U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-24-2015, 03:34 PM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,147 posts, read 15,682,515 times
Reputation: 9820

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
1 things dragging down the numbers is the huge numbers of young illegal aliens and Anchor kids. Get rid of them and Arizona IMHO would do better.
That could but how exactly do you get rid of them? Also Arizona does try to deport illegals, there are just more to take their place. Plus the state does deal out the money to arrest them if it isn't by border patrol agents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-24-2015, 03:42 PM
 
Location: ATX-HOU
10,218 posts, read 6,776,233 times
Reputation: 2033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
And there we see the liberal mindset in action. Why should you bother to take the risks and put in the work when someone else will do it for you? And then you have the nerve to complain they aren't giving you enough if the business owner becomes successful.
LOLOLOLOLOL. Just pointing out facts how unsuccessful business owners are, sorry if the truth upsets your rigid ideology.

And here's the consevative mindset, if you aren't a business owner then you don't matter. There are plenty successful people who never owned business and instead learned a skilled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 04:05 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,961,111 times
Reputation: 5904
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
That could but how exactly do you get rid of them? Also Arizona does try to deport illegals, there are just more to take their place. Plus the state does deal out the money to arrest them if it isn't by border patrol agents.
IF the feds would step up and make E verify the law for ALL employees, English ONLY for drivers licenses, arrest ANY person here illegally IF there's probable cause AND lock them up before deportation, end birthright for US born kids unless at least 1 parent's a US citizen and so on. Many of not most illegals would flee the US with the few hardheads laying real low.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 05:11 PM
 
39,128 posts, read 20,262,677 times
Reputation: 12691
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Yawn..... I pity people who have such narrowed minded, ideological views. There's a big world out there defies your preconceived notions.
wow, that was a bunch of babbling for saying a whole lot of nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 05:18 PM
 
39,128 posts, read 20,262,677 times
Reputation: 12691
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
LOLOLOLOLOL. Just pointing out facts how unsuccessful business owners are, sorry if the truth upsets your rigid ideology.

And here's the consevative mindset, if you aren't a business owner then you don't matter. There are plenty successful people who never owned business and instead learned a skilled.
^^^ non business owners typically don't understand how money works, then they're clueless as to why businesses are going over seas when government regulates and taxes them to death. They just can't figure it out LOL. ... that's where the politician steps in and makes all kinds of ridiculous promises that sound great but not based in reality.... those politicians are typically liberal democrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 05:56 PM
 
36,320 posts, read 16,228,192 times
Reputation: 9762
It's pure nonsense that the conservative mindset only cares about business owners. I just love these claims with no basis to back them up. Obviously, the Democrats don't care about the regular American worker or they wouldn't be pushing amnesty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 06:00 PM
 
935 posts, read 487,656 times
Reputation: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It's pure nonsense that the conservative mindset only cares about business owners. I just love these claims with no basis to back them up. Obviously, the Democrats don't care about the regular American worker or they wouldn't be pushing amnesty.
Didnt realize Rubio was a democrat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 06:06 PM
 
6,432 posts, read 1,276,258 times
Reputation: 16311
I think that ALL welfare should end in two years except for adults who have children under the age of 16 living with them and/or who are disabled in some way and/or who are over the age of 55. Two years is enough time to either find a job, get job training (at government expense, btw), or find some family member to leech off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 07:06 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,961,111 times
Reputation: 5904
Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
I think that ALL welfare should end in two years except for adults who have children under the age of 16 living with them and/or who are disabled in some way and/or who are over the age of 55. Two years is enough time to either find a job, get job training (at government expense, btw), or find some family member to leech off.
Agreed but I'd make the cutoff for the kids' age at 18, not 16.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 07:33 PM
 
Location: ATX-HOU
10,218 posts, read 6,776,233 times
Reputation: 2033
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
^^^ non business owners typically don't understand how money works, then they're clueless as to why businesses are going over seas when government regulates and taxes them to death. They just can't figure it out LOL. ... that's where the politician steps in and makes all kinds of ridiculous promises that sound great but not based in reality.... those politicians are typically liberal democrats.
Lololololz. So you can only understand money if you own a business..... Wow.... You're really distorting reality to suit your beliefs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:51 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top