Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 06:13 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,604,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Where did Caligula place?

I think he liked it on top.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2015, 06:14 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,557,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Now we have is documentation and validated proof that the degrees of those questioned are worthless and the questioners are propagandists.

Glad to hear you straighten us out. Your opinion ****s more than the other 7000 people asked.

That's funny....

Old 05-23-2015, 06:20 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,557,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
Here is how the indoctrination that resulted in this poll took place.

(a) Tell high school students who were too young to remember the Bush Administration that Bush was an evil guy and a villain

(b) Repeat (a) often.

(c) Ask students once they are in college who is the third worst villain in world history.

Result: Students say that the third worst villain in world history is Bush because that is exactly what the mind control engineers programmed them to say.

(d) Proclaim that this is proof that Bush was a worse villain than Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, or any other leftist crackpot dictator because after all that is what the study showed.

No need to get upset and start making up things and Conspiracy scenarios. I know its like finding your Hero is not one in most peoples eyes, and that you don't speak for the World. Take it and move on. History will record what you missed.

Old 05-23-2015, 06:22 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,765,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
The Chinese cultural revolution caused the death of 30 million people (according to the current Chinese government) Mao was responsible for that.
If these students were asked "Was the Chinese cultural revolution (a) good or(b) bad, half of these kids would likely answer (a). After all it is "cultural" and these kids have learned all their lives that multiculturalism is good, so how can anything with the word "culture" in it be bad?

Old 05-23-2015, 06:23 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,360,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Glad to hear you straighten us out. Your opinion ****s more than the other 7000 people asked.

That's funny....
It's typical for those that live and die for their "Conspiracy Theories" Just cannot open their eye's to the 21st Century and shifting in tides..While it's LOL for sure..BUT it's sad on the other because of such obvious ignorance of the "World" as we know it..Head/Sand scenario I guess

Old 05-23-2015, 06:25 PM

Quote:
No need to get upset and start making up things and Conspiracy scenarios. I know its like finding your Hero is not one in most peoples eyes, and that you don't speak for the World. Take it and move on. History will record what you missed.
Uh, Bush is far from my "hero", but he also is most certainly not a villain. Also, I did not make anything up. These kids have been indoctrinated. I see the evidence with my own ears every day, and I am well placed to make these observations.

Old 05-23-2015, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Where did Caligula place?
He wasn't even on the list. That right there tells you that the study was biased and flawed. Caligula would probably agree.

Old 05-23-2015, 06:31 PM

30,023 posts, read 18,596,563 times
Quote:
WOw, Fox says George Bush was voted as one of the top villains in History by 7000 College Students. 1st was Hitler, 2nd was Osama Ben Laden, and 3rd was George Bush. He ranked worse than Stalin and Mao. SO much for the folks who said he would go down in History as a "Good Guy" and one of our best Presidents. Can we call that "Karma?"
I guess that shows that 7000 college students are imbeciles. That is simply priceless, yet is firm evidence for those liberals who deny that college campuses have become marxist indoctrination camps.

Mao? Stalin? Lenin? Pol Pot? Che? Altilla the Hun? Ghengis Khan? Tamerlane? Napolean? Vlad the Impaler?

Jack the Ripper? John Gacey? Ted Bundy? Himmler? Ayatollah Kohmeni? Idi Amin Dada? Mussolini? Tojo? Hirohito? Benedict Arnold? Vidkun Quisling?

Old 05-23-2015, 06:34 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,849,164 times
I had a third grade teacher that should have been on that list.

Old 05-23-2015, 06:39 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,482,037 times
Quote:
WOw, Fox says George Bush was voted as one of the top villains in History by 7000 College Students. 1st was Hitler, 2nd was Osama Ben Laden, and 3rd was George Bush. He ranked worse than Stalin and Mao. SO much for the folks who said he would go down in History as a "Good Guy" and one of our best Presidents. Can we call that "Karma?"

I wouldn't say he's the worst president we've ever had but it's up there, then again they are all pretty much crooks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies