Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 01:14 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,629,344 times

Advertisements

Thanks for your thoughts guys. The primary impetus behind the new European parties is the policies of austerity asphyxiation which the oligarchy is enforcing. Basically they are bringing back serfdom in a different form.

Similar policies are being instituted here in the U.S. (e.g. las and less wages, more and more hours, more and more debt) but because people are digging into their savings the situation is as yet not as bad on Europe. Still, people who understand what is going on should at least start the process of resisting or must see c wait until we are all bankrupt as it happening in Europe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2015, 01:28 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
I have wanted a populist party for decades. I have never found one. The oligopolists destroyed the last Democratic President to try to oppose them. Mr. Clinton is now considered a disaster as the result of their propaganda. The powers that be discovered that Mr. Clinton was completely corruptible and proceeded to buy his support. Mrs. Clinton was purchased as part of the deal. The Republicans have always been owned by Big Money as they are Big Money.

We have to form a populist movement that supports keeping big money out of politics as much as they support keeping the churches out of politics. Big money and big religion are two of the biggest threats to a Free Republic. The other is sheer apathy created by a "I've got mine and the hell with you" attitude. That is the biggest threat of all.

Old 05-25-2015, 02:02 PM

260 posts, read 218,366 times
Jeb's kid and Chelsea are getting ready!!!!

Old 05-25-2015, 02:12 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Ah....now you're getting it.

Here's the problem: anyone with a true will to oppose the oligarchy will be marginalized, crushed by the bought media or simply imprisoned or killed.

The only way is if enough people refuse to participate in the system by becoming independent of it. The oligarchy fears this, which is why they're now making noises about implementing a ''cashless'' society. When they do this, they will have total control of the population. All possibility of internal resistance will be eliminated.
I think they already have us and there is nothing we can do too take them on. I was thinking of a idea like the contract with America that was popular during the 90s and was mostly successful. But this one would bring the left and right together to take on the elites and form a new party. But what would it look like:

The party takes no stance what so ever on social issues like abortion and gay rights = the party goes nowhere.
The party wants less foreign intervention and cuts in military spending = there goes the neo con war mongering right out the door.
The party wants real tough border security and deportations = there goes the Hispanic vote.

I could do this all day but the morale of the story is they have divided and conquered completely.

And you are right once they get a cashless society it will be the nail in the coffin. You can not run and you can not hide,

Old 05-25-2015, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Bueller View Post
Jeb's kid and Chelsea are getting ready!!!!
It is uncomfortable how blatant the oligarchy and it's puppet royal families have become.

Old 05-25-2015, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
I think they already have us and there is nothing we can do too take them on. I was thinking of a idea like the contract with America that was popular during the 90s and was mostly successful. But this one would bring the left and right together to take on the elites and form a new party. But what would it look like:

The party takes no stance what so ever on social issues like abortion and gay rights = the party goes nowhere.
The party wants less foreign intervention and cuts in military spending = there goes the neo con war mongering right out the door.
The party wants real tough border security and deportations = there goes the Hispanic vote.

I could do this all day but the morale of the story is they have divided and conquered completely.

And you are right once they get a cashless society it will be the nail in the coffin. You can not run and you can not hide,
Social issues are often used to divide economical oriented political movements. This is what happened to the Tea Party

Podemos, one of the primary insurgent parties in Spain, means "We can".

I never give up. I am always looking for those who will join in with me. I am not the v type to cave in.

Old 05-25-2015, 03:25 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
It is uncomfortable how blatant the oligarchy and it's puppet royal families have become.
Who could blame them? they do not refer to us as the ignorant unwashed masses for nothing, we have earned the title.

Old 05-25-2015, 03:32 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by high iron View Post
What do you think the tea party was all about??
The Tea Party, Conservatives, and Republicans are about as pro-oligarchy as a person can get.

A Tea Party member will sacrifice his or her life to save an oligarch.

Who are you kidding?

Old 05-25-2015, 03:40 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,223,143 times
Default The oligarchy funds the Tea Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by high iron View Post
What do you think the tea party was all about??
See post #3. The oligarchy funds the Tea Party. They even have paid operatives that stir up the gullible.

Old 05-25-2015, 03:43 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,223,143 times
Check out this web site:

Tea Party - SourceWatch

Oligarchy personified.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies