U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2015, 06:57 PM

8,440 posts, read 11,150,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I'm glad the entire ATI program has been brought out of the darkness and into the light of day. I hope it's the death knell for that women-hating curriculem.

Well - now we are seeing the other side of what the market is willing to pay. I'm guessing no one wants their name associated with the Duggars at this time.

Perhaps that will change; perhaps not.
What's really hard to tolerate, some say the non treated to -grossly under treated Duggar family, including parents, could charge MORE as they share their journey through sexual abuse. UGH If they actually went to counseling, let CPS workers in their door etc. and worked their butt off to get their family better, that would be one thing. Huckabee had to distance himself. We'll see if Master - omitter of the truth is worth more now that audiences know he doesn't include the entire truth, or not.

I'm not paying to hear him talk.

MSR

Old 06-17-2015, 07:34 PM

14,724 posts, read 10,616,557 times
Right now the Duggars are busy giving thanks and praising God for Rachel Dolezal.

Old 06-18-2015, 07:47 PM

29,992 posts, read 16,586,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Right now the Duggars are busy giving thanks and praising God for Rachel Dolezal.
As well they should! It's been pretty quiet on the Duggar front since Rachel knocked them off the front page!

Old 06-19-2015, 06:36 AM

206 posts, read 175,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhag1 View Post
right now the duggars are busy giving thanks and praising god for rachel dolezal.
ha ha ha ha ha!!

Old 06-19-2015, 06:49 AM

8,598 posts, read 3,831,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
As well they should! It's been pretty quiet on the Duggar front since Rachel knocked them off the front page!
They were knocked off the front page because this is beating a dead horse. What possible news could be left? OMG, the Duggars got a hang nail and they didn't rush to the ER. What horrible parents!

They were raked over the coals all for nothing because Josh Duggar is still going to be a free man and go on with his life because for all the hate, ranting and raking, no one has a shred of evidence that this man did not change and repent for his sins.

Old 06-19-2015, 06:55 AM

1,720 posts, read 885,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
They were knocked off the front page because this is beating a dead horse. What possible news could be left? OMG, the Duggars got a hang nail and they didn't rush to the ER. What horrible parents!

They were raked over the coals all for nothing because Josh Duggar is still going to be a free man and go on with his life because for all the hate, ranting and raking, no one has a shred of evidence that this man did not change and repent for his sins.
And there is much evidence that he did.

Old 06-19-2015, 07:52 AM

29,992 posts, read 16,586,324 times
Quote:

Did I EVER say he should be anything but a free man? No, I did not. My blame has been placed squarely on the parents.

That said, it's good they are fading from the limelight into some fundamental obscurity. That old Karma Bus made it's way around.

Duggars, Bye.

Old 06-19-2015, 02:42 PM

12,172 posts, read 15,448,447 times
Quote:

Apparently Josh misses the media attention, he was back on social media wishing his son a happy birthday. Josh Duggar Breaks Social Media Silence Following Molestation Scandal to Wish Son Happy Birthday | E! Online

Old 06-19-2015, 04:05 PM

14,724 posts, read 10,616,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
Apparently Josh misses the media attention, he was back on social media wishing his son a happy birthday. Josh Duggar Breaks Social Media Silence Following Molestation Scandal to Wish Son Happy Birthday | E! Online
Idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or