U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 02:56 PM

3,983 posts, read 3,368,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

If that's what you want, NEVER vote Republican again.
I won't vote Republican or Democrat again .. of that you can be certain ... I want a real President, not a "Party Favor" ...

The Democrats and the Republicans are all stuck on this whole American Idol crap, and their pick for candidates prove that point beyond any doubt ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2015, 06:20 PM

8,031 posts, read 7,613,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
But so many Republicans quite strongly believe that Bush turned out to be one of the best presidents America ever had.
Odd you would claim that when a graphic posted on the page just before showed only 1% of those polled consider him the best president.
Thankfully, he does not a significant mindless cult following like Obama does... it's downright creepy.

Old 05-27-2015, 06:35 PM

1,666 posts, read 765,069 times
I don't know if he was great or terrible. However this country is in a better place than it was when he took office. GDP is up, unemployment is down, we're not involved in any ground wars and people are moving towards more tolerant laws and moraes.

FWIW, I consistently identify as being on the "right" side of the political spectrum on any poll I've ever taken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or