid.

Yet if you take the same scenario and a white thug/s knock out the victim, they will disengage or someone will come to their aid. So while scum from either race is capable of vicious attacks upon people (racially motivated or not), why does it seem that blacks will not come to the aid of a defenseless person when whites typically will

Old 05-20-2015, 05:15 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,755,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Now you tell me. What do you think this teen will feel the next time he sees a group of blacks? What do you think his girlfriend and any non-blacks that were there will think of blacks after this? Are you going to call them all racists if they God forbid should now become wary around blacks or even afraid of them? What about all the non-blacks around the world who see videos like this over and over and over again, year after year? Are they all racists too for developing perceptions of blacks after seeing this attack and so many others like it every single year?

The bottom line is, black on non-black violence happens so often and is often so brutal, any non-black would be stupid to NOT be wary around ghetto looking blacks. This teen wasn't cautious enough and he nearly paid for it with his life and even though he was lucky to have survived, its probably going to take him a while to recover from this beating.
<snip>
That is YET ANOTHER man who was senselessly beaten while he was simply going about his life. It just makes me angry that time and again that attacks like these will continue to happen and us non-blacks will have to continually have to grin and bear it because you know speaking out would be considered 'racist', while every little attack or slight against blacks will get blowed up in the media as if THEY'RE the victims.

And I said it before and I'll say it again that blacks deserve EVERY SINGLE negative stereotype they've taken so many decades to painstakingly build up and until they change their behavior, non-blacks SHOULD be wary when they're around many of them. And we should be caring less about hurting black feelings when they see us being more cautious around them and we should be worrying more about keeping ourselves, our families and our friends safe from people like in this video.
You said a lot of truth in that post. And to add, most of America's major cities are dangerous because of blacks, not because of anybody/anything else. That's just the truth. Once people start acknowledging certain truths to themselves, they can better able come up with solutions to solving certain societal problems.

Old 05-20-2015, 06:11 PM

414 posts, read 911,452 times
Any news on how the victim is doing?

They say the attack was broken up when his GF ran to him. You have to give her a lot of credit for being brave enough to step in. She could have become a victim also!

Maybe there's more to the story...did he or GF know the attackers? Was there bad blood between them previously?

Old 05-20-2015, 06:19 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
My world views are irrelevant.
Sure, in a cosmic sense all of our opinions mean nothing. But your own worldview ought to at least mean something to you. Aren't you interested in seeing the world as it really is? ...bringing your opinions in line with reality?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies