Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2015, 05:49 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
There is a huge difference. Your Republican masters have made our entire political system one where feudal overlords with billions in the bank determine who you get to vote for.
THose you speak of have gotten much richer since your savior obama has been in office.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

I'm not the OP. Maybe you can recognize that as being why I would not answer a question posed to the OP.
BOS2IAD is the OP?

Failed..

Old 05-29-2015, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Take it how you please. I'll sleep well.

COL? Mesa is cheap. You're that broke?
We know you will sleep well, but as you have said in many threads, this does not hurt you, yet you post about it....WHY?

Quote:
Whatever. Why so protective of Hastert?
Why all the hate towards hastert?

Quote:
Wingnuts post two thousand threads a day about blacks. Can't have two threads simultaneously about the former SOTH?
Thousands of threads day? Prove it....

Quote:
See how you are? Lol
NO we see you as a person who will throw a repub under the bus...

Quote:
If you say so.
I do, and it makes you mad!!

Old 05-29-2015, 05:58 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
We know you will sleep well, but as you have said in many threads, this does not hurt you, yet you post about it....WHY?

Why all the hate towards hastert?

Thousands of threads day? Prove it....

NO we see you as a person who will throw a repub under the bus...

I do, and it makes you mad!!
Lol...ok. if you say so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Laughable.

Repubs are coming on here with the yeah buts...............

Yeah but Obama........

Yeah but the Clintons.........

Yeah but Harry Reid...........

Yeah but dems are worse.........
That is what this thread is about....the REPUBS ARE SO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You non understanding is very clearly noted....

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
It looks like he might have had multiple victims.

I wouldn't go too far defending this guy.

Old 05-29-2015, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
I am going to pull a democrat line, this is a phony scandal.

Is someone withdrawing $9,000 from a bank instead of $10,000 really worth getting our panties in a bunch over? Who cares who he is giving his own money too, he is not a politician now.

At least he was not doing arms deals while Secretary of State for bribes, I mean donations to a foundation.
Oh oh oh oh...

At this point, what does it matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-29-2015, 06:00 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
I am going to pull a democrat line, this is a phony scandal.

Is someone withdrawing $9,000 from a bank instead of $10,000 really worth getting our panties in a bunch over? Who cares who he is giving his own money too, he is not a politician now.

At least he was not doing arms deals while Secretary of State for bribes, I mean donations to a foundation.
I hate to tell you..BUT the only reason he dropped his withdrawals to below that $10K threshold was because he had been withdrawing $50,000.00 for a few years and red flags went up to the banks...When Hastert was questioned by Bank representative..He THEN dropped his withdrawal to under 10K threshold.

Once the banks under law had to report the higher amounts and sudden drop..the FBI questioned him..then lied about his reason's for withdrawing CASH in such high amounts....So it was his Lie that caught up to him..then investigation went forth...This was no Witch Hunt..No one wants to tarnish anyone with such high regard that he had..BUT hey..

It's seems more common than not..it's the coverups that usually get you in the end..his crime's are NOT Criminal since Statutes of Limitation has expired on his alleged actions...But given this outings..WHy pay some blackmailer 3.5 million..IF you DID NOT have something to kid...By this time..Hastert had gotten into a great position and became rich+++ in his "Lobbying Role" and stood to lose if he got outed...lock that door..even though he knew full well..NO criminal charges would be coming...unless???????

Wonder IF their's other cases still hidden in THAT CLOSET???

Old 05-29-2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It looks like he might have had multiple victims.

I wouldn't go too far defending this guy.
Not sure if anyone is defending....are they complaining that there is a double standard on what gets posted by the left about the right...yep...

Old 05-29-2015, 06:02 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Oh oh oh oh...

At this point, what does it matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The money doesn't matter, it's just how he got caught. What matters is that he lied to the FBI, and that he is a serial rapist of children. Defend him all you want, but this icon of yours is turnig out to be a pretty bad guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies