Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 07:00 AM

2,827 posts, read 4,341,475 times

Advertisements

Everybody likes Hill................ except those that like the ones with an R next to their names.

Quote:
Waka later endorsed Clinton in an interview with MTV News, proclaiming that "A woman could do it. I've seen my momma raise five boys -- that's super hard, so women can do the same s--- that men could do," adding that he might even help Clinton with her campaign if she helps him promote his newest album, "Flockaveli 2."

Rappers endorse Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2015, 07:07 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,667 times
Good for them. Everybody should get involved.

Old 05-24-2015, 07:19 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Waka later endorsed Clinton in an interview with MTV News, proclaiming that "A woman could do it. I've seen my momma raise five boys -- that's super hard, so women can do the same s--- that men could do," adding that he might even help Clinton with her campaign if she helps him promote his newest album, "Flockaveli 2."

Rappers endorse Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Sorry Hillary, no Freebies.
You've got to pay if you want more help than that.

Old 05-24-2015, 08:21 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Ad nauseum.

Old 05-24-2015, 08:25 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,259,110 times
I don't even know what a Waka is. But I know who I what party I will vote for.

Old 05-24-2015, 08:46 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezlie View Post
Everybody likes Hill................ except those that like the ones with an R next to their names.
"Everybody likes Hill."
""A woman could do it."

looks to me she is voting for a woman, ANY woman. Hill just happens to be the one she knows about.

I wonder if Hill WASN'T running would this women vote for a repub woman?

Old 05-24-2015, 09:29 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Everybody likes Hill."
""A woman could do it."

looks to me she is voting for a woman, ANY woman. Hill just happens to be the one she knows about.

I wonder if Hill WASN'T running would this women vote for a repub woman?
OMG, are these people in the dark ages? The left is just getting around to realizing that a woman can do it? Of course a woman can do it, just not Hillary.

Old 05-24-2015, 09:40 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,358,834 times
This is probably the influence of the Obama campaign staffed that have now signed on w/ Hillary. Remember that Obama had his "bring back the cool" program. It worked for Obama, but will it work for Hillary, or will she end up looking ridiculous?

Old 05-24-2015, 09:52 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,282 times
Meh....

Look, Hillary probably gonna win. I hate to say it. I'm a liberal, and I really don't think I want Hillary to win. But what do you expect? Obama's been setting her up for this the moment he made her secretary of state. She had been hinting at it for years, until finally making the big reveal, which shocked no one. And of course, the media only talks about her.

At least the Republicans have some variety. Yeah, some of them seem more like comic relief, but they still get to choose between two or three actual candidates. The left has who exactly? Hillary and maybe Bernie Sanders, who's basically unelectable because he's actually an independent. And an old white man, which despite having many of the same progressive views that Hillary has, will probably work against him.

But here's the thing. Despite the media only reporting on Hillary, most people I've talked to in person have their doubts about her. I've heard quite a few people say that even just in term of female presidents, she would not be their first choice. Most prefer Elizabeth Warren, and frankly, so do I if it came down to Hillary vs. Warren.

I agree, a woman can do the job. That doesn't mean just any woman though. Hillary is not the best fit for this, I'm afraid.

Old 05-24-2015, 09:54 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
This is probably the influence of the Obama campaign staffed that have now signed on w/ Hillary. Remember that Obama had his "bring back the cool" program. It worked for Obama, but will it work for Hillary, or will she end up looking ridiculous?

Door #2, "look ridiculous.

Seems she's always had a problem avoiding that over the decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies