U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 05-23-2015, 07:42 PM
 
Location: Connecticut
1,144 posts, read 1,816,063 times
Reputation: 1339

Advertisements

You can't fix stupid. First of all Israel subsidises those that don't work apparently the Ethopians do not understand the concept of birth control. Why should any country support a never ending supply of children living off the government dime.
Just because the USA allows it doesn't mean all countries will go along with it.E
As far as blood goes the chance of HIV is a real concern and not just in Israel but here as well in addition to that hospitals and doctors are asking about contact and travel in Africa within the last 3 years which is going to be subject to change now that they found Ebola can remain in the body for an undetermined period of time.
I was a blood donor until 20 years ago at that time I was asked if I had traveled to Haiti or had contact with anyone from Haiti if so they didn't want to see my face for 10 years. I don't know if that has changed in the past 20 years since once you have had cancer you can no longer donate blood.
As far as arresting the Ethopians I highly doubt that but I wouldn't anyone that is anti semitic to understand that.

 
Old 05-23-2015, 07:43 PM
 
893 posts, read 624,284 times
Reputation: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
You dismissed everything I said with a "no"? Are you unwilling to accept new information or just conform to your bias?

There is so much wrong with your posts. No where in Zionism is the rights of Jewish self denervation only to European Jews. 800,000 Arab Jews were expelled and ethnically cleansed from their native Arab countries and this large amount of refugee had no choice but to re-settle in Israel. Your argument stinks, because the Jews in Europe were 2nd class citizens all they way up to the Holocaust. Israel is the legal land of the Jewish people by international standards.

You have proved my point in bolded, you are arguing against the rights of Jewish people to live in Israel. You are not criticizing its policies. I caught you in your own lie, I know the tricks and feelings of the Anti-Jewish.

I will give you an opportunity to research the Arab-Israeli war of 1948 and maybe you will uncover the correct information about the war.



They wouldn't be hating on Zionist if they were captured by Hamas with a knife to their throat.
There is no such thing as land belonging to a religious group. The land that is Israel was randomly selected(by the British) because of questionable cultural reasons(there were other lands up for grabs/consideration by the way). Like I said it is like kicking out most Canadians and American out of North America because the land was illegally stolen from Native Americans/First Nations. Being the victim of genocide doesn't give you a license to kick people out of their lands. Israelis are mostly settlers.

The UN disagrees with Israel's land, so I don't know what international groups you are talking about.
 
Old 05-23-2015, 11:07 PM
 
Location: OC/LA
3,831 posts, read 3,678,076 times
Reputation: 2214
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
To call Israel out is not anti-semitism. It is what it is in Israel, whether you want to hear it or not. The modern United States would not tolerate that type of "your kind there and our kind here" segregation. There's something seriously wrong with the belief that people shouldn't say anything negative about Jews.
Denigrating a whole group of Jews and calling them Nazis is pretty disgusting and I would say definitely qualifies as antisemitic. It's ok to post this garbage on the forum though for some reason. I guess if you're a paid Hamas stooge you get certain protections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
lol. Nice try but the PA doesn't even have control of their own tax revenues. The Israelis pocket it and as long as the PA goes with the Israeli program, they hand over the taxes, if not, Israel with holds. They also completely militarize the West Bank through a series of check points, settlements and will raid Palestinian homes and villages at will. Israel governs and occupies 100%.

And lol at Arab Israelis being equal citizens. They are third class behind ashkeNAZIz and Sephardic Jews. They have the lowest standard of living amongst Israeli citizens.

Apartheid and nazism.
 
Old 05-24-2015, 07:03 AM
 
1,666 posts, read 762,389 times
Reputation: 841
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
Denigrating a whole group of Jews and calling them Nazis is pretty disgusting and I would say definitely qualifies as antisemitic. It's ok to post this garbage on the forum though for some reason. I guess if you're a paid Hamas stooge you get certain protections.
Critical of Zionism = Paid by Hamas. Allowed to be Critical of Zionism on a Political Forum = Conspiracy with forum moderators.

These are firsts! Mazel Tov and Congrats!
 
Old 05-24-2015, 07:39 AM
 
1,587 posts, read 804,558 times
Reputation: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by moionfire View Post
There is no such thing as land belonging to a religious group. The land that is Israel was randomly selected(by the British) because of questionable cultural reasons(there were other lands up for grabs/consideration by the way). Like I said it is like kicking out most Canadians and American out of North America because the land was illegally stolen from Native Americans/First Nations. Being the victim of genocide doesn't give you a license to kick people out of their lands. Israelis are mostly settlers.
Seeing as the Mandate for Palestine which included the Balfour Declaration specifically referred to “the historical connections of the Jewish people with Palestine" and to the moral validity of “reconstituting their National Home in that country" clearly shows it was not just randomly selected as you claim. The land you are referring to has had an uninterrupted Jewish population living on it for thousands of years long before Islam was formed and when Arab migrants started to come to that land.

"Like I said it is like kicking out most Canadians and American out of North America because the land was illegally stolen from Native Americans/First Nations"

Incorrect. No land was stolen from these modern day Arabs and Arabs wasn't just kicked off the land as you like to claim. The Arabs that had enough sense to not leave when they were told by other Arabs nations live in Israel.

You clearly don't know what you talking about when you claim Israelis are mostly settlers when in fact the settlers are the Arabs and don't try to give that line about European Jews as they are a minority in Israel.


Quote:
The UN disagrees with Israel's land, so I don't know what international groups you are talking about.
The UN agrees and disagrees with a lot of things that doesn't make any sense. The UN also lack any credibility these days.

Last edited by Devon011; 05-24-2015 at 08:24 AM..
 
Old 05-24-2015, 07:57 AM
 
1,587 posts, read 804,558 times
Reputation: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
It was $1,500 but now Israel will pay African refugees $3,500 to leave. This will help to "protect the Jewish and democratic character" of Israel.

"We are determined to remove the tens of thousands of infiltrators who are here, after we lowered to zero the number of work-seeking infiltrators who have entered Israel’s cities" - Netanyahu

Those who do not take up the offer will be arrested and incarcerated in the new Negev Desert migrant detention center.
I say why should Israel have to take on refugees in the first place. Israel is a tiny country and shouldn't be expected to take on illegals. They should consider themselves lucky they would even be given a $3500 grant to leave.

It isn't just Israel that has to deal with a influx of African refugees as Europe is dealing with it as well. Heck Australia offered 10k for them to leave last year.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politi...620-3ajr6.html

Last edited by Devon011; 05-24-2015 at 08:25 AM..
 
Old 05-24-2015, 08:02 AM
 
Location: Home, Home on the Front Range
22,651 posts, read 16,147,035 times
Reputation: 12681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal Dew View Post
I say why should Israel have to take on refugees in the first place. Israel is a tiny country and shouldn't be expected to take on illegals. They should consider themselves lucky they would even be given a $3500 grant to leave.

It isn't just Israel that has to deal with a influx of African refugees as Europe is dealing with it as well.
Isn't the right of return supposed to be valid for ALL Jews?
 
Old 05-24-2015, 08:04 AM
 
1,587 posts, read 804,558 times
Reputation: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Well that's the concept of Israel... It's democratic and secular... But for Jews only. Arabs living in Israel proper are giving voting rights but are an insignificant part of the population. They de facto Govern the occupied territories as well, but those Arabs have no voting rights. They're deathly afraid of the State actually having any true pluralism as then the state is no longer dominated by Jews.
Israeli Arabs are over 20% of population in Israel and steadily raising so it is hardly insignificant. Arabs in Gaza and the West Bank have their own government that hold elections when they want to so no they shouldn't be given voting rights in Israel. If the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza were given citizenship in Israel(which they don't deserve) then they would be the dominating population in Israel.
 
Old 05-24-2015, 08:06 AM
 
1,587 posts, read 804,558 times
Reputation: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Isn't the right of return supposed to be valid for ALL Jews?
These refugees that came to Israel (illegally) aren't Jews. They are equivalent more to the border hoppers in the U.S.

Last edited by Devon011; 05-24-2015 at 08:52 AM..
 
Old 05-24-2015, 09:42 AM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,935,215 times
Reputation: 5904
Quote:
Originally Posted by moionfire View Post
There is no such thing as land belonging to a religious group. The land that is Israel was randomly selected(by the British) because of questionable cultural reasons(there were other lands up for grabs/consideration by the way). Like I said it is like kicking out most Canadians and American out of North America because the land was illegally stolen from Native Americans/First Nations. Being the victim of genocide doesn't give you a license to kick people out of their lands. Israelis are mostly settlers.

The UN disagrees with Israel's land, so I don't know what international groups you are talking about.
This is 2015, NOT 1492 if talking about the US, Canada AND LatAm. The past is the past. Period.

Too; the American Indians many times played real bad with each other. Some of their beliefs like what the Aztecs did cutting out peoples' hearts, those'd be "atrocities" now and it'd be open season on that tribe.

Israel: what happened during WW 2 was despicable. The Allies wanted to try to make things right for the few Jewish people still alive so the Jews were given a small "Rez". Arabs: so they lost a tiny bit of land; they just need to get over themselves. Why the're still such a mess in 2015 is because of their "culture".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top