Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 03:14 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,458,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
So you're saying that he should be treated differently than the left treats any Republican, got it. That's for clarifying the usual liberal double standard.
What is your Republican example for this double standard?.. and thanks for admitting that this attack on Bernie is a lie.

Old 05-28-2015, 03:27 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Sen. Bernie Sanders' Essay: Women 'Fantasize About Being Raped' | MRCTV

I mean, yes, we all know the guy is a nutcase, but I hadn't realized he was this far gone, even at a young age. Just one more case of the war on women from the Democrats.
In 1972 it was still legal for husbands to rape their wives in some states. Thankfully, as a nation we've made a lot of progress in our attitudes about women's sexuality over the past forty-plus years, and presumably Senator Sanders has made progress, too.

Old 05-28-2015, 03:31 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,518,799 times
Leftists once again show us their lies, hypocrisy, and lack of ability to use the brain they were born with. We expect nothing less from you kooks. (And you are indeed kooks).

Old 05-28-2015, 04:22 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Bull crap, you went back how many years for romney, you have failed.
Heck, these people reach back to the Crusades, but don't touch 1972!

The left and their silly rules!

Old 05-28-2015, 04:23 PM

57,229 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
So you're saying that he should be treated differently than the left treats any Republican, got it. That's for clarifying the usual liberal double standard.
Republicans are criticized for their recent statements on women, they should at least come up with something from this century to be a campaign issue, not a few lines out of a paper written 43 years ago.

Maybe something like Todd Akins statements on "legitimate rape", that wasn't a paper he wrote 40 years ago.

Old 05-28-2015, 04:25 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
No one needs to point out the GOP War on Women Campaign. The Republicans do it themselves when ever the open their mouths about pro life and women's rights. All the Dems have to do is sit back and watch the Clowns self destruct.

Most women self-identify as pro-life and support significant restrictions on abortion.

Since Republicans, the closest thing we have to a pro-life party, control more state legislative bodies than ever before, the majority of governorships and both houses of Congress, what makes you think women support Democrats who support abortion?

Old 05-28-2015, 04:36 PM

19,824 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Heck, these people reach back to the Crusades, but don't touch 1972!

The left and their silly rules!
Watching people twist and contort to justify a man saying women fantasize about being raped is both pathetic and comical. Why not just own it? Even femi-nazi's seem to think it is a-okay.

Old 05-28-2015, 04:51 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Of course you're totally skipping over the fact that Reid admitted he lied:

Harry Reid Gives Shameful Response to His Attack on Mitt Romney's Taxes*|*Ayobami Olugbemiga

From Huffington, no less.
Quote:
"He didn't pay taxes for 10 years," he said. "Now do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain, but obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look?"
I don't see him saying he lied, see him saying he doesn't know if its true....because when he stated that he stated that it was something he was told.

So if your mom tells me you like pie, I might tell people that someone told me you liked pie. Is it true? No idea. It doesn't make me a liar.

I know, you desperately want to twist this into something to redeem Romney. Tell you what, when he releases as many tax records as his dad did when running might consider him worthwhile. And he could have easily refuted this. Whatever is in those records is so bad it was worth losing the presidency over. Think about it.

Old 05-28-2015, 05:01 PM

45,330 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I don't see him saying he lied, see him saying he doesn't know if its true....because when he stated that he stated that it was something he was told.

So if your mom tells me you like pie, I might tell people that someone told me you liked pie. Is it true? No idea. It doesn't make me a liar.

I know, you desperately want to twist this into something to redeem Romney. Tell you what, when he releases as many tax records as his dad did when running might consider him worthwhile. And he could have easily refuted this. Whatever is in those records is so bad it was worth losing the presidency over. Think about it.
You need to think about your support of politicians who practice, what was it called, oh yeah, The Politics of Personal Destruction.

If you state something as a fact and then later admit you don't really know if what you said is true, most people know that you've lied.

Harry Reid has no regrets accussing Mitt Romney of not paying taxes - CNNPolitics.com

But, the hypocrisy runs deep so I don't expect anything else.

Old 05-28-2015, 05:03 PM

45,330 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
These cd lefties seem to be mentally unbalanced. Even when faced with the truth the ignore it.
Yeah, they remind of this girl I went to high school with who the preacher's kid knocked up. To the day the baby was born she claimed it was a tumor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies