Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2015, 04:25 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,094,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Yep -- as an American living outside of the US, I can attest to this. W is seen as the clumsy, dangerous buffoon that he is by virtually all global citizens, conservative and liberal alike. Obama gets a pretty tepid response these days ... most have mild feelings of good will toward him. Leave it to the yahoos though to think that Obama is the one who damaged our reputation abroad. Silly cons ... leave the statecraft to us.
From your station in Belgium you know what the entire world thinks. Okay, professor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2015, 04:27 PM

22,658 posts, read 24,585,979 times
Hum, and the top 2 on the Liberal's kooky list:

1. Josh Duggar
2. George Zimmerman

But the gorgeous and gentle Carr Brothers don't even make the list!

Old 05-24-2015, 06:08 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Bueller View Post
Anyone who votes Bush third is a fool not worth conversing with. They lack even basic intellect and reasoning and have disqualified themselves from serious debate.
oh my and you are so much smarter than others, is that what you are saying? Could I also ask what this thread has to do with Jeb Bush? I think you are doing what you can to spin the subject. has it occured to you there are many reasons people support certain candidates and they do not have to be lacking in intelligence, but again, that is a subject for another time and another thread.

Old 05-24-2015, 06:10 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,300,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
WOw, Fox says George Bush was voted as one of the top villains in History by 7000 College Students. 1st was Hitler, 2nd was Osama Ben Laden, and 3rd was George Bush. He ranked worse than Stalin and Mao. SO much for the folks who said he would go down in History as a "Good Guy" and one of our best Presidents. Can we call that "Karma?"
This says something about the state of education in this country.

Old 05-24-2015, 06:10 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,770,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
oh my and you are so much smarter than others, is that what you are saying? Could I also ask what this thread has to do with Jeb Bush? I think you are doing what you can to spin the subject. has it occured to you there are many reasons people support certain candidates and they do not have to be lacking in intelligence, but again, that is a subject for another time and another thread.
I think that Hans Bueller was referring to George W. Bush being voted the third worst villain in world history.

Old 05-24-2015, 06:53 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,570,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Yes please explain to me how GW Bush was not an American President, and presumably the "students" only know about him having been a president?

After you explain it to me assuming you do not admit to being obtuse or brain dead, how do you or any intelligent person (even a left winger) put Bush or any other American president on a list of the worst villains of history?
Maybe I should draw you a picture. This thread is about George Bush, and every moron knows he was a President. Its "NOT" about American Presidents in General, nor any other American President, as you tried to twist it into. Is that plain enough for you?

Before you start talking about being "Brain Dead" you should go back and look at the Poll. I was not a part of it so I did not put anyone on the list. The poll was International, so no "Left Wingers" here had anything to do with it. The people polled where Students, with likely more education than you have, if one has to keep explain everything to you.

BTW" Had I been polled, I could have easily included him in that Poll, for his Human Rights violations, Rendition, Torture, and War Crimes.

Old 05-24-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
This says something about the state of education in this country.
Says nothing about the "State" Education in this Country. It was an International Poll.

Old 05-24-2015, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
From your station in Belgium you know what the entire world thinks. Okay, professor.
Evidently he knows more than you do about it. This Poll actually agrees with him, and other Polls around the Globe have had a very poor opinion of GW, like it or not. Problem with "Bushie" type Americans, they think that "Outside of the Country" is the next State over, and have no concept of what the World thinks.

Old 05-24-2015, 07:04 PM

13,247 posts, read 7,300,036 times
I never understood how easy it was to get people to accept lies so easily until last couple of years. It's almost as if people are much more willing to believe a lie then a the truth.

Old 05-24-2015, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateYOU2 View Post
This just proves college kids are not learning much these days.

What it proves is that "Voters" where not smart enough when they elected him. These people see that from his actions and human rights violations. He did more harm to our Country than Osama Bin Laden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies